• Cause they do.

They make our kids today think that being violent is ok. And its not. Violent Video games should not only be ban but they should be taken out of society completely. Why would you want your kid growing up playing mature video games while they are only 7 years old. That's not ok.

• Violent video games rot teens brains

I AGREE teens play these games and then realize it affects them in society. My brother played for over 10 years and when he got into high school he wasnt doing so well so he decided to sell all his games. He also started driving and said he wanted to rob the van next to us cause he did that in a video game! WHATS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!! I am just trying to tell these young adults to be careful around these games!

• Yes to some extent they do

Violent video games can lead to violent behavior in some people. If the person is not old enough to understand the difference between the game and reality then they may be more succeptible to be influenced by the game. There are many times we see someone imitate a violent act from a game or movie.

• Violent video games cause violent behavior.

Of course, simulated violence in video games can contribute to real violence. Many studies have shown that children who play violent video games think about violence more and have fantasies about hurting people. In order to prevent future violence in schools, children should not be allowed to play video games that glorify violence.

• Violent video games cause violence.

It has been proven that children who frequently play violent video games are more likely to be violent and be desensitized to violence in their lives. This is dangerous because they may not even realize that violence is wrong or harmful because they see it all the time on screen.

• They really do

Kids today are causing violence from things they get from games. It's like they think it's fun to do stuff that will hurt someone.And I also think that kids today are being influenced by these games that they play today like call of duty or killzone 3 or battlefield 3.

• Yes violent games may lead to violent behaviour

Children of all ages have role-models, however if they are playing violent games, the main character may become their role-model . As they idolize this gaming character they will want to be more like them. This could lead to violent behaviour and as they play more, may also affect their mental health.

• Kids can control their anger

I play violent video games such as destiny 1 and 2 and any COD after school and sleep at 3 to wake up at 6 and go to school and I have yet to do any of what they say we do I have played GTA the worst I have done was hit one person because he said something about my mom but it WASN'T because of violent video games!!!!!

• I do think that violent video games make kids violent.

When you watch that kind of stuff and your the one that is killing people it will make you want the actual feeling of killing someone. This doesn't happen to most kids but it does happen. I believe we should ban teenagers from violent games. Please agree with me people.

• Does playing video games lead to violent behavior? Yes

I had a causin who played video games nonstop mostly violent. Then he started acting like a person from another world and still is acting like it till this day. I just dont understand anything. I want to find out if the video game companies just put brain wash in the games because this is just ridicoulous.

• I think no

No unless you are a very violent and take these type of games into consideration too much, violence will not happen as often. As I read on another article, countries with high video games use have a lower crime rate. So This proves that video games do not cause violence.

• The first issue we need to think about is which came first the chicken or the egg.

The first issue we need to think about is which came first the chicken or the egg. Is exposing you to this media creating violent reactions or is actually violent people who tends to play this type of games.

If you are a normal person with no mental problems this games would not affect you in a violent way. But if you are aggressive or violent and you tend to play violent games, the game isn’t making you violent because you were all ready violent without the need of playing to become one.

Sometimes video games can cause behaviour problems but not because the video game is violent, these behaviour problems are caused because the player always want to win the game so when they lose they get really annoyed and for a small amount of time they have an aggressive reaction, so they became aggressive for losing not because the game is violent.

Also the interesting thing is that if you go back 30 or 40 years ago basically people didn’t play violent video games at all because they didn’t exist but nowadays 7/10 teenagers affirm that they play this type of video game with certain regularity so if violent videogames caused violent reactions you would expect the world or society to get much more violent. But this isn’t true as society worldwide has get much less violent as we can see in the following graph.

As videogames have increased their popularity violent crime levels have clamped so there isn’t a negative impact on society that’s why saying shooting game cause violence doesn’t really pulled up.

Salvador BOIX CABALLERO

• Kids can control their anger

• Kids can control their anger

• They do not make you violent.

Violent video games are not the problem it is the language.
    Playing violent video games can reduce stress.
    You will learn about the bad stuff in the world from the video games
    I think that kids 10 years of age and up can play
    It is teaching you the consequences if you do the violence.
    Violent video games may decrease crime because instead of actually do it they are playing it.
    It can improve the kids team work
    Violent video games are good for goalies because it helps them with faster reactions.
    It can build your kids good sportsmanship.
    It can make your kid more happy

• Way you were Raised

Violent Video games don't cause violence. If you are violent that is your parents fault. Violent Video games relieve anger and stress they don't cause them. Many kids that play for an hour a day are not an angry and stressed out as kids who don't play video games at all.

• No they don't

Violent video games don't induce feelings of aggression in children
    I play violent video games, and i don't think about killing people all the time. Video games are meant to entertain us, and they should be taken lightly. All violence in video games is virtual, and does not make someone aggressive.

• No they dont

I starded playing Call Of Duty and GTA since i as in the second grade. Violent video games do not have enough violence to actuly cause violence so the people who say yes should realy change there mind im not violent even though i play violent video games . Lets play violoent video games!

• Depends on the game And the parent

I think that the violence of the kid all depends on the game. GTA is not a very good game for kids but games like Minecraft and Terraria are really not all that bad. Also, the parents have not been all that strict with the kids. Parents have been way too ledient with their kids.

• Depends on the game And the parent