Do we need to draw a new line in the sand for the War Against Terror?

• Draw the line backward

The line needs to be drawn backward so the so-called War Against Terror is no longer a symbolic war but a demonstration of our ability to negotiate diplomacy with those who we call terrorists. We need to listen and have a dialogue, and that of course not only goes for us but the terrorists as well. There is a common goal for everyone - peace.

• Yes, there needs to be a new line in the sand for the War Against Terror.

I think that there should definitely be a line in the sand for the War against Terror. While the old ways worked for the time, a lot has changed in a decade and I think that some new beliefs and limits need to occur to deal with it today. I think it will help America be looked more favorably in the international community.

• No, we do not need to draw another line in the sand in the war against terror

There is no need to draw another line in the sand in the war against terrorism. We just need to abide by the decisions made already concerning how we will deal with acts of terrorism. Until all participants in terrorist acts, whether individual or groups, have been apprehended or eliminated, there is no need to change our policies or directives.

• We do not.

We do not need to draw a new line in the sand for the War Against Terror. If anything we need to start pulling out our troops that are fighting in the war. The War Against Terror is pretty much over with and there is no need to keep extending it.

• No, we do not need to draw a new line in the sand for the War against Terror

There have already been enough lines drawn in the sand in the ongoing War Against Terror. If we were to draw any additional lines I think that we would cause further issues and conflicts with other countries. I do not think that it would be beneficial to draw any new lines.