• Screw scool amirite mor holerdais dolend turmp pleaz

Scool is 4 nerdz ho play froknife and have a default skin XD i have a ghul troper and a 0987 kill dubl u.

I want scool tyo get dead i h8 scool is for l00serssszzz

then holidyas will kill scool for coc and i suck
    forty five men\
    harry chadwick

r u cojming to poggers party i am monker s rn omg UwU

more holerdus pls doneld trumpf

• Gay ppl are ruining holidays

Yes i think we should have morew holidays, Less holidays7. For my family holisaus are baad and io donr like them. For you u mei like them but no you domt like holdaers bcuz no work splorgus monewy. Tyhanks for yore uupininon despicable me minion UwU *hates holdays >:(* haha

• More holidays needed

Holidays give you a chance to relax and just forget about some things
    I need more words I need more words I need more words I need more words I need more words I need more words I need more words I need more words I need more words. Relax

• Yes we should have more holidays

We need more holidays so we don’t get brain ake or so we can support our family by being together or because students are respectful and we don’t get any credit for it. And it’s not fair that kids are in school for 5 hours and we don’t get credit for learning something either.

• Holidays are fun

We should get more time to celebrate life, and not work our butts off for money and education. Holidays are the most fun times in your life because they are times that you get to celebrate life with. Right now, people aren't getting enough time to celebrate their life because of either school or work.

• I am Tiere

We need more because we are tired of tests and boring old homework please we need more holidays and we want mishmash mush more fun in the sun and also to see our family that don't live with us like sister and brother or grand parents and also friends that don't go to your school

• I am Tiere

• We need more holiday

At school, we have so many assignments and homework, but even though we have holidays we still have to do some assignments, which is not fare, the only holidays we actually get is the 6 weeks holiday at the end of the year. I say, we need more holiday, without any stress from school work or jobs

• Y t t

T t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t tt t t

• Y t t

• Raping incapable children :)

Hia mai nam ist sam and i won't two adres da sichuashun off pore chlidrim gedding moar holidyas rapersts i liak 2 kizz snmall snales iv thay haf nise crunky shelz. The Children of today are gradually becoming more and more retarded and are becoming prime targets for rapists. Lol i hpoe tay area ged raperd

• Lots of holidyas

I fink dat we shood have moar holidyas becuz ostralains r haerd wurking and scool chlidren wurk haerd tooo and they haf too much wurk too doo and it is quiet bad. I aslo fink dat we need moar carotts and bannaanas coz we r hungary afican chlidren in need

• No we cant

We can get spoilt ,bad things can happen like raping smoking having sexual intercouse this can led to unwanted pregnancys so we should have little holidays cause we are tempted to do some things and it is bad and it is very bad to do the above so stay safe

• Holidays are not always good

Holidays might not be so ideal. Experts point out that if people’s salary remains the same, it would be hard for them to consume extra money to stimulate the economy on holidays. Furthermore, when a work is not thoroughly accomplished, people could hardly rest at ease. There is also another problem to tackle with-holiday stress. We all know that stress is not good for our health. All these are elaborating that having too many holidays is not that beneficial.

• We already have plenty

To be honest, I think we already one or two too many holidays we celebrate as we speak presently. I've heard some people claim there should be a holiday every month, and I could not disagree more. Less holidays means more anticipation, which makes the celebration much more fun and memorable.

• No we don't.

Although it is tempting to add more holidays to the calendar, the problem with this is that holidays will start meaning less and less to us. It is fun to have to wait so long between holidays because when they get here it is so exciting. Holidays are fun because they don't happen often.