• We need more holiday

At school, we have so many assignments and homework, but even though we have holidays we still have to do some assignments, which is not fare, the only holidays we actually get is the 6 weeks holiday at the end of the year. I say, we need more holiday, without any stress from school work or jobs

• Y t t

T t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t tt t t

• Y t t

• Y t t

• The love for holidays

I love all different holidays but the usa does not have enough of those we need more of them like four weeks off that should be a holiday called chillax for weeks holidays should have family time together for a few weeks and relax we all need to am I right people

• This is a post

I believe we absolutely should get more holidays because everyone needs to relax every once in while and there absolutely, positively some thing called OVERWORKING YOURSELF!
    OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay!

You know you agree with me! YOU WANT TOO! ;)

• We need more holidays

We could always use more holidays. People work hard all year, but we never seem to have enough free time. Also, holidays are good for the economy. Most businesses make most of their money before the winter holidays. If we have more holidays, everyone will be happier and business will be better.

• Holidays are essential

We definitely need more holidays as there are a lot of people who work and study and want to rest after working for a long and busy term. Also holidays allow you to do lots and different types of things such as going to another country or going to the beach. It is essential for your body and health.

• Holidays are essential

Holidays are essential as they are good for your body parts and it reminds you to rest after a long term of working or studying in a school or anywhere. Also holidays make you have more freedom as it is fun and everybody needs some spare time to revise what they have done or studied.

• We need more holodays!

We could have more holidays like Mexico. People work hard all the year also the students work hard in their school. We should have a break so we have energy for all the year. I think that it would be great to spend time with family all together. Thank you!

• No we cant

We can get spoilt ,bad things can happen like raping smoking having sexual intercouse this can led to unwanted pregnancys so we should have little holidays cause we are tempted to do some things and it is bad and it is very bad to do the above so stay safe

• Holidays are not always good

Holidays might not be so ideal. Experts point out that if people’s salary remains the same, it would be hard for them to consume extra money to stimulate the economy on holidays. Furthermore, when a work is not thoroughly accomplished, people could hardly rest at ease. There is also another problem to tackle with-holiday stress. We all know that stress is not good for our health. All these are elaborating that having too many holidays is not that beneficial.

• We already have plenty

To be honest, I think we already one or two too many holidays we celebrate as we speak presently. I've heard some people claim there should be a holiday every month, and I could not disagree more. Less holidays means more anticipation, which makes the celebration much more fun and memorable.

• No we don't.

Although it is tempting to add more holidays to the calendar, the problem with this is that holidays will start meaning less and less to us. It is fun to have to wait so long between holidays because when they get here it is so exciting. Holidays are fun because they don't happen often.