• Yes, It Is Still Needed

Daylight saving time was instituted during World War Two in order to help conserve fuel. More light means less electricity used in homes. While World War Two has ended a long, long time ago, the ability to conserve energy and reduce fuel consumption is still very important. So, initial reason for it has changed, but it's still needed.

Posted by: rpr
  • It is extra sleep

Yes we need it to get more sleep. More sleep means more focusing on learning. We need as much sleep as we can get.... ... .. . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . .. . . . . . . . .

• It is extra sleep

• It is extra sleep

• Yes, this is because...

I think that we should keep daylight savings time because I feel like people are making a big deal out of it. Losing 1 hour of sleep a year because of it isn't going to kill you. Also, it does in fact help most places, such as Michigan, we get to spend longer outside and see more daylight, which to me is a good thing. I don't want to wake up at like 7 and have it already bright out and have already missed some of the daylight. Another thing that I have realized is that we have gotten along fine without it for awhile, why stop now? Some places can keep it if they want to but they don't have to. This is why I believe we should keep daylight savings time.

• Yes, this is because...

• Kkkhkj jkhhkj jkhb

Kj j j j jj j j j j j j jj j jj j jjjjjjjjjjj j j jj n n n n nn n n nnn n n n n n nn n n nn n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n

• Sah dudes .

Its gucci i don't want to go to school at seven and wake up at 6 because I'm s o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o tired.

• So I don't have to go to school early at 6 o clock

Its peanut butter jelly time woooooooooooooooo oo ov ooo o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o oo o o o o o

• Ggvgghh ghgg ggg

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aaaa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a a

• No logic in it

It gets darker an hour earlier which everybody hates. If we didn't turn it back in the fall, we would earn one hour in the evening and lost one hour in the morning which would be better than losing one hour of light in the evening! So, for example, today the Sun goes down at 4:48 pm instead of 5:48 and rises at 7 am instead of 8. It's the same thing! We lose one hour of light either way! I don't find it logical...

• Once served a purpose

Used to conserve fuel in war time. No longer necessary. The cows don't know it's DST. The politicians can change it at any time. In Canada it's decided by province; Saskatchewan never changes. NL once had DOUBLE DST! Disrupted business with other provinces & in people body circadian rhythms .

• Serves No Purpose

The arguments for agriculture, energy savings, and just about any other is out of date and just a piece of history that no longer makes sense. Its a manipulation of nature that does not need to be. No place in the world other than the US practices this. It just confuses everyone and makes it miserable for those of us that have interests in other countries of the world.

• Stop daylight savings time it messes with your sleep schedule which for many is already a problem

I hate driving home in the dark...The darkness depletes your energy. I always feel like I should be home in bed. It's so difficult especially driving from East to West to have the sun setting in your face, seriously it is blinding. If your heading home around 4Pm it can really inhibit your driving. I like the extra evening hours in the spring but again going West to East causes the same problems. God gave us a plan for good reason Dst was not His idea.

• I live in a state that doesn't observe DST and life is great.

Games and website based in states with daylight savings time irritate me.
    It was to conserve fuel so more could go to the war and keep the country out of so much debt. Well light sensors and power efficient lighting has changed the the fuel consumption part and the country is in debt from war any way.
    The only reason I can see it exists in the US is to irritate the citizens and visitors and cause a disruption to the regular pattern of daily life.

• It has too many negative effects.

Daylight saving time causes many negative things. Studies have shown that it really doesn't cut down on energy use, and if it does it only decreases the amount of electricity by <1%. Also, it causes a sharp increase in suicides the week after it is implemented, and there's a 17% increase in fatal car accidents the week after daylight saving time begins. Also, because it disrupts our circadian rhythm, there's an increase in depression, bipolar disorder, and obesity.

• You can have other methods

Look, maybe we don't need to change our clocks, but if people get used to having a different time routine, maybe it won't be so bad, meaning we could stay up later or wake up earlier. I don't have all the details but it's something that can happen if daylight savings time ends.

• Daylight savings kills people

Daylight Savings Kills People by shooting them butt cancer brain bashing farts on fire feet freezing eye gouging food poising tranzit margwas dora barnie anime butt plugs dog sniffing cat loving caancer brain cancer gag cancer butt firer tom selic ben affleck pizza chicken friews cheescake food poop bread sleep

• Its just overwhelming

I really think we should keep the time and the earth the way it is and when our kids get older what are we going to tell them and the earth just needs to stay the way god made it and we all just need to find a way to adjust around it or adjust in it and if you all change time and spring it forward then that tells god that we are not satisfied with the world that he provided us with we need to do what we came to this world to do we didn't come here to change the world and make it in your image because if we make it in just one person's image everyone wouldn't be able to adjust to one person's view. I really feel we should leave the time as god left it when he left.