Do we need to hear from presidential candidates' spouses?

• Yes, though only in small bits.

Spouses are people who know the candidates really well, and like it or not, they too will be in the spotlight if their spouse gets elected to office. It is important for us to hear what they have to say and how they present themselves. They may also reveal something about their spouse's character.

• Yes

Yes I think it is nice to hear from Presidential candidates wives. It can often show a softer side to the candidate and helps people see him as a family man, which people like. Hearing from pres candidates wives is usually in the from of some sort of activism. Each wife always has a cause that she supports and brings awareness too, which is nice as well.

• No

No, in my personal opinion we do not need to hear more from presidential candidates' spouses. They are not the ones running for political office and the ones to be running our country. They are just the spouses and are there to support their husbands in their run for political office.

• No spouses