Do ticket systems such as Ticketmaster help venues?

• Yes, they must if the exist.

Systems such as Ticketmaster do not really help the consumer of entertainment because they are hard to use and also cost the one who purchases the ticket extra fees. What they must be doing is helping the venue by consolidating the work of selling tickets and getting them out to people.

• Ticketmaster sells a lot of tickets.

Ticket systems such as Ticketmaster help venues by providing an easy way for people to buy tickets. Most people use them to buy tickets in advance. Many people wouldn't buy tickets if they weren't able to get them in advance and easily. The venues have increased sales and profits from ticket systems.

• Yes, of course.

The reason systems such as Ticketmaster helps venues is because it gives people easy access to the tickets they are trying to purchase. It makes it much more convenient, especially if the venue is a good distance away. Brilliant idea. I wish I would have thought of it myself long ago.

• Yes They Do

I believe ticket systems such as Ticketmaster do help venues. Ticketmaster sells a lot of tickets and fills venues that may not otherwise be filled without the easy access. I am not in full support of how these systems operate, but when it comes to the venue, they are very beneficial.