• Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger have worked for what they've achieved.

I believe that as long as you've worked hard for it, you deserve to reap the rewards of what you've worked for. It doesn't matter whether you like them or not, Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger are both hard working individuals. The successes that they've achieved careerwise have been granted them due to the the hard work they put in.

• Yes, they deserve it.

Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger have been doing wonders with lesser talent than they're accustomed to. Brady only has Rob Gronkowski as an all-star receiver, with Carolina outcast Brandon LaFell and running back Shane Vereen picking up the slack. Roethlisberger has all-star Antonio Brown, but is also using rookie Martavis Bryant and steady but usually invisible tight end Heath Miller to his advantage. Given that they're leading their weaker teams, compared to offensive powerhouses like the Denver Broncos, to great records show that the success can be attributed to these veteran quarterbacks.

• Yes They Do

Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger deserve their recent successes because I think they work hard just to get it. I like how hardworking they are so their no doubts in my mind that they really deserve the award. And Both of them are really good in what they do. Thats all.

• Successes Definitely Earned

Brady's and Roethlisberger's successes are earned. Players often end up getting a lot of jealousy aimed at them because they are successful, but none of their success comes easily earned. Pro teams are hard on the body and the mind. Being on front of people, under pressure is difficult. If they earn a few breaks, so be it.