• Technology that Invades

Technology is depended on so much that it's scary. Try this: stand still in a public place, somewhere like a mall or a train station, and watch the people. Most of them will probably be holding their cell phones. Look at the people with the small children. They let them have iPhones and iPads and all sorts of things to shut them up! I think that's horrible, because when I was their age, I didn't have anything like that.

• Overly Dependent People.

People use technology to carry out even the simplest of tasks everyday. Instead of writing, we type. Instead of working out a math problem, we use a calculator. People will literally drive to their mailboxes to get the mail instead of walking. We use technology to make our meals, wash our clothes and take care of business in the bathroom (which is why people hate power outages.). Board games are obsolete. Now, we have television and games to entertain ourselves. Do you want to stay warm? Use the heater and forget the fireplace.

• Dependence on Technology?

Us Americans are highly dependent on technology. I'm obviously on technology as I state my argument. If it wasn't for technology we wouldn't be able to communicate, work, learn, etc. So yes we depend on technology because everything around us is either technology, discovered because of technology, or invented from using technology.

• I love technology but we rely well too much on it as a human race

Humans rely too much on technology i know this as i witness it in everyday life, i have been liviing in the jungle for 15 years now and i am living with my family fine we eat lice of each other btw boi boi boi boi boi boi boi boi

• We rely on it to get things done that aren't always accomplished in the right way.

Technology is used for research and studying not for constant chatting on Instagram or Facebook or playing online games. These are just the many ways to procrastinate the chores or jobs we need to do. Technology is great for chatting but should be used more for your future college benefit.

• We use technology way to much.

There are so many people paying too much attention to our phones more then our family. People always are on their phones, They rely on them to get in contact and its the cause of car accidents becaus people cannot take their focus off of it for a minute.ITs like an addiction that cant be stopped.

• I love technology as much as the next person does but...

We are abusing the hell out of it! Nowadays kids cant even go 5 minutes without checking there phone for something new to pop up on Instagram or Facebook.
    All I'm saying is turn off you computer or phone etc. and take a minute to go outside, learn some important life skills.

• Yes, we do rely on technology too much!

People use technology just to do simple task that take us about a few minutes to complete. People don't bother to look at books anymore for answers. People use their cars just to go get something that is only a block away from their house when they can just walk over there. People waste fossil fuel just by going somewhere when they can walk to it.

• We rely on technology way too much!!!!!

For example, we use technology for online shopping when we can just go to the store ourselves. We also use the calculator instead of solving math problems ourselves. And finally we talk to our friends our families through technology instead of talking to them face to face. So we rely on technology way too much.

• We don't depend on technology too much

Modern people don't use technology as much as some people think we do. Some people have to use technology in their job. So basically you can't get a modern day job without being able to type, or use a computer. Some people just need it in their job, can't help that modern society requires it.

• Technology tends to help out life, especially in medicine

While there are arguments that technology such as cell phones not only deteriorate our concentration, but hurt our brains with EMR, the end result is that a pro-technology society tends to have better healthcare and better implemented technology in hospitals. Though we may 'feel' the pain in the short term, in the long term it is better.

• We depend on tech

Because we all were typing on the computer or phone a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/moths/years/decades/centuries
    :0
    ;)
    :(
    yay
    =_=
    d f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

• I love technology

Ljkj fkasjd;flkasjd f;laksdjf;lass kf;lak fdasj;d flkasjf ;lkas ddf;lksdd hfask.Dfasdf asdf asdf jjaskddfj asklsdf jlaskdjfkl;jjfflk;j vxcc s sdnas,dmffklsf nnjj jj j jj jjkokjkl jk jk jk jk jk kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j I love technology yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• I love tech

Yos s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech

• We rely on it too much

B c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Come on really?

The world is only using technology because it is easier, there are many things that you can do on a computer. There is nothing wrong with texting except getting the wrong message occasionally. Sure if your not doing too well in school or whatever then you should probably lay back but there is nothing wrong with it.