• Technology that Invades

Technology is depended on so much that it's scary. Try this: stand still in a public place, somewhere like a mall or a train station, and watch the people. Most of them will probably be holding their cell phones. Look at the people with the small children. They let them have iPhones and iPads and all sorts of things to shut them up! I think that's horrible, because when I was their age, I didn't have anything like that.

• Overly Dependent People.

People use technology to carry out even the simplest of tasks everyday. Instead of writing, we type. Instead of working out a math problem, we use a calculator. People will literally drive to their mailboxes to get the mail instead of walking. We use technology to make our meals, wash our clothes and take care of business in the bathroom (which is why people hate power outages.). Board games are obsolete. Now, we have television and games to entertain ourselves. Do you want to stay warm? Use the heater and forget the fireplace.

• Dependence on Technology?

Us Americans are highly dependent on technology. I'm obviously on technology as I state my argument. If it wasn't for technology we wouldn't be able to communicate, work, learn, etc. So yes we depend on technology because everything around us is either technology, discovered because of technology, or invented from using technology.

• Teaching maths lessonings

My old maths teacher relied on technology to teach. As she didn't pass her maths exam so she would get a powerpoint from staff shared. She would put NB in the top left and act like it was hers. THIS IS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AS SHE IS GETTING PAID FOR USING OTHER CONTENT. We like volume of cone. And btw is gussi not gucci and its ahmed vaton.

Kind regards
    NB-Keh

• Tech spies on you

Think about how much you use a phone computer tablet or even Google. They all have cameras on them and they can all hear you.
    If I were you I would not your device into the bedroom with you. It is scary when you think about it. Google, Facebook, And other companies spy on you and sell information the people who want to sell you things. They know where you are, And they know your routines. Scary.

• Too much consumption

What is happening is that we are becoming too dependent on Technology. Do you remember the saying that goes, Too much of anything is harmful? Well guess what, Technology is actually the main reason to many problems in the world, Laziness, Obesity, Unfair advantage for businesses over small ones, And Global Warming. Look at the factories, They spew out dangerous chemicals and electricity needs a lot of other energy to be converted to nowdays because of massive consumption, And one of the most popular ways is burning fuels, Which emits a lot, And I mean a lot of carbon dioxide. For all we know, Humanity could die because we ate a drug called Technology and relied on it's benefits so much we cannot just not use technology. Unfortunately I believe that humanity will either dwindle their own population or take earth's life down with them before we can even take refuge in space. Sorry, That's just my truth.

• If we didn't have technology

At some schools they have a BYOD program (bring your own device) they are using laptops instead of books and means all there hard work could be lost or there laptops could be stolen. At home people don't exercise nearly as much as they use to. Plus there has been more bullying over the web. Could you image what we would do if we didn't have technology to begin with?

• Yes We Do

I Understand that we need technology for work, to call people when necessary but we always come home see our children on xbox, ps4, wii, phone, computer any technology and their on it for hours, they don't get out as much as kids should and when it comes to getting a job they don't know what to say to the manager because they rely on technology so they don't have to put effort in or to even meet them.

• Yes We Do

• Yes We Do

• We don't depend on technology too much

Modern people don't use technology as much as some people think we do. Some people have to use technology in their job. So basically you can't get a modern day job without being able to type, or use a computer. Some people just need it in their job, can't help that modern society requires it.

• Technology tends to help out life, especially in medicine

While there are arguments that technology such as cell phones not only deteriorate our concentration, but hurt our brains with EMR, the end result is that a pro-technology society tends to have better healthcare and better implemented technology in hospitals. Though we may 'feel' the pain in the short term, in the long term it is better.

• We depend on tech

Because we all were typing on the computer or phone a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/moths/years/decades/centuries
    :0
    ;)
    :(
    yay
    =_=
    d f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

• I love technology

Ljkj fkasjd;flkasjd f;laksdjf;lass kf;lak fdasj;d flkasjf ;lkas ddf;lksdd hfask.Dfasdf asdf asdf jjaskddfj asklsdf jlaskdjfkl;jjfflk;j vxcc s sdnas,dmffklsf nnjj jj j jj jjkokjkl jk jk jk jk jk kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j I love technology yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• I love tech

Yos s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech

• We rely on it too much

B c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Come on really?

The world is only using technology because it is easier, there are many things that you can do on a computer. There is nothing wrong with texting except getting the wrong message occasionally. Sure if your not doing too well in school or whatever then you should probably lay back but there is nothing wrong with it.