• Technology that Invades

Technology is depended on so much that it's scary. Try this: stand still in a public place, somewhere like a mall or a train station, and watch the people. Most of them will probably be holding their cell phones. Look at the people with the small children. They let them have iPhones and iPads and all sorts of things to shut them up! I think that's horrible, because when I was their age, I didn't have anything like that.

• Overly Dependent People.

People use technology to carry out even the simplest of tasks everyday. Instead of writing, we type. Instead of working out a math problem, we use a calculator. People will literally drive to their mailboxes to get the mail instead of walking. We use technology to make our meals, wash our clothes and take care of business in the bathroom (which is why people hate power outages.). Board games are obsolete. Now, we have television and games to entertain ourselves. Do you want to stay warm? Use the heater and forget the fireplace.

• Dependence on Technology?

Us Americans are highly dependent on technology. I'm obviously on technology as I state my argument. If it wasn't for technology we wouldn't be able to communicate, work, learn, etc. So yes we depend on technology because everything around us is either technology, discovered because of technology, or invented from using technology.

• Birds for all

People look into to much internet at home.They should get out of looking out of the internet.People really like to look at the internet .I mean like they really love or like the internet .They wouldn't stop looking at the internet. So that is what I'm arguing about internet.The end of arguing about internet.

• Birds for all

• The world is submerged in there teach

People don't even look up or even pay attention to there surrounding and the are contestant use them ever second of the day and that's not good for us because we need to get outside socials with people and not speak through a phone actual converse with them so there's more to life then just having technology in you hand 24/7

• We Rely on it too much....

We rely on tech to help us all do stuff. This is true that it helps but it also makes us think less in the long run. This means that people won't be able to do stuff that older people can. People need to be able to do stuff without technology. Kids and adults, our future, is relying on tech too much.

• People rely on technology too much

I think that people today rely on technology too much because instead of going meeting people to talk about issues, instead they use their phone to chat over social media like Facebook, snap chat, instagram and much more. I also think that people today need to socialize in person because just texting people use slang words instead of proper English terms. Thank you!

• We rely on tech to much

We people rely on tech to much but I think is that bad. Sometimes it can be bad when families get separated but that only happens once a year. It's not like Everyday families are getting separated. Also Lok at it this way. When we rely on tech we rely on the humans programming it and making tech. It's not like robots made them selves. Think about it is it bad that we rely on tech to much.

• We rely on tech to much.

Yes we rely on it to much. BUT is that necessarily bad. Sometimes it can be but not always. People get separated and other bad things but those are really unlikely to happen. We rely on tech for war. Everyday but when we rely on tech we rely on the humans programming tech. So think is it necessarily bad to tely on tech.

• We don't depend on technology too much

Modern people don't use technology as much as some people think we do. Some people have to use technology in their job. So basically you can't get a modern day job without being able to type, or use a computer. Some people just need it in their job, can't help that modern society requires it.

• Technology tends to help out life, especially in medicine

While there are arguments that technology such as cell phones not only deteriorate our concentration, but hurt our brains with EMR, the end result is that a pro-technology society tends to have better healthcare and better implemented technology in hospitals. Though we may 'feel' the pain in the short term, in the long term it is better.

• Get two pizzas for the price of one.

Come on down to Pizza Hut the place where you can get the best pizza in Australia. Pizza Hut has plenty of amazing deals, like getting pizzas for the price of one, get two pizzas for the price of one plus any 1.25 litre drink for an extra $2.50. WOW THATS AMAZING.

• We depend on tech

Because we all were typing on the computer or phone a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/moths/years/decades/centuries
    :0
    ;)
    :(
    yay
    =_=
    d f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

• I love technology

Ljkj fkasjd;flkasjd f;laksdjf;lass kf;lak fdasj;d flkasjf ;lkas ddf;lksdd hfask.Dfasdf asdf asdf jjaskddfj asklsdf jlaskdjfkl;jjfflk;j vxcc s sdnas,dmffklsf nnjj jj j jj jjkokjkl jk jk jk jk jk kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j I love technology yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• I love tech

Yos s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech

• We rely on it too much

B c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c