• Cause they do.

They make our kids today think that being violent is ok. And its not. Violent Video games should not only be ban but they should be taken out of society completely. Why would you want your kid growing up playing mature video games while they are only 7 years old. That's not ok.

• Violent video games rot teens brains

I AGREE teens play these games and then realize it affects them in society. My brother played for over 10 years and when he got into high school he wasnt doing so well so he decided to sell all his games. He also started driving and said he wanted to rob the van next to us cause he did that in a video game! WHATS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!! I am just trying to tell these young adults to be careful around these games!

• Yes to some extent they do

Violent video games can lead to violent behavior in some people. If the person is not old enough to understand the difference between the game and reality then they may be more succeptible to be influenced by the game. There are many times we see someone imitate a violent act from a game or movie.

• Violent video games cause violent behavior.

Of course, simulated violence in video games can contribute to real violence. Many studies have shown that children who play violent video games think about violence more and have fantasies about hurting people. In order to prevent future violence in schools, children should not be allowed to play video games that glorify violence.

• Violent video games cause violence.

It has been proven that children who frequently play violent video games are more likely to be violent and be desensitized to violence in their lives. This is dangerous because they may not even realize that violence is wrong or harmful because they see it all the time on screen.

• They really do

Kids today are causing violence from things they get from games. It's like they think it's fun to do stuff that will hurt someone.And I also think that kids today are being influenced by these games that they play today like call of duty or killzone 3 or battlefield 3.

• I do think that violent video games make kids violent.

When you watch that kind of stuff and your the one that is killing people it will make you want the actual feeling of killing someone. This doesn't happen to most kids but it does happen. I believe we should ban teenagers from violent games. Please agree with me people.

• Does playing video games lead to violent behavior? Yes

I had a causin who played video games nonstop mostly violent. Then he started acting like a person from another world and still is acting like it till this day. I just dont understand anything. I want to find out if the video game companies just put brain wash in the games because this is just ridicoulous.

• Yes Violent game cause violent behavior

I am doing a debate about do violent video game make people violent in real life? I agree, because if you look in website like Facebook or even Twitter their are people doing bad stuff. Like if your on Facebook, you see people driving cars and running away from cops like if it is a GTA run away.

• Violent video games

In a FBI report, it stated that kids who play violent video games share many characteristic with school shootings.
    The violence may confuse kids with real life and game material.
    If anything, it is them parent who spoil their kids and give them anything they want, so blame the spoiled kids.

• No they dont

I starded playing Call Of Duty and GTA since i as in the second grade. Violent video games do not have enough violence to actuly cause violence so the people who say yes should realy change there mind im not violent even though i play violent video games . Lets play violoent video games!

• Depends on the game And the parent

I think that the violence of the kid all depends on the game. GTA is not a very good game for kids but games like Minecraft and Terraria are really not all that bad. Also, the parents have not been all that strict with the kids. Parents have been way too ledient with their kids.

• Depends on the game And the parent

• It all depends

Exposure to violence in any form can effect one's behavior. Kids choose to play violent games and they either get effected negatively or not at all. Plenty of kids are not affected by video games. I play games with lots of violence and gore, but I'm not running around killing people. The mental maturity of each individual is a significant factor in judging how they will react to a game. Most people realize the difference between the game and reality.

• It depends on the kid

I believe some kids do go violent do to games but not all do. Some kids also are raised by or around criminals. I play violent video games and I live close to rapists and drug dealers and gangs and I dont want to kill, do or sell drugs, or be in a gang. It depends on how the parents discipline their kids.

• It depends on the kid

• Why would they?

Video Games are merely programs that entertain. I have only heard of one case or shooting caused by video games. Sometimes video games are a child's window to reality. A place where they have friends. So I do not think they cause violence. I think that video games are beneficial.

• Violent video games don't make people more violent

Even if I a kid is too young if they have a violent game that is a parents fault for allowing that and then not teaching the kid the difference between what is right and wrong its the parents fault but if they do know better and get violent it could be from seeing it from a parental figure or someone they look up to its not the fault of the kid because at a young age they could have a mental illness. But even me myself I have played video games since before I could hold a controller I've played some very messed up games and I have anger management issues but I have never hurt someone or been violent due to a video game.

• Way you were raised.

Violent video games do not cause violent behavior. It depends how you were raised. For example, if you were shown that being violent is never the answer, then you'd know the difference between right & wrong. If you were taught that violence is an answer, then, well, bleh. It's all based on parenting.

• A Universty Study.

I forgot which one, but I remember a Univertsy studied 11,000 children for video game violence.
    I think a couple(as in 1-25) showed odd behavior but it was just a tendacy to be a more shy person.
    Other than that not a single problem with behavior anywhere. So check again.