• Yes, Broncos will win Super Bowl 2015.

The Broncos will win the Super Bowl because of their defense is outstanding and defenses always win ball games. The offense is finally getting better so now they are a really hard team to beat because when Peyton Manning gets going he is unstoppable to beat. He is the best.

• In sport, anything can happen, and the Broncos have a chance to win.

In the 60 minutes of game time on a Sunday, anything can happen. I believe at the elite sport level that the NFL and the Denver Broncos operate at the margins between the teams are tiny, the smallest incident can change a game. This, along with the fact that the Broncos have an excellent 6-1 record this season, and the fact that the playoffs are relatively short means that the Broncos have an excellent shot at winning the 2015 Super Bowl

• I do believe the Denver Broncos have a shot at the 2015 Super bowl!

Each team has good and bad years but this year I believe the Denver Bronco's might have a chance... They aren't my favorite team but after watching a few of their plays, I think they could have a chance. Even if they aren't the best team out there, I think with team work they will be able to at least make it in the final rounds!

• Yes, the Denver Broncos have a shot at winning the 2015 Super Bowl

Yes, the Denver Broncos have a shot at winning the 2015 Super Bowl. In today's game, every team in the NFL has a shot at winning the Super Bowl, but the statistics that Payton Manning continues to put up has to make them one of the favored teams in the league.

• Yes, the Denver Broncos have a shot at winning the 2015 Super Bowl.

If Manning retires and they replace him with someone of equal or better talent they could win!
    However; if Manning plays through "retirement" then they will probably lose. Another factor to consider is the host of new talent that was signed. Hopefully, the new defense will be more supportive on the field then their predecessor were 2013. We will just have to stay tuned and see what happens!