• Unidentified Flying Object

When ever I watch the sky, there are so many things whose nature I cannot identify. Whether they glide or not, They're unidentified and they're most definitely in the sky. I wonder when one of those things will fall on my head. Those space junks should really be rid of. Let's sign a petition the US will ignore because spending in military is so fking important. Especially when they've been releasing a nukes in the atmosphere since 1958.

• Not in the extraterrestrial sense, no.

It is a ridiculous notion to apply extraterrestrial life to UFO sightings. With the extreme amount of planets and habitable planets in the universe, it is unlikely that alien life does not exist. The odds of any intelligent life having come to Earth are far too unlikely. I do not believe that Aliens have ever been here.

I am on the position that any unknown air craft seen in the sky in any country in this world is likely a misinterpretation of the evidence put before the observer, or it is an experimental craft being tested by some government or other.

• There have been millions if not billions or trillions of ufo sightings.

Every single society has seen ufos. Even ancient societies back when men didnt have flying vehicles. There is definately something going on. I dont think the pyramids could have been built without some advanced technology especially not in the time frame they were supposedly built. It amazes me that people believe in gods whom no one has seen but they dont believe in flying saucers that every society has seen. Just goes to show that people believe what they want to believe.

• Unidentified Flying Object:

There are plenty of flying objects I cannot identify. To that end I would say yes. If I knew more about aviation technology I may be able to say no but until I dedicate myself to such study (which is never) I will have to affirm that UFOs do exist.

• Yes of course they do

There have been tens of thousands of unexplained UFO sightings all over the world since the 1950s. One good example is the mass UFO sighting that took place over Washington D.C. In 1952. A UFO is just an unidentified flying object. They clearly exist. It really surprises me that most people I know completely dismiss the idea of UFOs.

• Why Not Say Hi?

Half of the people claiming 'I saw a UFO' are just crying wolf because they want and need attention. I think that if there were UFOs flying around Earth they would land, instead of just flying over the Earth watching us. Why would aliens not introduce themselves if they came all this way?

• No proof to back up their existence.

Most "evidence" of ufos are first hand accounts and videos. First hand accounts are not considered evidence for a few very good reasons the first one being people lie they either do it for fame or for attention from those around them and second is the fact that depending on how much time has passed memory can be very unreliable because over time memory starts to fade so important details could be forgotten making first hand accounts terrible as evidence. Now for videos the videos allot of people get are either fake or a natural phenomenon and sometimes an optical illusion.

• This is crap

There are no such thing as ufo this is tupid u cant dabate it it is an opinion but nobody has 100% proof of a ufo citing any body can photo shop a picture so this is very very VERY dumb so dont belive in ufo this is bill crap