• Hi hi hi

Yes yes yes yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yes yesy esyeys eyes yeeys yere+ +++++++++++ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + ++ + + + + + + + + ++ + + + ++ + + +

• Hi hi hi

• Hi hi hi

• Yes pls we do pepe

I am always right he;;p hel;op hello
    my name is poot joob levato jr. And I ma here to sya thatw e do use compurters toooo much im just saying

children don't go outssside anymorewrk
    crave that mineral
    snepe (snail pepe)

help mje pls help help
    i ran away from the hospital help[s me

• Computers are addicting

I am saying this as a perspective of a student,
    When we need to do homework on the computer.
    I end up procastinating and playing games till' the last minute and we fail. We humans are in the hand of electronics and we shouldn't rely that much on electronics.
    A 6th grade student

• I say yes

People rely too much on technology and not on each other. People should rely on each other because a person may have a better experience about what you may be saying versus a person giving you the quote on quote correct answer. People should not rely on technology because some people can't even start a conversation, they don't know what to say without texting and abriviatoins, so they lose their communication skills. To prevent this , people should have a day without technology and be with friends and family so they could bring back verbal conversation among themselves

• We're lost without them

In school and at home, I am guilty of heading straight to an electronic device as soon as I can, and my friends are guilty of the same action. Technology "rules" over us, and is oftentimes the motive for many of our actions or ideas. At my school, we rely heavily on technology- to create presentations, write papers, check grades, do research, and more. While these are useful tools, and they make doing these things much easier than having to do them by hand, I'm realizing just how much we depend on technology. If we had a research project where we couldn't use a computer, even to type up our work, I'm pretty sure most of the class would be lost. We're all so reliant on our devices and search engines and resources that are just on the computer that doing something that doesn't involve technology is intimidating. I am guilty of being this way, and I am not at all saying that I'm perfect or don't fit in with this up and coming generation of teenagers, but I don't agree with everything we're doing. There's nothing wrong with using technology, but with moderation is the best form.

• Availability of technology

Computers and technology as a whole is very easily accessible to the entire society. This means that children spend much more time on computers as they will have them within their household. They replace play time with the computer by simply sitting in front of the screen e.g. watching movies.

• Technology has ruined our society.

Our society is breaking down because of technology. Yes it can be good and help us with world problems but people are becoming dummer and dummer because of it. The average person checks their phone 200 to 300 times a day and people only text instead of talking face to face. They play online games instead of making their own games or going over to each other's house.

• Most people nowadays rely on computer too much, some of people do not.

As a international students from China, I think most people, including kids, teenagers and adults, rely on computer too much. In China, many little kids begin to play computer games or video games, like my cousin, he is now 7 years old and played online game sometimes more than 5 times a week, every time lasts at least 1 hour.Now I am in America, some of my classmates and friends play LOL every day,this has already influenced their study in a bad way. Additionally, Many American students use calculators so much that they can not do many simple calculations easily. And programs of computer can do many calculations, even many complex maths operations, so our brains does not to think, what we do is to type the input values and wait for output. Computers and programs do have their benefit, what matters is how and when we use them.

• ,knb nbv vc

Nbvcxx xcx xcz xv vxz cxb ccb vb vnn vnm b b n n n n n n n n n n n b b b b bb b n n n nn n bbv vv cc xx m m b vv cc b v b n nn nn n n

• Hi hi hi

• What Is "Reliance?"

We use computers for practical use as well as fun. But do we really "rely" on them as some say? Others contend that our ability to think creatively is diminished, our thinking skills are slowly eradicating, and that kids are using the computers more than they are playing outside. If the last was true, why don't the parents simply limit their children's' computer use? As for thinking creatively, the computer is used as a tool by many, and there is no actual evidence to support this proposition that it takes away our creative thinking. People who write books, authors, use the computer to write their manuscripts, and most people would say that people who write are very creative thinkers indeed. People even use the computer TO be creative; web designers and architects, game designers and more use the computer and other technology to get their creative ideas across to multiple people. Now, one might say this is exactly what they mean by reliance; in our jobs, work requires us to use the technology available to us. But is this truly a "reliance?" We are using the tools available to us just as we always have, and others expect us to be up-to-date on the latest tools, so that we can all be on the same page and work in the most efficient manner. And, if our thinking skills are slowly eroding, how are we coming up with smarter tools, writing more, coming up with ways to do things more efficiently and continuing to educate students in schools? Now, I'm not saying humans are perfect and well-ordered and that there aren't exceptions. But the vast majority of people use technology and the computer because it is demanded by society, not because we need it to solve simple problems or think for us. Just because the younger generation are enjoying the pros of technology surrounding them more than older generations does not mean that the younger generation is in danger of becoming completely reliant on the computer or other devices. It simply means they are developing the skills that they need now in society to be efficient and on top of the world's advances.

• I say yes

• Availability of technology.

It is not that we rely on technology too much it is that fact that technology is available to us. As we have this availability so more people will constantly use it. There are cases where people do not have availability and thus will not be reliant on technology. It is simply the fact that those who can afford and regularly use technology can continuously use it and benefit from it. However does who do not have funds and availability to technology are not able to use it and therefore find other means as opposed to relying on technology.

• It is not that we "over rely" on them, rather people just take it for granted

While yes we do use them on a daily basis, it is not because we are required to, but rather it does the job quicker, We could waste precious time driving to the bank to get cash out of our accounts, or we could save gas and use a debt or credit card. Same concept, as for kids not playing outside, blame the parents, not the tools the kids use, I know when i was little we had old gaming consoles such as the Super Nintendo, but we never used them unless it was raining because our parents did not let us. Technology is nothing more than a way humans have figured out to make something easier and more efficient. If we over rely on computers, cant the same be said for the hammer that help built our houses, and the welding machines that now build our planes? Once again, we don't over rely on them, we overly take them for granted.

• Technology Is imperative for Human Survival

If all technology was removed from the world, humans would be defenceless owing to their poor physical attributes compared to many predators. Animals have claws, fangs, venom, size and strength whilst humans only have their advanced brains to help them survive. Humans developed technology to make up for this, so in essence, technology use only makes us more human, as it is unique to us and no other animals use it.

• There is no such thing as too much reliance

Humans have relied on technology since the first caveman discovered how to use a club to beat his dinner to death. We've always relied on technology, that's how we create and innovate. Just because that technology increasingly takes place on computers and in lines of computer code instead of clubs or gears or pulleys, doesn't mean that we have an unhealthy reliance on it now.

• We do not rely on computers.

We have lived without computers before so we can do it now only why people get on is because it is faster to look up things or play games but not that many people rely on computers most kids rely on ps3 or xbox360 this is what I think o yea