• Technology that Invades

Technology is depended on so much that it's scary. Try this: stand still in a public place, somewhere like a mall or a train station, and watch the people. Most of them will probably be holding their cell phones. Look at the people with the small children. They let them have iPhones and iPads and all sorts of things to shut them up! I think that's horrible, because when I was their age, I didn't have anything like that.

• Overly Dependent People.

People use technology to carry out even the simplest of tasks everyday. Instead of writing, we type. Instead of working out a math problem, we use a calculator. People will literally drive to their mailboxes to get the mail instead of walking. We use technology to make our meals, wash our clothes and take care of business in the bathroom (which is why people hate power outages.). Board games are obsolete. Now, we have television and games to entertain ourselves. Do you want to stay warm? Use the heater and forget the fireplace.

• Dependence on Technology?

Us Americans are highly dependent on technology. I'm obviously on technology as I state my argument. If it wasn't for technology we wouldn't be able to communicate, work, learn, etc. So yes we depend on technology because everything around us is either technology, discovered because of technology, or invented from using technology.

• I think that we use technology to much every day

Most of us even use little buttons that will order food for us so i think that we depend on technology too much. Even now people are making foolish choices with technology like streaming bad stuff. Also lots of people cyber bully and hurt people with technology. That is why i think we rely on technology too much!

• We are dependent on technology.

In my opinion, I think that we are getting really reliant on technology. Lets think. Where do we go to look up a definition? Well we used to look up the definition in a dictionary, but nowadays we use google as our main resource. You just type in the word and it gives you a definition. The next point is that we are becoming less educated when it comes to writing essays, papers, and etc. We rely on our auto correct to fix our mistakes. Also all of the abbreviations that we use: brb, lol, ttyl, and etc. When writing an essay, are you going to put those abbreviations in it? I hope not. Last reason that I'll discuss is how we use our phones 24/7 during a concert or something similar to that. If you go to a concert, all you see are camera flashes and phone up in the air. We have brought ourselves to the point where we post every second of the concert on every social media: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and etc. People, now that technology has upgraded, don't know how to live in the moment. They choose not to. They choose to record and look at their screen on their mobile device rather than looking at the actual concert that was happening live, right in front of them.

• Technology is bad.

Ask yourself: is the use of technology helping students… or leading them to their doom?
    Technology in the classroom should stop, because a lot of students play games when the teacher doesn’t pay attention, and during online tests (some) students look up the answers, when the teacher is busy.
    In our school many students have Chromebooks, this could be both bad and good for education. However I believe that their is little good in Chromebooks and more bad things to it.
    Not all students abuse this technology, however the temptation is high. Too many students play games even though they are supposed to be doing work, and some are even bold enough to risk looking up the answers during tests or quizzes. Even if teachers can see all the screens (using DyKnow or other security monitors) that does not mean that the teacher can constantly watch the student for the whole class period. There are many things to a computer (like shortcuts or other complicated features) that students can use to avoid getting caught by the teacher.
    There are other consequences to technology like if you stare at a computer for too long your eyes can hurt and can cause headaches, and some people are unable to understand technology so they cannot do their work or go slower getting a task completed. Studies show that being consumed in technology, could disconnect social interaction and that can cause people being antisocial and not communicating with others.
    If teachers want the students to research with their technology in the classroom, teachers are probably expecting students to have no limit on finding answers. However this is not true, some websites and sources are blocked by the school (youtube,pinterest,baidu,twitter) this can cause teachers to change plans.
    Overall I believe the human race depends on technology too much that if we lose all of the technology people would freak out and only half of the human population would be able to be independent from technology. I am not saying technology is bad, I am saying that we (most people) rely on technology to solve our problems instead of doing it on our own.

• Technology Is Bad.

• Birds for all

People look into to much internet at home.They should get out of looking out of the internet.People really like to look at the internet .I mean like they really love or like the internet .They wouldn't stop looking at the internet. So that is what I'm arguing about internet.The end of arguing about internet.

• Birds for all

• The world is submerged in there teach

People don't even look up or even pay attention to there surrounding and the are contestant use them ever second of the day and that's not good for us because we need to get outside socials with people and not speak through a phone actual converse with them so there's more to life then just having technology in you hand 24/7

• We don't depend on technology too much

Modern people don't use technology as much as some people think we do. Some people have to use technology in their job. So basically you can't get a modern day job without being able to type, or use a computer. Some people just need it in their job, can't help that modern society requires it.

• Technology tends to help out life, especially in medicine

While there are arguments that technology such as cell phones not only deteriorate our concentration, but hurt our brains with EMR, the end result is that a pro-technology society tends to have better healthcare and better implemented technology in hospitals. Though we may 'feel' the pain in the short term, in the long term it is better.

• Get two pizzas for the price of one.

Come on down to Pizza Hut the place where you can get the best pizza in Australia. Pizza Hut has plenty of amazing deals, like getting pizzas for the price of one, get two pizzas for the price of one plus any 1.25 litre drink for an extra $2.50. WOW THATS AMAZING.

• We depend on tech

Because we all were typing on the computer or phone a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/moths/years/decades/centuries
    :0
    ;)
    :(
    yay
    =_=
    d f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

• I love technology

Ljkj fkasjd;flkasjd f;laksdjf;lass kf;lak fdasj;d flkasjf ;lkas ddf;lksdd hfask.Dfasdf asdf asdf jjaskddfj asklsdf jlaskdjfkl;jjfflk;j vxcc s sdnas,dmffklsf nnjj jj j jj jjkokjkl jk jk jk jk jk kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j I love technology yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• I love tech

Yos s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech

• We rely on it too much

B c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c