• We have moral obligations to the deceased.

Doctors are Harvesting Organs from Living Patients:
    In a presumed consent system, a person’s organs will be donated even if they did not want them to be just because they “died” before they made it clear that they do not want their organs removed for any reason. This means that when doctors notice that someone has not yet opted-out of organ donation, they have full authority to procure that person’s organs for transplant. This would lead to some doctors taking advantage of people who have not yet opted-out and this is more of an incentive to remove that person’s organs by “inappropriate” means. For example, there have been cases in Russia and Argentina where organs were removed from comatose patients who were prematurely declared brain-dead. In September 2011, a 19-year-old man injured in a car wreck was admitted to Nassau University Medical Center. He was still trying to breathe and showed signs of brain activity. But doctors declared him brain dead under pressure from donor-network officials, including Director Michael Goldstein, who allegedly said during a conference call: “This kid is dead, you got that?” But he wasn’t.
    A month later, a man was admitted to Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, again showing brain activity, but the man was declared brain dead and his organs harvested. In November 2011, a woman admitted to Staten Island University Hospital after a drug overdose was declared brain dead and her organs were about to be harvested when it was noticed that she was given “a paralyzing anesthetic” because her body was still jerking. Finally, Doctors at a Syracuse hospital came within inches of harvesting the organs of a live woman who woke on the operating table, despite previous reports by nurses indicating she was alive.

• Yes, in some thing

They should for things that they were involved in when they were alive. They should have some one that takes over power of attorney and finishes up their estate. There fore they would have some rights even though they are gone. After that has been taken care of they would not have any left.

• The dead are still human

The dead do still have some basic rights. Usually their last will and testament are the last rights they have. What they have written in that document are what they wished to have happen and it should be done. They also have a right to rest in peace. Their bodies should be handled carefully and with respect.

• I agree

When I am dead, I could care less what they do with me. Violate me in every way imaginable, but the key here is that I'm DEAD, so I don't know/care/feel/exist. It's all fine and dandy if you want your beloved dead to be respected and properly buried etc. I just don't think it's necessary.

• Ask them

Alright, well why don't you ask that human that is dead if he has rights. Just if he says yes, than keep his rights, but if he says no, just know they don't want rights. When I am dead, just do what you need to do. How does that sound? I know it is perfect .