• Its a different time

Our rights as Americans need to change with the times for the best interest of Americans. Noone needs access to assault weapons except law enforcement. I have a right to go to the movies or the mall with out worrying about some nutjob with an assault rifle. I believe that outweighs the right to own one.

• Gun control is important!

B b B b B b B b B b B m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Myth.

Don't believe what the NSA says. People may kill people, but murder is FAR more likely to proceed with a gun than with a knife or blunt weapon. According to FBI statistics, sixty-eight percent of murders happened because of a gun. Gun control is essential in limiting the number of murders that happen.

• Otherwise, We'd Have Anarchy

Without gun control in today's society, we'd have anarchy when a bunch of psychos like the KKK or neo-Nazis band together with assault weapons and take over towns. Assault weapons are limited to military use for a reason--we'd have armed revolutions every decade or so without some form of gun control. Thanks to modern advances in weaponry, ordinary citizens shouldn't own certain types of guns simply because those types of firearms can endanger many lives at once.

• Guns definitely need to be regulated.

I think that the gun culture in America is, quite frankly, nauseating. There is no real balance between gun activists and the type of regulation that should exist over their weapons. Any kind of regulation is met with panic. I think there needs to be tight gun regulation to keep guns away from the wrong hands.

• Yes,we need gun control.

There are several important reasons why we need gun control.First of all we need to know what kind of people are in possession of dangerous weapons.Second of all certain weapons do not have any real usefulness in everyday society and therefore should be banned from use in everyday American society.

• No, it goes against the Second Amendment

No, we do not need gun control, because the Constitution does not provide for it. The Second Amendment says that the people's freedom to own guns shall not be abridged. They did not put any conditions on it. They did not even put conditions on it for the conditions we have now, such as felons. There should not be any laws regulating guns.

• We do not need gun control.

We do not need gun control. This is because it is in the constitution to have the right to bear arms. Adding more gun legislation would only take gun rights away from law-abiding citizens. The problems that come from guns are most typically caused by criminals who don't care about gun control laws.

• Look at the numbers

Http://en.M.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state (official FBI stats) look on average at the rate per 100,000 the states (on average some exceptions)
    With the highest gun murders and murders also have the toughest laws! Look at Washington DC ( District of Columbia) a wopping 20 ! And they have (I think I might have to check) the strictest gun laws! And for those states that have relaxed gun laws but more than average murders they also have some of the biggest cities .

• This makes no sense.

If we outlaw guns, then people who do not follow the law and want to harm someone with said guns will not follow the no gun law. All this will do is leave law abiding citizens vulnerable. We are told to call the police in a case of break in or other emergency, and this is because they have guns to stop the criminal endangering you. If the law abiding citizen had a gun, he wouldn't need to call the police and would have a better chance of survival.

• Cars kill people, should we ban cars?

There are more deaths a year with cars and with hammers. Both tools that some use to kill people. This is not acceptable. We need our second amendment. If somebody entered your house would you feel safer with a pan? Or with a gun to protect ourselves. This is an outrage and we need to start thinking. Especially Liberals .

• No no no

HBO oh I. Igygy I iy giu I gig y igygy gym ygiiy igygy iy y ig igygy g iy I ygiiy giu yg Higgins hi yg igy. Igygy yg iy I gig hi yg I yg igygy hi ygiiy ig yg iy ygiiy gig igy tycoon. Yurts r txt txd trd txd dyed to dr

• We do not need more gun control!!!

We don't need gun control because if we did have more gun control, more criminals would steal guns from the black market and easily get away with it. The good guys out there can't use their guns to protect themselves and could get shot. The criminals have the power of guns and could take over the world.