• I am Arabic

Israel is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. Once they were recognized as a race after WWII it was taken back from a country called Palestine. Even today the Jewish face persecution in almost all nations world wide. If it were any other country I would fight tooth and nail to eliminate persecution of my own people. But Israel was created specifically for the Jewish people. I think it should remain Jewish.

• I am Arabic

• No, Jewish people don't have the right to expel Arabs from Israel.

No, Jewish people don't have the right to expel Arabs from Israel because the land is also the homeland of the Arab people and their ancestors. A peaceful agreement needs to be reached between the Israeli government and Arab countries because the rise of attacks and violence in the region is unhealthy to the stability of the entire region.

• No, Jewish people do not have to expel Arabs from Israel.

No, Jewish people should not expel Arabs. Nobody has the right to tell a group of people you are not welcome. That is wrong and it goes against everything the Judaism represents. Things are scary in that part of the world, but alienating an entire group of people will not help. The Jewish and Arab people should try to learn about each other and come to an understanding.

• No, Jewish people do not have the right to expel Arabs

Though Israel may be the holy land for the Jewish people, it does not necessarily mean that they have the right to expel Arabs from the land. After all, who's to say who's land it belongs to. It is my opinion that the Arabs have just as much right to live there as the Jewish people do.

• no why would they

Everyone needs to be mature about the situation and behave like adults. There is no reason to kick someone out of the Country because they are different. I'm pretty sure Jesus wouldn't be kicking Arabs out Israel so why should his people. They should ask themselves what would god do and then think about the golden rule.