• Electronics is evergreen.Electronics gadgets are the most effectively and efficiently working gadgets.

Without electronics there is no comfortable world.No second we cannot imagine to live on this world.Such a great importance has for electronics. Now in this modern world we have to reduce the size of our gadgets this is only possible with electronics.So it is very very useful and necessary .

• We Need Electronics

Electronics are used daily. They are used in computers were we have Google maps and Facebook and other social media sites. It is advancing the world rapidly and more and more people are leaning toward social media and technology. We need to understand how technology works and how it is useful.

• I can't live without electronics.

I can’t imagine a world without electronics. I use electronics for everything. I’m typing this on my computer. I use my cellphone all day, for everything
    from checking the time, to using my gps for directions, to checking the weather
    on my weather app. Even my car has a
    computer in it. I don’t know how we
    lived before electronics.

• Electronics are helpful, at times necessary, and can improve life in general for people

Electronics are necessary, especially in this day and age when technology, science, and means of communication are being advanced on a daily basis. Electronics are very valuable and useful especially in places such as hospitals, medical facilities, and other institutions such as colleges and government agencies. Electronics make life easier for many people, and some examples include cell phones for communication purposes, computers for things such as web design, researching information, and communicating with others through various means.

• No electrnics allowed

I disagree with this because no one needs to use electronics. People are only playing games and did you know that if you play too many video games you will get dumber. I have gotten dumber bcause I played too much. That is why I hope video games exist in the next generation.

• We do not!

Electronics can cause headaches and brain damage if you stare into a small screen. If children have phones they can contact people the don't know. What if your kid dropped they're phone, and a stranger picked it up, they can contact you and your family. They could also look up styuff inappropriate.

• We do not!