• I belive math

Sould be thought in a simple and easy way so kids could be less confused and learn more .So they have more intelligence. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .='p

Kjfdhjfk feud can can daft cndbchjnbhjfdbbcbvb c v c

• Yolo yolo yolo

Yolololololo lol o ll l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l lll l l l l l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l ll l l

• Maths education is failing

More than any other subject, mathematics is a source of fear and apprehension for many students. Students at universities make every effort to take as few maths courses as possible. And yet, mathematical literacy is essential for the increasingly global and increasingly technological society in which we live. Plus, it's a lot of fun! But students don't hear that message because they're too busy learning formulae by rote instead of exploring the wonders of real mathematics.

Furthermore, mathematics builds upon itself. Imagine a student who earns a 90% on a math exam in grade 1. She's called an "A" student and moves on to grade 2. Yet, there is still 10% of the knowledge from that first course missing. And because math builds on itself, she doesn't understand anything from grade 2 that follows from that missing 10% of grade 1. So this year she earns a B. Then a C. And so on.

Mathematics should be approached from a mastery-based perspective, in which it is assumed that all students will achieve 100% proficiency. Make the time taken to achieve proficiency the variable instead of the degree of proficiency achieved.

Finally, switch to an exploratory model in which students learn at their own pace and are guided through explorations by teachers instead of passively listening to lectures. I think we'll see some major positive changes in such a system.

• Yes, math should be taught in a different manner.

When I was in school, I was really bad at math and was not in the normal courses. One year, we went to something called The Chicago Method. Other students hated it, as it was very self-motivated, and we learned a lot at home. However, I found myself enjoying it, learning, and retaining all the information. My grade even went way up. It showed me that we all learn in different ways. Math needs to be catered more to people's different ways of learning. One way to get kids to enjoy it more is to make it more about real life. For example, if learning about probabilities, bring dice and coins into the classroom. If math is more interactive, it's also more memorable.

• Math is already to confusing!

I am writing a report on this subject and according to new york times, a national survey shows that parents can't even compute the price of a carpet even though it stated its square yard price and dimension price. If parents can't even help there children on homework. Just withdrawn the whole idea of math! Jk. We need math. But we also need to make it simpler and easy to apply to the brain to pass every grade and get jobs.

• We actually make it harder than neccisary

When we try to find new ways to teach math we begin to find more complex ways to find the same answer, the more and more we find new ways the more needlessly complex the new methods get, so why can't we stick with older methods or ways to teach math.

• Math has been taught successfully for years

In the continuous quest for increased efficiency and reinvention, people sometimes lose touch with older, effective methods. While there may be a more effective way of teaching math, millions - billions - of children globally, over thousands of years, have successfully learned math to some degree, regardless of their learning method. Math requires analysis, memorization, and massive amounts of practice; given these, math can be taught in almost any way.