Do the Occupy protesters around the world have more in common than anger?

• The Occupy protesters around the world do have more in common than anger.

The Occupy protesters around the world do have more in common than anger. At least they are standing up and fighting for what they believe is right. They have a stronger bond than anger because that is what bought them together in the first place. Anger sometimes motivates a group but it does not pull them together in the first place.

• Occupy protesters have a lot more in common than anger

It is very evident that occupy protesters around the world have a lot more in common than anger. We are witnessing many events around the world, and even of that of the US where protesters had more in common than anger. They wanted their voice to be heard. They wanted to make a statement to people around the world that they need to be heard and that change needs to happen.

• Yes, all people have more than one thing in common.

The biggest commonality that Occupy protesters have in common is the need for a change. Not anger. So yes, the protesters have a lot more in common than that. They all feel like they are working hard, and they are not being rewarded enough. A lot of them have families just like us.

• Yes, Occupy protesters have more in common than just anger.

While I do not support the Occupy protesters or their beliefs, I think that they do have more in common than just anger. I think that a lot of them do believe in principles and beliefs that motivate them to support such causes such as the Occupy movement. I just think they are wasting their time.

• Yes They Do

I believe the Occupy protesters agree on a number of issues, but within the United States, their peaceful protests were blocked. This is not a group of angry people, they did nothing wrong. They only thing they did was speak out about their government and the problems within that government. They aren't an angry mob.