Do we really need separate courts and judges for administrative law?

• It is different.

Yes, we really need separate courts and judges for administrative law, because administrative law judges are upholding different laws that are passed in different ways than criminals laws or other laws that are passed by the legislature. Also, they can specialize in that type of law, which will lead to a more just result.

• Administrative law have different standards

Yes, administrative law is total different for criminal law. They have different standard and punishments. Lawyers specialize in certain law because they are different. They should remain in separate courts and specialized judges should be maintained for the types of laws. It would not be feasible to have a family court lawyer defend a serial killer.

• We really do need separate courts and judges for administrative law.

We really do need separate courts and judges for administrative law. The reason that we have separate courts is to be able to spread the work load over the courts without having one judge have to work overtime to settle cases. It would be too much for one court to hear all those cases.

• No We Don't

Having only briefly visited a few court rooms in my life I have to say I've been more than astonished at the number of different court rooms we have. I think it is ridiculous that we have so many different divisions and I certainly do not think we need separate courts and judges for administrative law. The judicial branch has grown arms and legs it should have never had. It's become so complicated that the common citizen can not comprehend, nor understand it. I personally think that is a problem we need to address.