• Technology that Invades

Technology is depended on so much that it's scary. Try this: stand still in a public place, somewhere like a mall or a train station, and watch the people. Most of them will probably be holding their cell phones. Look at the people with the small children. They let them have iPhones and iPads and all sorts of things to shut them up! I think that's horrible, because when I was their age, I didn't have anything like that.

• Overly Dependent People.

People use technology to carry out even the simplest of tasks everyday. Instead of writing, we type. Instead of working out a math problem, we use a calculator. People will literally drive to their mailboxes to get the mail instead of walking. We use technology to make our meals, wash our clothes and take care of business in the bathroom (which is why people hate power outages.). Board games are obsolete. Now, we have television and games to entertain ourselves. Do you want to stay warm? Use the heater and forget the fireplace.

• Dependence on Technology?

Us Americans are highly dependent on technology. I'm obviously on technology as I state my argument. If it wasn't for technology we wouldn't be able to communicate, work, learn, etc. So yes we depend on technology because everything around us is either technology, discovered because of technology, or invented from using technology.

• YES! Of course!

People of our society used tech as a way to help them, but days like now, people just use them to take photos and play games. You can also find that people depend on it so much that if you just go outside you can find at most one person on a phone.

• YES! Of course!

• YES! Of course!

• Too Much Tech

I also think we depend on tech waaaaaaaaay too much but we don't need to go back to no tech. It can help save lives, or entertain people on the go. The ideal thing to do is to learn how to strike a balance between the two. In way opinion, we have to learn to not obcess over tech, and not shut ourselves off completly. We NEED to learn to strike a balence.

• Too much Tech

• Yes, we do.

The issue is, if y’all have seen Wall-E, you understand the course we are heading.We will rely on it too much and become unaware of our surroundings and will perhaps die of and kill tons of life by destroying nature to create power as well as to simply collect wood for power lines.We need to understand that our resources are amazing, but are limited, and destroying them aren’t assisting us any more than over-dosing on hunting and killing all life to support needs we DONT ENTIRLY NEED.We need to open our eyes and save the environment and typing this may harm some environment but rather I’d kill some to protect more.Please understand what I am saying. -Trenton David Christopher Helwig 2018

• Yes, we do.

• We don't depend on technology too much

Modern people don't use technology as much as some people think we do. Some people have to use technology in their job. So basically you can't get a modern day job without being able to type, or use a computer. Some people just need it in their job, can't help that modern society requires it.

• Technology tends to help out life, especially in medicine

While there are arguments that technology such as cell phones not only deteriorate our concentration, but hurt our brains with EMR, the end result is that a pro-technology society tends to have better healthcare and better implemented technology in hospitals. Though we may 'feel' the pain in the short term, in the long term it is better.

• We depend on tech

Because we all were typing on the computer or phone a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/moths/years/decades/centuries
    :0
    ;)
    :(
    yay
    =_=
    d f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

• I love technology

Ljkj fkasjd;flkasjd f;laksdjf;lass kf;lak fdasj;d flkasjf ;lkas ddf;lksdd hfask.Dfasdf asdf asdf jjaskddfj asklsdf jlaskdjfkl;jjfflk;j vxcc s sdnas,dmffklsf nnjj jj j jj jjkokjkl jk jk jk jk jk kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j I love technology yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• I love tech

Yos s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech

• We rely on it too much

B c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Come on really?

The world is only using technology because it is easier, there are many things that you can do on a computer. There is nothing wrong with texting except getting the wrong message occasionally. Sure if your not doing too well in school or whatever then you should probably lay back but there is nothing wrong with it.