• Technology that Invades

Technology is depended on so much that it's scary. Try this: stand still in a public place, somewhere like a mall or a train station, and watch the people. Most of them will probably be holding their cell phones. Look at the people with the small children. They let them have iPhones and iPads and all sorts of things to shut them up! I think that's horrible, because when I was their age, I didn't have anything like that.

• Overly Dependent People.

People use technology to carry out even the simplest of tasks everyday. Instead of writing, we type. Instead of working out a math problem, we use a calculator. People will literally drive to their mailboxes to get the mail instead of walking. We use technology to make our meals, wash our clothes and take care of business in the bathroom (which is why people hate power outages.). Board games are obsolete. Now, we have television and games to entertain ourselves. Do you want to stay warm? Use the heater and forget the fireplace.

• Dependence on Technology?

Us Americans are highly dependent on technology. I'm obviously on technology as I state my argument. If it wasn't for technology we wouldn't be able to communicate, work, learn, etc. So yes we depend on technology because everything around us is either technology, discovered because of technology, or invented from using technology.

• We may rely on it a little excessively.

Like the others here have said, we tend to replace many things we deem as obsolete with technology. While they do make a great deal of sense, I believe it depends on a given person. But then again what do I know? I'm just some random guy on the internet.

• All we people do is text.

In this world all kids and parents do is text. We are teaching our kids to use technology as a crutch and all there going to do is teaching to their kids and all generations of them. All they I’ll do is become lazier and eventually will not have to work for anything because of technology.

• All we people do is text.

• We rely on it too much!!

I think we rely on technology too much because if you just stand in the middle of a city you will see millions of people texting on there phones or sitting on a bench playing something on there iphones or phones!

Parents rely on it WAY too much because if you look at it this way parents use technology to keep there kids quiet by putting the television on or paying a couple THOUSAND dollars for an ipad just to keep your kid quiet!

What happened to conversations in society? Now evryone uses there phones to send messages just to say hi not to mention it ruins your eyesight!

So yeah! I think people rely on it way too much because it wastes your time and I think people should use it less!!

;D :D

• It's ridiculously Annoying!!!

What ever happened to a good old pencil and pen? Looking up a topic in a book?
    With all this new technology. We have to remember thousands of passwords, user names, and other annoying things for the damn computer or tech.
    People don't even see each other face to face anymore since they have their cyber face.
    I like using my phone for music and questions. But to keep up a social life and for my school projects. It can get extremely annoying to the point of me getting a hammer and smashing them to bits and pieces. God someone help us go back to the old fashioned era of no technology.

• Yyyyyyyyeeeeesssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that were relying on technology way to much for example say you were in the middle of nowhere and you were completely lost but you had no data or credit but you had a map and you didn't know how to use it you may freak out because you have no way on going anywhere or be rescued by friends.

• Technology taking over

Technology is being used too much on a daily basis. I know someone that as soon as it was their 13th birthday and they were allowed on facebook they would not get off their phone and talk to their friends. So yeah get off technology, its bad, really really bad

• We don't depend on technology too much

Modern people don't use technology as much as some people think we do. Some people have to use technology in their job. So basically you can't get a modern day job without being able to type, or use a computer. Some people just need it in their job, can't help that modern society requires it.

• Technology tends to help out life, especially in medicine

While there are arguments that technology such as cell phones not only deteriorate our concentration, but hurt our brains with EMR, the end result is that a pro-technology society tends to have better healthcare and better implemented technology in hospitals. Though we may 'feel' the pain in the short term, in the long term it is better.

• Get two pizzas for the price of one.

Come on down to Pizza Hut the place where you can get the best pizza in Australia. Pizza Hut has plenty of amazing deals, like getting pizzas for the price of one, get two pizzas for the price of one plus any 1.25 litre drink for an extra $2.50. WOW THATS AMAZING.

• We depend on tech

Because we all were typing on the computer or phone a few seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/moths/years/decades/centuries
    :0
    ;)
    :(
    yay
    =_=
    d f d f f f f f f f f f f f f f f 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9

• I love technology

Ljkj fkasjd;flkasjd f;laksdjf;lass kf;lak fdasj;d flkasjf ;lkas ddf;lksdd hfask.Dfasdf asdf asdf jjaskddfj asklsdf jlaskdjfkl;jjfflk;j vxcc s sdnas,dmffklsf nnjj jj j jj jjkokjkl jk jk jk jk jk kj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j I love technology yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• I love tech

Yos s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I love tech

• I love tech

• I love tech

• We rely on it too much

B c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c