Do the St. Louis Blues have a shot at winning the 2013-2014 Stanley Cup?

Asked by: chrumbelievable
  • Yes, I think so!

If we keep playing the way we have been, we have a GREAT shot at winning the Stanley Cup this year. Our passing is (finally) looking top-notch, we are taking shots, we are winning faceoffs, and we are killing penalties--all things that have held us back in previous seasons. Not only that, but we have acquired several players that are making BIG moves for the team. For those reasons and more, several outlets have predicted us to win the Cup this year. I sure hope we do. It would be such an amazing thing for the city of St. Louis. I have waited my entire life for a Stanley Cup, and this might finally be the year.

• The Blues are going for the Cup now!

In all of my years watching the Saint Louis Blues, I have never seen a team so young yet experienced, so hardened and yet spirited, under a fine Hockey coach, all together impossible to ignore the perfection of their team and their will to win. It's gonna be perhaps the greatest hockey year Saint Louis has ever seen!