• Save Endangered Animals

Kdj dgj f f f ff f g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g ggg g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g gg gg g g g g g g g gg g gg g

• Yes we should

Save Endangered Animals!

I think more should be done to save endangered animals. I will tell you some of the reasons I came up with that might just convince you to save endangered animals! Let us see if I can convince you. Here we go.

This is one reason I think you should save endangered animals. They are ecological, educational and historical. You still don’t believe me, well I have some facts to support my answer, scientists said that animals teach us where they live, what they eat and their activities. This information is useful to scientists because they tell us when and where they are from.

Still not convinced, well I have a few more facts. Endangered animals will turn extinct if we do not help them now. Scientists observed and predicted that 30 to 50 percent of all animals will be extinct by mid century if the animals disappear at this rate.

My final reason is, most of the animals that get extinct are because of us! They get threatened by us for many reasons, you will see a few of them in this reason. A species is defined endangered by these factors: damage to habitat, disease to the species, and more hazards. All of this is mostly because of us!
    In conclusion, I really hope this information can convince you to try to save endangered species. Thank you for watching/listening! Have a great day!

• Yes we should

Save Endangered Animals!

• Endangered Animals are Living Things!

Endangered or not, Animals are animals and we need to save them. Everyday we are putting pollution into the air by smoking, working in factories, campouts (smoke from the fire) these are some of the many reasons that kill animals. And if you kill animals of the speices they will eventually go extinct. We need to save the animals so they don't go extinct because then they will mess up the food chain and possibly make the human race decrease in population in very large numbers. So we should save endangered animals. For their lives and ours.

• Do Endangered Animals need more protection?

Yes, endangered species are dying every day, we need to stop illegal hunting and preserve more space for them. And if endangered species die, some animals might not be able to hunt them and will not be able to have food. I hope YOU help endangered species. Here are some species, tigers, rhinos, elephants, and more.

• We need to HELP!!!!

Animals populations are DRAMTICLY going down! If we do not save endangered species how are we going to learn about them? Saving endangered animals will make sure humans stay alive. Maybe we could find a cure to cancer or heart diease with these animals you would never know if they became extinct! Therefore, we should save endangered animals!

• Would you like it if you were an endangered animal

Imagine if you lost your family to a forest fire or a hunter. Would you like that? And think would you like it if you were killed from those things? NO!!! I don't think you would! So help endangered animals. You would fell happy once you do. Pleas help them.

• How Endangered Animals Feel.

Would you like it if your house was getting cut down, would you like it if your family got killed for their fur. Huh!! No you wouldn't. That is how the endangered animals feel, so help them they are losing the hope and love. We can not let this happen to the poor endangered animals.

• How Endangered Animals Feel.

• Because they are important to our world

We definitely need to conserve and protect our species, especially if they are endangered why let something go or become extinct if they make our earth the place we a live, beautiful. Our rain forests are homes to many species that are beautiful and one of a kind, people need to stop being selfish and stop thinking about them and start thinking about this poor homeless creatures . DONT TAKE AWAY THEIR HOMES FROM THEM!!. Conserving endangered species (y)

• What's the difference?

Why do we care about keeping a species alive if we do not seem concerned with the killing of animals in the first place? It is a backwards view, and until we start caring about the value of living things besides humans, we are hypocrites to support this idea. A species having lower numbers does not magically elevate that species above the status of others that we kill mindlessly, such as cattle or pigs.