• The Importance of Electronics is Life Saving

Without electronics how can we determine if someone is going to live because at nearly 100% of the hospitals use the electronics to measure heart rate blood pressure and can determine what type of medicine can be prescribed to you. So that is why we need electronics for daily life.

• No we should not have electronics because it can brain wash you .And it is the same thing as the tv.

The should not be able to because they should be at lest 18 to have and they should not let kids have electronics and the should band them for little kids because they used them more then we do and then they will not list in school. This is why i think this.

• What if this happens

What if there is a natural disaster coming our way we will need to know what it is going to be and when it will happen. If we did not know what it is or when it happens lots of insistent people might die and it will not be there falt we did not know what was coming.

• What if this happens

• Electronics is evergreen.Electronics gadgets are the most effectively and efficiently working gadgets.

Without electronics there is no comfortable world.No second we cannot imagine to live on this world.Such a great importance has for electronics. Now in this modern world we have to reduce the size of our gadgets this is only possible with electronics.So it is very very useful and necessary .

• We Need Electronics

Electronics are used daily. They are used in computers were we have Google maps and Facebook and other social media sites. It is advancing the world rapidly and more and more people are leaning toward social media and technology. We need to understand how technology works and how it is useful.

• No, because it takes are brain away from the important thing in life

I could be playing out side all day without having to say"what's going in in my video game" or "what's on my EMAIL". So in the end I don't believe
    that we need technology in our life.It takes up o much time in our life becouse all we are focused on is that.

• It can ruin our thinking

Because the internet may help us in certain situations we still need our own knowledge to process certain info that a computer can not. Almost 40% of the computers, cell phones and tablets can be hacked at any point in time another factor is identity theft all you need is the persons social security number date of birth and their credit card number then you'll have it all.

• No electrnics allowed

I disagree with this because no one needs to use electronics. People are only playing games and did you know that if you play too many video games you will get dumber. I have gotten dumber bcause I played too much. That is why I hope video games exist in the next generation.

• We do not!

Electronics can cause headaches and brain damage if you stare into a small screen. If children have phones they can contact people the don't know. What if your kid dropped they're phone, and a stranger picked it up, they can contact you and your family. They could also look up styuff inappropriate.

• We do not!