• Cause they do.

They make our kids today think that being violent is ok. And its not. Violent Video games should not only be ban but they should be taken out of society completely. Why would you want your kid growing up playing mature video games while they are only 7 years old. That's not ok.

• Violent video games rot teens brains

I AGREE teens play these games and then realize it affects them in society. My brother played for over 10 years and when he got into high school he wasnt doing so well so he decided to sell all his games. He also started driving and said he wanted to rob the van next to us cause he did that in a video game! WHATS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!! I am just trying to tell these young adults to be careful around these games!

• Yes to some extent they do

Violent video games can lead to violent behavior in some people. If the person is not old enough to understand the difference between the game and reality then they may be more succeptible to be influenced by the game. There are many times we see someone imitate a violent act from a game or movie.

• Violent video games cause violent behavior.

Of course, simulated violence in video games can contribute to real violence. Many studies have shown that children who play violent video games think about violence more and have fantasies about hurting people. In order to prevent future violence in schools, children should not be allowed to play video games that glorify violence.

• Violent video games cause violence.

It has been proven that children who frequently play violent video games are more likely to be violent and be desensitized to violence in their lives. This is dangerous because they may not even realize that violence is wrong or harmful because they see it all the time on screen.

• They really do

Kids today are causing violence from things they get from games. It's like they think it's fun to do stuff that will hurt someone.And I also think that kids today are being influenced by these games that they play today like call of duty or killzone 3 or battlefield 3.

• Parents try to limit

If violent video games don't make kids violent then why do parents try to limit the time on their games, especially violent ones.Although the parents usually fail, maybe the kid is smarter.Anyway lesser crime there might not be less bullying or agression. Violence does not always mean crime actually .

• Yes violent games may lead to violent behaviour

Children of all ages have role-models, however if they are playing violent games, the main character may become their role-model . As they idolize this gaming character they will want to be more like them. This could lead to violent behaviour and as they play more, may also affect their mental health.

• Kids can control their anger

I play violent video games such as destiny 1 and 2 and any COD after school and sleep at 3 to wake up at 6 and go to school and I have yet to do any of what they say we do I have played GTA the worst I have done was hit one person because he said something about my mom but it WASN'T because of violent video games!!!!!

• I do think that violent video games make kids violent.

When you watch that kind of stuff and your the one that is killing people it will make you want the actual feeling of killing someone. This doesn't happen to most kids but it does happen. I believe we should ban teenagers from violent games. Please agree with me people.

• No they don't

Why would you say that they cause violence when most games can control there anger and the ones that cant take it out on there controller also the 31% that say yes are all over protective that cant get into the next generation, so in summary violent video games don't cause violent behavior

• No Games Do Not Cause Real Life Violence

Facts About Video Games & Gamers:

1) Most Gamers Have Better Vision Then Non-Gamers.

2) Video Games Releave Negative Emotions, & Help Most People With Mental Disorders

3) There Is No Evidence Linking Video Games To Real Life Violence.

4) Gamers Have Better Hand Eye Corretation Then Non-Gamers.

5) Just Like Guns, Knives, & Other Weapons Video Games Do Not Cause/Inspire People To Be Criminals, Terrorist, Or Anything Else (Video Games Do Not Lead To Or Cause Real Life Violence) & Video Games Actually Decrease Real Life Violence.

6) Video Games Improve Social Skills & Problem Solving Skills

7) Gamers Have A Better Attention Span & Better Attention To Detail, Then Non-Gamers.

8) Most Gamers Are Smarter Then Most Non-Gamers.

9) Just Like Guns, Knives, & Other Weapons Video Games Are Not The Problem When It Come To People Committing Crimes, Or Terrorist Acts (If You Commit A Crime Or A Terrorist Act, Then You're To Blame. If You Commit A Crime, Or Terrorist Act An Inanimate Object, A Group, & Another Person Are Not To Blame It All Falls On You).

10) You People That Think Video Games Lead To Real Life Violence Or Cause/Inspire People To Be Who They Are Then You Know Nothing About Video Games Or Gamers, & You're A Bunch Of Fucking Retards.

Facts About Video Games & Gamers:

• Video games DONT cause violence

I have been playing violent video games for YEARS, (I’m 13 years old) and I’m still a pacifist, I don’t kill, I don’t curse, I don’t rape, I don’t say death threats. Video games can’t and won’t cause violence, EVER! Violence only happens if parents are abusive, if kids are being bullied, and if kids are being humiliated in public by other people.

• I’m gamer since I was 10 years old

I’m gamer I played dozen of games like grand theft auto v mafia 3 dead rising 2 many games including call of duty I’ve played all games I have done no harm to people it doesn’t make me violent at all it really in person’s mind that has no common sense

• Violent videogames do not cause violent bevavior

If children start having violent behavior should it not be the responsibility of the parent to teatch the child/children thedifference between virtuality and reality, also parents should do some research and see if there has been instances in the past with children being violent after the game if so than it is probably time for the parent to have there child switch the controller for a book for a bit.

• Honestly its the parents fault not the video games...

Its the parents fault not the video games fault because the PARENTS need to teach their kid not to reenact what the characters in the video game is doing and if they don't teach them their gonna reenact what the video game characters are doing, like rob a bank, shoot people, stab people, etc, so concluding its the parents fault not the video games

• Players can know what is real or not

I played games all type of games since i was 12 now 21 i never hurt anyone or did a violent act on anyone and video game can relief stress and help player to focus and be more smart. Moreover we need look also one the player family statement because there more aspect in life that lead to violence.

• I think no

No unless you are a very violent and take these type of games into consideration too much, violence will not happen as often. As I read on another article, countries with high video games use have a lower crime rate. So This proves that video games do not cause violence.