• Depends on your perfect.

My perfect is not world peace, everyone dying at age 100, no disease or sickness, no harm, no breakups, no highschool dropouts, no criminals, no sadness. That's not perfect. If no one knows what sad feels like, no one will know what happy feels like. Because when there's no sad, happy won't feel that good. It would be like 'whatever'. Think about it.

• I do I live in America

GET REAL PEACE WILL NEVER HAPPEN HIPPIES!!
    THERE WILL ALWAYS BE POOR HOMELESS AND RICH

I live in America so my world is perfect I have an opportunity to start a business and to invest in what I want. I live in a world if you work hard then you can get successful, you cant get better than that

• Of course we do..

The world we live in is perfect for humans to thrive and evolve..Its the only planet that we know of that is conducive to life as we define it..Its like our own little rocky spaceship!..And when our favorite star decides to engulf the rocky planets in billions of years hoprfully we can find another somewhere..Getting there is another topic..In the sense I think you meant it though"no the world is far from perfect"

Posted by: rja7
  • The world is perfect in its imperfection

The image of a Utopian world is misleading. Utopia is an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect. Seriously let’s be real here, how can an imagined state of things be reality? However, the concept of a utopian world (a world in which everything is perfect), who is to say that we aren’t in a perfect world? Perfect means “having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.” In fact, 50 millenniums ago the world could be considered a place where it has “all the required or desirable qualities.” The origin of life wasn’t created in a perfect process, it was through completely random natural consequences. The reason why the world exists today is because of imperfection, disorder, and unbalance. Why shouldn’t this be considered perfection? This disorder has brought so many amazing and great things that would have been impossible. The imperfection of this world is realistically, the perfection of this world.

• The world is perfect in its imperfection.

The world is perfect in its imperfection. The world is not perfectly round, the world has problems, the world has questions, and the world has millions of things that go unexplained, and that is the very perfection of the world. Why is this perfect? Humans are innately inquisitive creatures that try to reach above themselves and reach new heights in their creative thinking and development. We born into this world to solve its problems, process information critically, and develop innovative ideas. A world with complete perfection is the least perfect at all. In fact in a perfect world, we would do nothing and know nothing. You can say the world has flaws, there are problems unsolved, there is violence, jealousy and anger, the world is unbalanced; however, we would be nothing without it, we wouldn't be human. And that is the reason why The WORLD RIGHT NOW is PERFECT.

• Live in New Zealand

If you are looking for a "human" perfect world then New Zealand is the best place you could live on in this world. Its peaceful, every ones friendly, harm less environment, the you could argue the New Zealand is the best place a human being could live in. By the way, i'm from Spain

• We don't live in a perfect world

As I read above and from news and real life situations our world is definitely not perfect. We have sadness and happiness, we love yet hate, we have white hearts yet black actions, we have bad influences everyone around us that we follow so easily, people always say " kids are like sponges they absorb what they hear or see" but isn't that everyone lately. Life without bad can be boring. Life of perfections can be never interesting. I'm not standing on the bad guys side but I'm saying when someone is murdered people want revenge badly some don't even think about it and the kill the other person. Think about yourself you would probably act straight away or you might even think about it but at the end the plan is the same its revenge nothing more nothing less. Some bad person kills someone we go and kill them their family comes and takes revenge on someone else and so on isn't that bad. The definition of perfect is to have no flaws but no day goes by of mine were I don't have flaws and that is what makes it interesting, don't you agree?? We have enough army, soldiers and weapons in the world to get rid off all bad people and make this world perfect is that what people want. I mean killing them is making us just as bad so then we are not good. Life is not fair and is never stable, life can be perfect but that's 99.9999999% impossible. We are in control of our actions that's true but sometimes our adrenaline controls us and our actions become mistakes that's only because we are HUMANS. Convinced?????

• I think everyone on the planet is psychologically deluded

Our world confuses me and being confused about this makes me depressed because i cant understand who i am because of it. Everyone says that is only human to make mistakes and do bad things and feel angry and if that didn't exist then we would never be happy, but when bad things happen for example terrorist attacks, murder, rape or someone poisoning your dog then all we want is for it too stop and we wish we could change it and we want revenge. We have police, army, CCTV, security officers, security systems, weapons, and a million more things to try and stop bad things from happening because we hate them. So i'm confused as to why we hate them if we need them, or why we need them if we hate them. Someone poisoned my dog so i went to there house and smashed their windows to make them pay for what they had done, wished that they had never been born and wondered how they could be so cruel and yet people say life would be crap without those people. Police, army, lawyers, psychologists,therapists,social workers all work to help people be happy because they hate people who make them unhappy and yet without the bad people the good people would have no job or purpose so do we hate these people or not.If someone murdered a family member of mine i would get my revenge i would want them to fall of the face of the universe and burn in hell but if that person didn't exist then millions of people wold be out of a job and when i feel happy i know i am happy because i know the feeling of sadness. So are they good or bad ? I would hate them, others would hate them, my family member would be dead because of them but others thrive on them because they provide jobs and meanings to their life. So should we thank them for killing someone and letting us know what sadness and anger is and for helping someone else have a purpose and job or should we hate them for taking the life of an innocent, causng heartache, take revenge, wish people like them didn't exist and have others be useless and jobless. Don't know do you because for the past few weeks these thoughts have been driving me suicidal because it just makes me think that everyone on the planet is psychologically deluded and that i don't want to be a part of it because i honestly cant make up my mind

• Is there really a "perfect" world?

Perfect means that there is NO flaws at all, and is completely flawless. There is no war, no violence, no hatred, no famine, no disagreements, no deceitfulness, etc. But that is not true, because there is war, and there is violence, and other things, but that is what makes us human. We and other species of life and nonliving things are what make earth. What I think the right word to describe Earth is beautiful but I do not think it is perfect. Earth has so many good things and bad things in life, but it makes everyone sane. I think perfect is literally just a hyperbole that is used for everything. This is my opinion, and EVERYONE has their own, and hopefully we both can see our different side of the story, and I still respect the people who said yes. (my dad thinks the world is perfect) Guys please don't hate on my opinion because I can see why 29% said yes, I just don't agree.

• We don't live in a perfect world

When you say perfect it means no flaws what so ever mean in a world with no violence, jealousy, or anger those are the traits that lead to war. As long as we have those flaws we'll never be perfect those flaws are what makes us human so therefore i don't think there can be such thing as a perfect world

• Who Do You Think You People Are?

A world can only be balanced, not perfect. Everything needs to be on point and 100% right. Seriously, whoever thinks there is such thing as a world, GO GET A CHECKUP FROM THE DOCTOR RIGHT NOW CAUSE YOUR NOT IN YOUR RIGHT MIND, YOU GUYS ARE BEING STOOPID. We still have warfare, poverty, jealousy, and so much more. We have good things in our world and bad things in our world which cancel each other out to be nothing. So balanced.

• Who Do You Think You People Are?