Do we need better role models for our generation?

• No doubt about it

Honestly I think that we need a lot better role models in the world, don't get me wrong-there are some good role models out there that actually exhibit proper acceptable behaviour but a lot don't. The ones that don't just promote swearing, narcissism and discrimination. Children these days really need strong and positive people as more issues arise. I'm not entirely sure why people adore Kim K or Justin Bieber. For example, the music industry is becoming more and more explicit with swearing and promotion to referring women as sex machines. There has been an increase in children taking drugs and underage sex, kids weren't born with the idea of drugs in there head. They've been influenced by their surroundings. All adults have a role to play, and they need to show the right way about things to kids. I think that if we had more sympathetic and mature role models, the world would be a much better place.

• Because I say so

Because children need it and then they will live a happy life and have kids and then grand kids. We need it for the children's influences and to help them become a great person(s). I hope that will make a difference in our generations life that they won't take up after some drug/alchole addict

• Celebs Celebs Celebs

We definitely need real role models. Our youth is running to these celebrities living a lavish, rich, flawless, beautiful life. People are insecure cause of these 'role models'. Is that really what a role model is supposed to do? People don't look up to real people they can relate to anymore cause they ain't as famous or as pretty or whatever. Those celebrities lives are beautiful in the reality show. Maybe not in reality.

• Yes we definitely do need better role models

Role models help us navigate life, if they are positive. They help us to become better people because we have somone to look up to. Our generations current role models need some work because they are not giving us a positive outlook of life, Yes some are good but many are not because they do the wrong thing,

• YES absolutely yes

W w w w w w w w w w wfe of cousrse we do lol why nod d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d ddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d w dq df eq f e f cedqr

• We do have role models!

I clicked yes because we do need new role models, but we have them. If you look around there are good role models we just don't here about them much, because society is focused on the anger and bad in the world. If we opened our eyes and looked at the good and love we will find role models. Also, if we looked more at science and the military we will see more positive role models an can make a difference in the world.

• Why don't we have more real role models.

The children of this generation want another role model that they can look up too. They can't have that because the people we could consider role models today aren't real. When I say this I mean someone who is relatable. With relatable issues and looks. How can kids relate to celebrities who always look perfect, who are crazy rich, and super popular. It's not something common or real because not everyone has these things.

Posted by: AGM
  • All the other who don't have role model are stupid

The peoples with role models are now a day very successful there are many celebrities who chooses the role model but performed better then them and prove that role models are effective and can change the destiny of a person

“Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.”

“I don’t want to be a supermodel; I want to be a role model.”

• Society needs more positive role models

Now a days celebrities have been doing a bad job at being positive role models. They have been into rehab, fights, they have been arrested and so many more. Why would you look up to people like that? Most of them do make money and do dumb things, honestly I think they are clueless to reality. Young kids look up to us depending on our actions and how it can effect on us. Look up to your family. The people who inspires you the most with positive effects. But there are some celebrities who care for their fans an help them. But, we need more of them in this society

• Too many athletes

All the kids are looking up to professional athletes who are so violent. While some are good a lot of them are bad We need to punish them and have the kids focus more on good people that have a positive affect on the world . I hope this happens

• They ARE NOT Celebrities

A rolemodel is someone a child admires like a fellow student and student leader a teacher and many more and they are NOT all on TV you see celebrities are not the only role model in fact you could be one for someone else. So think about that. <3
    We don't need better role models.

• NO, we don't need role models

We don't need role models because then what is life if we, ourselves grow up as a person who is our role model who has already almost grew up in his/her life. So why should we grow up as their life, we should grow up as ourselves as person who is never existed, a unique person and be a role model for ourselves and many other people if they want to be us to be their role model. We should live our life ourselves not like a person (a role model ) who is already their and maybe lived his or her life. So people think that we are like him/her. And if we really need a role model be yourself a role model for yourself.

• No role models are not needed for me

Because you have your own aim and your own ways to achieve them and if you follow someone else than what is the use o you to achieve it when there is already a person who did it in that way and if you want a person to identify you as yourself rather than others

• No role models are not needed for me

• We do not

Bfiweklndrbjv fhf f f ff f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff ff f f

• We do not

• We do not

• We don't want a role model

As a human i agree that we want a role model but we can be a role model for others because if we do same as the role model the other people thinks that the same as them . But if we are a role model for ourself it would be better for us.

• We don't need

Nowe don't need one. No o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o oo oooo o o o o o ooo o o o o o oo o o o o o o

• A big NO

Who is your role mode? You might say Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Steve Jobs... Well my role model was Florence Nightingale until I realized the fact that I don't need one. Why do you need one when you
    yourself can be one. You grow up to be the person you want and not the person who some one already is. We should live our own life and not other's . I believe that we do not need role models.