Do video games contribute to youth violence in the United States?

• They do what they see.

Yes, video games contribute to youth violence in the United States, because children learn what they see. Children see people fighting, and they play games like cage fighting, and they believe that this is normal and that this is what adults do. They then fight with their friends at school. Teachers report this.

• It Isn't Real Life

Gun Games - Slightly Auto Aiming + Some Lock on + No Recoil
    Guns - None of that meaning no one is learning

Fighting - Kids play fight with friends no matter what it is not because of a game, even some adults I know when their children were younger would play Wrestle

NO ONE IS TRYING TO KILL ANYONE AND IF YOU ARE THEN THEIR IS SOMETHING ESLE WRONG WITH YOU!

• No, I don't think video games contribute to youth violence in the United States.

I believe that the vast majority of American youth can easily separate a virtual character in a video game from real life, the vast majority know that it is wrong to commit the same type of violence that you see in a video game in real life, I think those who can't suffer from other psychological problems that need immediate treatment.

• No, it doesn't.

I don't think that video games should be cornered and blamed for violence in youth in the United States. I think that there are a wide variety of factors that contribute to violence. Very few kids would pick up a video game and go out and murder someone based on what they have played. The kids that would need guidance and mental help.

• Video games do not contribute to Youth Violence in the United States

It is my opinion that video games do not contribute to youth violence in the United States. There are undoubtedly video games that should not be played by youth, but I do not feel that these games alone are contributing to youth violence. Social and economic hardship are more likely to cause youth violence than video games.

• No, they do not.

If you weren't aware, contrary to popular beliefs, crime in the United States is the lowest it has been since the Golden 1950s. Video games actually make kids less violent. The reason is that they are actually inside playing video games instead of being outside committing violent offenses. Pretty simple.