• Kids need more time off school.

It is not good for kids to have a 40 hour school week. Also, too little time off can give you a headache! Besides, too much school can trigger a brain overload. Too many overloads is bad for you! On top of all that, a human memory can only hold 100 million bits of info. That is why we need more time off school.

• School days are too much.

Everyday, week, month student have to go to school 5 days a week, 8 hours there with homework and having to study everyday. Students only have 2 days free from school, therefore the government is taking the holidays away from us. Students need more rest from school, what I mean is, I know people that cannot even go to the beach because they have to study or go to the theater with some friends, or other activities. School takes away, what can be done most. With homework and others. School like deletes time to spend with our family. Also, if you get low grades you get punished by your parents. Many of you will agree. I'm sure of it.

• School is more important then breaks

Don't get me wrong! I would absolutely LOVE the idea of more breaks, but let's be honest here, it's better if school breaks stay the same. If kids had more breaks then they would become lazier. Some people don't even do their homework which could just take a few minutes (or less if you do your homework at school). The idea of waking up early in the morning is tiring, but it's worth it! Teachers are preparing you for high school, college, and work and work doesn't even have mini days or celebrate some holidays!