Do we need private education (yes) or should all schools be owned by the state (no)?

• There are things that we can't learn from school that we can learn from private education.

Let's say that I am the teacher and you are the student at school. There are intelligent students, normal students, and kind of students who aren't that smart. Then, who should I set the limit and teach? Yes, the normal people. However, there are some problems... The intelligent will think that school is boring, and the not intelligent will think that school is so hard. Then, there will be bad scores... How do you cover this? You cover this by private education. Private education helps you by knowing your skills and handle your skills so that you can do works that are similar with your skills.