• Yes, we do.

I think we would benefit from healthier fast foods. Not everyone wants to eat greasy or fatty foods when they are on the go or in the rush. People who are on a strict diet, or want to obtain a certain weight, or simply want to be healthy should be able to get healthy food. Healthier fast foods would do that.

• Yes we do.

Yes, I think that we need healthier fast food. Many Americans are obese because fast food is easy (so lots of people eat it), but it is unhealthy. I think that if it were healthier, we would not see as many obese people in this country. There is no reason why we wouldn't be able to find delicious, healthy alternatives to the fattening food from the likes of McDonald's.

• Yes we do.

It is a much better option. If something were as cheap and quick as McDonald's and healthy, I would probably prefer to go there (provided salads weren't the only thing on the menu, since I don't like lettuce). Simply taxing fast food in an attempt to make people healthier is misguided and ineffective at best, and invasive at worst.

• It is a much better option than the taxing method.

If something were as cheap and quick as McDonald's and healthy, I would probably prefer to go there (provided salads weren't the only thing on the menu, since I don't like lettuce). Simply taxing fast food in an attempt to make people healthier is misguided and ineffective at best, and invasive at worst.

• Yes because reasons

Hug differ difndj Disney dosed je dismjc sucks dismjc did did Ida Ana a a a a a a a a a a a a a a s s d d f g g d a s f a s d f a s d f a s d f as d g a s d f a s d a s d f a s d f a s d fans d f

• Yes we do!

It makes us fat! We are growing up as the fattest generation yet. The McDonalds toys are terrible anyway. I mean who wants an E.T poster? Its covered in grease stains. Even the"healthy" toys are terrible. All they're doing is making us fat, which cause heart attacks and death. So, yeah

• Actually, not very much. We just need to shut fast foods down.

Sure, making fast food places healthy would be a good idea. But how will fast foods ever be good? Why don't we just shut them down in the first place? Will a food that can be made in 2 minutes really healthy? Fitting all that salad into a freezer for 3 weeks. Yeah, healthy. Fast foods will NEVER be healthy.

• Healthier options would be nice

I'm going to use Mc Donalds as an example, as it is extreamely well known.

The only healthy option Mc Donalds seems to have are salads. The rest of their food is fried, no wholewheat options, very few vegetarian options and no vegan options.

They should provide more healthy options, so that the people who want to eat healthy can, and the people who dont want to eat healthy dont have to.

Some suggestions for healthier options would be: 1/4 pounder in wholewheat bun, grilled chicken burger in wholewheat bun and potato wedges as a subsitute for chips.

• No way, Mr Vegan!

I don't know about you, but I want to eat fast food that's actually tasty. What kind of eco-whacko would I have to be to not care about going to a fast food restaurant and only being able to order stupid things, like broccoli bars or carrot sticks or cabbage clumps? Give me the good stuff, Maccy D's!

• No we don't

I'm sorry, but for God's sake, who goes to McDonald's to get a healthy meal? If you want something nutritious and healthy, either go to a restaurant that prepares such meals, or make it yourself. McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, KFC, and all the rest, do not advertise to be nutritious and good for you. Anyone who expects anything more than greasy, and tasty, junk food is an ignoramus. Again, want a healthy salad? Go to a restaurant that takes time to prepare their food and make it nutritious, or make it yourself. Don't expect fast food to provide it for you. They are not obligated to make healthy food, and you are not obligated to go there.

• Heck no! Give me the greasy stuff!

I go to fast food restaurants so I can get myself a nice,greasy, burger and fries with a shake! It's my way of pleasuring myself with food. They serve the food they do because people want it. That will never change. The problem is that people need to learn to control themselves and their desires, but we have absolutely no right to nanny people on what they eat. Obviously fast food is there so people can either:
    1. Get a meal on the go when they don't have much time
    2. Splurge once in a while in a nice, unhealthy meal.
    Obviously fast food was meant to be eaten more than once a week, but people know the risks of eating it and they bring punishment upon themselves if they turn obese because of it.
    I think if someone wants to open a healthy fast food restaurant then they should go for it, but no one is treading on my double bacon cheese burger biaaaatccccchhhhes!