• Education and its Importance

Education being more valuable than money. Looking at this in the prospective as a nurse and a student as well a parent. As a nurse I see the need to be further educated hints why I am a student in pursuit of obtaining a master degree in business. As a parent I would like for my children to accomplish their own goals for education. Education is a foundation for successful people. People become educated to either help other, the want for power, to be their own boss, get and the education in order to do a job safely and efficiently.

• Everyone Needs Education

Barack Obama stated “In an economy where knowledge is the most valuable commodity a person and a country have to offer, the best jobs will go to the best educated-whether they live in the United States or India or China.” Everyone deserves and needs an education. Kids now just want money and you can’t get the money you want if you don’t want an education.

• Developing human character

If education comes automatically develop the character. He understand the what is wrong hat is right. He is having the capacity to take a right time right descision. He is a nation builder.If education comes in our life we can change our quality life style. If values comes our life to better understand the human beings

• Yes! Education is needed!

People, teens, children need education because without education everyone would be walking around the world being stupid and all but the government made education for a reason to help people learn new things in life and to be in successful in life and to move on in life with education the world is nothing we need education

• We need education!

What? Do you want to be the dumbest kid on the block? Cause I don't and I don't think you would want to too. Why else? Because education can bring you up to standards. Do you want to vs a guy at a job interview and he knows grade 10 language and you don't even know what RIP means?

• We need education!

• Education is everything in life,and its the light of our hearts

Education is important for every person on earth coz an educated people can live as a human been, education open many doors the has no key cos its the key that you need, you can also live the life that you always been dreaming, you can be the man that you want and make the whole world proud of you, it can make you depend on your self and make people around you depend on you, finally i cant explain how much important education is, coz its more than words.

• Oh ya Oh ya

Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya

• Yesss it is vary improtent

It "is absolu'tly. Necce,ssary tht we h-eve educton? Udderwis w-ee we'll ull be-e vary vary vary, vary" vary extremly sti'pud. And wee wood/ poot p'uctuton in rendu'm plases; and wee wood-nt bee abl too speeek proprely and w-ee wood hav no jjobs! And u wont b'e abl too, spe-el jest lic'k me

• Education that means diploma of some university - NO

Education that means diploma of some university - NO, education that means knowledge - YES. But if you want to get knowledge you don't need university. You need library/Internet/other people. Of course you can't get practical knowledge in some spheres, for example, in medicine. Because you can't buy a dead body in the store for surgical trainings. But you can study theory of it from books. Prestigious universities today teach you how to fool people and get their money. I'm not a native English speaker. My native languages are Belarusian and Russian. I didn't go to university to learn English, I just bought book and connected to Internet. I know some other languages. And I learnt them without any courses and colleges. Some people say that for learning foreign language you need 5-10 years. Mezzofanti spoke 39 languages. How could he learn them for 74 years of his life? 39*5=195 years! So all depends on your desire. If you want to get knowledge you can get them freely today. If you want to get a diploma you need money. So think who is interested party and who to believe.

• Too overrated and most education is also antiquated

I believe that education is quite like a prison at the start of everyone's lives. It gives too much unnecessary information, for example: who needs to know that the Conferederates lost in Gettysburg? It could have been lost in Wilmington, or Seattle, who cares? Or who cares, that argon is an inert element, if you are not working with it? The more important thing is, what the war means in history and what are the causes, not the facts related to it. The information is as valuable as it is useful.

The education systems are too information oriented and there are too many things, which do not need to be learnt. In this sense, we force kids to go to school and learn things, they are not even slightly interested in learning after all and we take their power away. In the end, they feel powerless and lose their self-esteem, and lose touch with their own dreams.

Yes, education is needed, but it is way overrated and the current system is very antiquated. I believe, that a person needs a maximum of 7, maybe 8 years before getting specialized education, like in university or vocational schools.

We need education, but in an efficient way!

• Technological Savoy Future

If you asked to chose between a laptop and a book, the answer is obviously going to be a laptop because though it might be perceived as a "toy" item, its a new way of learning. If you tell a child to find a fact about the brain, looking in a book could take several minutes, versus a student typing in facts about the brain and still getting the same facts, but faster. Yes, there is the doubt that the students will just be copying, but there is not a valid point there. Even the copying into notes will turn into a steady repetition and the student will enjoy studying because they will associate learning with their new learning by technology. I'm not at all saying we should just throw education out the window, we need a new approach to how we are learning, which can be achieved by technology.

• Why is the country so fixated on education.

There are many of us that feel hopeless and undervalued and are worried about our future, all because of the cruel educated society that we live in. We feel devalued.
    The problem is education takes time, and not everyone can catch up on that time. There are a lot of uneducated talented people out there who have a lot to offer.

• The internet is all we need.

We don't need education, just ask google to solve your questions. If we ever get a job in a office than you can just sneak a phone and switch on google and you can pretty much get the answer for almost every question. That's just what i think, just use google.

• I dont support the education as its given all over the world

I dont support that education which is mere technical science and which doesnt give the real benefits of life.Science is useless except for invention and vain information.Reason cant help a man to avoid the miseries of life and wont make a man a better person .A human might care more for how much he loved and cared for the people and how much he advanced in having the sense of life and how contented he was and how much he expanded his own consciousness by virtues.The education which does'nt help a man get the spirit of philanthropy and constant happiness,whats the use of such an education???This education makes us all work uselessly without having the sense of life like mere robots.This education makes a man look like someone who lives to eat not eat to live making life and food the goal of life ......

• Most people don't need education for a job

People usually study and get education due to their wellfare in the future. Many people such as bill gates and steve jobs didn't finish college and started their buisiness. And you can always find a job in the closest mac donalds or a conveinient store for jobs. This is my opinion

• We are putting and supporting this for debating circumstances

Some people (who are lucky enough) can be born into their families money and businesses so some would believe that there is no need for them to go into education. Some forms of education don't come cheap to some so the opportunities are not there for them. Also people who do go into education often drop out as they are influenced by celebrities that show that you don't exactly need an education to be successful (eg. Steve Jobs, Halle Berry etc.). Those who do go into higher education come out with all these qualifications but no work placement is available for them so they don't have income to support their living environment.