• School Lunches Need Reform

Yes, school lunches are in need of a reform. School lunches should offer only the healthiest of choices. In addition, school lunches should be free for all children to help ensure that children are taught to make healthy choices from a young age. Indeed, perhaps such reform would help fight the obsesity epidemic in the United States.

• Yes, they do not taste good.

Yes, we need to reform school lunches, because they are not delicious, and because there is not enough choice. School lunches should be designed by the local school district, because they know their students the best. National standards make school lunches expensive, and students do not want to eat them. There should be more choice.

• Yes yes yes

My school lunches are so very terrible and we are in need for a good lunch to eat,that is why I came to debate.Org to see if they could support me with my idea to make school lunches healthier and safer to eat. So many kids in my school get sick when they eat the lunches thank you for your support!!!!

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

School lunches are absolutely terrible! We are in need of proper food to eat, and us kids need to get to school without wasting our parents time. MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

• The Pizza is soaked with grease/oil and has a tinge of green.

On my first day of school I noticed that the cheese on the pizza was green. After I bought the pizza, I squished some of it because I was curious. Big mistake! Grease and oil came out, and I lost my appetite. I tried some of the chicken nuggets, and again, Big Mistake! The nuggets didn't taste like chicken, it tasted like... Like... I don't know. And it wasn't chewy like chicken. It chewed like one of the things on the bottom of my shoe.

• Bad lunches in grade school

I think school lunches should be fixed. Especially grade school ones. When it was fun lunch, I didn't have fun lunch and I didn't have my lunch. I had a school lunch. They packed a lot of food I didn't really like. Like sandwiches, broccoli. The orange was bad. The chips were stale. I had an unsatisfying lunch. Hopefully, middle school has better lunches. I had a second good lunch of French fries after school.

• School Lunches are disgusting

I have no idea if my food meets the health standard. My school is a bronze school for health from like 2010 and the health has not improved at all. I got a stomach ache from a plum. It was literally rotten on one side. I hate school lunches and they scare me.

• The hotdogs bounce

Literally. My hotdog fell on the floor and it bounced around. The fruit tastes spoiled, half the time the milk is expired and The corn is burnt. Who can burn corn?! I don't want ti drink expired calcium, and eat things that taste like they hung out on the bottom of a gas station bathroom

• Why you so dum

Why why why why why dsfnjgojs dso fsdof jfsdljf sklfj klsadfj ksldjfsa ljflk jfklajdflkj dfksjaflk jfaskdjf askfjsk fjskfj skfj skfj klfjad fkjafkja fkjsadfkasdj fksdjfkas jfksdjsdfkajdfskafjdk sdfjksd fk fasdjk ff f f f f fk k k kk k k k k kk jk jkjd ksfj kjdfdfjd sjdfs jfsdk fsdfs df