• Yes, We Really Do Need an "Entourage" Movie

We do need an "Entourage" movie. There's too much sadness and fear in the world, and we need something to distract us. We all could use a little escape from time to time, and "Entourage" is the perfect way to get that escape. I know I'm looking forward to seeing it!

• Why not have an "Entourage" movie?

Entourage clearly has a number of fans that would appreciate a movie. Just because it is not the pinnacle of American TV at the moment doesn't invalidate their desire for a movie. There are a few TV shows that I would like to see made into movies that I'm sure not everyone else would, so I can't say that Entourage fans have less of a right to have their movie.

• The Entourage Movie Is The Hate-Watching Event Of The Summer

If the television series was good, why ruining it with a movie? So many shows that were good on television, that were turned into a movie was not a good movie at all. For instance Sex In The City. The show was a great hit on HBO, however when turned into a movie, the movie left a lot to be desired.

• No, we do not need an "Entourage" movie.

The movie has no plot, and is nothing more than a random assortment of famous people and nudity. It was perfectly fine as a television show, but the producers couldn't stop there. The movie has two stars according to Metacritic, and in my opinion that's giving the sham of a movie too much credit.