Do we need warning labels on unhealthy fast food products?

• Please h h

Yesyou should i love burgerking om mjaejfakeugtkjq3 jrq3kurg jruq2gr hruk2h k2 42oi jdhawryq jqw45 lwariy kugkug hiuyk uhu ui i i i i i i y y y i o o j j j j u u y y y u u u i iuouoi u u i
    u u uu u

• Please h h

u u uu u

• Please h h

u u uu u

• It will help children think about what they will eat now and for the rest of their life.

I agree since others have been in a modern society that is obese for the past years and I think that if it does happen to be on food in the next year or so, we could help children with their over eating problems. If they could over come that, we would have a world where we could be healthy and fit.

• Yes, we do need them on food

I think that we may not pay attention to them,but they do serve a purpose, I think if one person takes it serious, it proved to be successful. I see too many obese people at fast food joints. Its kind of sad how fat American has become, we need to move on.

• Yes, I think we need warning labels on fast food products.

While it is basically common knowledge that fast food is bad for your overall health I think it would be a good idea to put some basic warning labels on the potential health effects you can get from eating fast food on the bag, we do the same for cigarettes and I think we should do it for fast food.

• Yes, fast food products should make consumers aware of their nutritional content.

Consumers should have the right to be aware of the contents of their food. Nutritional information, versus a warning label (as stated in the question) is an effective way to alert a consumer that the food they are choosing is unhealthy. By doing this, fast food restaurants should be enticed to make their choices healthier if sales go down based on consumer knowledge.

• No labels can cause harmful actions on customers. But a warning label is not a good idea either.

What if you have an allergy to red food dye, or some uncommon chemical? How will you know what it contains? The answer is, without a warning label, you won't. A warning label, thinking about it, may seem like a good idea but don't you think it could be very misleading and possibly bad for business? What would you do if when you pull in the drive thru at your favorite fast food restaurant, ready to order your usual Wednesday meal already knowing exactly what you're going to order but suddenly there seems to be a label right be side the number one saying; Warning! This product Is very bad for you! Eating enough of it may even kill you over time! What would you do? If I were you I would immediately pull out in order to find somewhere else to eat. Now, that could be very bad for business. So what is to be done? What if there was a compromised position that was required on every meal. A nutrition facts label! Since the nutrition facts, which is a label required on most packaged food in many countries,is already a requirement maybe restaurants should be required to have that same law. You may be thinking that we definitely don't need warning labels on fast food meals, most people already know that the food is unhealthy and possibly damaging for them so maybe a warning label is not necessary but a nutrition facts label on the other hand would be very useful for people who already know it's unhealthy and for the people who don't.

• It could save lives

If you think about it say you have a peanut allergy and you buy some McDonald's, you could die, but if they put a warning label on it I would know that maybe I shouldn't eat it. Some people just don't think about what is in the food that they are eating.

• We can figure it out.

No, we do not need warning labels on unhealthy fast food products, because we all already know that the food is unhealthy. We do not need to be treated like we are five. It is also unhealthy to drink too much water, but we don't put warning labels on the water. We know fast food is bad.

• No, it is unnecessary and costly

No, there is no need to put warning labels on unhealthy fast food products because the consumer is already aware that it is unhealthy. Furthermore, actually implementing a law requiring this would raise costs and could unfairly impact healthier restaurants that could also be required to add warning labels due to an imprecise use of the law.