• Technology that Invades

Technology is depended on so much that it's scary. Try this: stand still in a public place, somewhere like a mall or a train station, and watch the people. Most of them will probably be holding their cell phones. Look at the people with the small children. They let them have iPhones and iPads and all sorts of things to shut them up! I think that's horrible, because when I was their age, I didn't have anything like that.

• Overly Dependent People.

People use technology to carry out even the simplest of tasks everyday. Instead of writing, we type. Instead of working out a math problem, we use a calculator. People will literally drive to their mailboxes to get the mail instead of walking. We use technology to make our meals, wash our clothes and take care of business in the bathroom (which is why people hate power outages.). Board games are obsolete. Now, we have television and games to entertain ourselves. Do you want to stay warm? Use the heater and forget the fireplace.

• Dependence on Technology?

Us Americans are highly dependent on technology. I'm obviously on technology as I state my argument. If it wasn't for technology we wouldn't be able to communicate, work, learn, etc. So yes we depend on technology because everything around us is either technology, discovered because of technology, or invented from using technology.

• It's killing us slowly

Technology is a waste of time and is killing all of us slowly. I am a teenager and everyone in my school including the teachers and staff rely on technology to help them do work when you could just do it on paper and require us to have cellphone which I don't and use computer for homework. ALL IN ALL, SCHOOL SUCKS AND IT SHOULD NOT RELY ON TECHNOLOGY TO GET AN EDUCATION!!!!!

• We depend on technology too much

In my opinion we do use it too much, i'm not saying that we should stop using it, but we should be careful. There are good and bad sides to technology and yet people don't even care. Technology is good because it does help us get through life with daily tasks we need to complete therefore it takes it more simple and less time-consuming. It's bad when we use it too much and depend on it too much and are not able too do something without it. My point is that technology is good but we've got to be careful of how much we use it and rely on it because when it stops working we have to be able to deal with the situation by ourselves.

• Yes We Do

People today depend on technology far to much. Without your car GPS you probably couldn't go much more than a few miles away, and you definitely can't read a map. People use there phones and other uses of technology far to often. A party isn a good party without video games, tv or phones to entertain you.

• Yes We Do

• Yes We Do

• Yep thats true

Yep jfj jffj jfjf jffjff jffjf jfjfj fj ffj fjfjf jfffj fj fj fj fj fjf jfj fjfj fj jffj jf jffj fj fj fjf jf jffjj fj fj fjfjfj fj fj fj fjf jfjffjf f f fj jfjff fj f f f ff f f f f f f f fff fjfj

• Yeeeeeees yeeeees yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss

I think that because yes yea yes eys eys enimckem,dmfbfddmfnvddv cdm. Dcm. Jfe. Je cm dcmd cmd c mc. N c n cn. C. Cn. Nc. Nc. Nc. Nc. Nc. N n. Cn. Nc. Nc. Nc n n c n c n cn. Cn cn. Nc. Cn cn. Nc nc n. N. N. N c n c n. N. N. Cn. Nc. N.

• We don't depend on technology too much

Modern people don't use technology as much as some people think we do. Some people have to use technology in their job. So basically you can't get a modern day job without being able to type, or use a computer. Some people just need it in their job, can't help that modern society requires it.

• Technology tends to help out life, especially in medicine

While there are arguments that technology such as cell phones not only deteriorate our concentration, but hurt our brains with EMR, the end result is that a pro-technology society tends to have better healthcare and better implemented technology in hospitals. Though we may 'feel' the pain in the short term, in the long term it is better.

• Get two pizzas for the price of one.

Come on down to Pizza Hut the place where you can get the best pizza in Australia. Pizza Hut has plenty of amazing deals, like getting pizzas for the price of one, get two pizzas for the price of one plus any 1.25 litre drink for an extra $2.50. WOW THATS AMAZING.

• We depend on tech

Because we all were typing on the computer or phone a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/moths/years/decades/centuries
    :0
    ;)
    :(
    yay
    =_=
    d f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

• I love technology

Ljkj fkasjd;flkasjd f;laksdjf;lass kf;lak fdasj;d flkasjf ;lkas ddf;lksdd hfask.Dfasdf asdf asdf jjaskddfj asklsdf jlaskdjfkl;jjfflk;j vxcc s sdnas,dmffklsf nnjj jj j jj jjkokjkl jk jk jk jk jk kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j I love technology yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• I love tech

Yos s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech