• We need a place for our books & publications and access to them for the people.

Without libraries, we have only the internet to verify anything, and the real truth might just come from a book. The library is a place that has to store past publications so that info is accessible to all. Furthermore the library should include internet access and be the place where knowledge is found and stored.

• E-books are useless

There are little to no e-books about history or revision that people need for essays and projects
    Also every kindle an phone needs Internet to buy books most of which are sample. Yes they do offer some free books but they are always boring or like I said before they are just samples

• Sc cvsxv cvscv

Scscsx asxcvas x x c cz c z z x m v m c,cx axmcnkc mxjkcsc scjasbcajsdcasj cjjcbcsc scsjc asjcbncj x xjk x x xx x x x x xx x xx x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Sc cvsxv cvscv

• Sc cvsxv cvscv

• We need libraries because some information online isn't exact or true and some people can't afford wifi or don't have internet.

If you spend all your time on computers and devices most likely your eyes will get messed up and you should go to the library to interact with others and true, meaningful, and most likely exact information about things. The world still needs libraries and it doesn't matter if you don't think so because most people do.

• We NEED libraries

I believe that libraries are important because we need to read, not just stare at smart-phones until our eyes fall out of our heads. If we just sit with phones all day we will be so unhealthy. You need to drive or walk to get to libraries. Then you have to walk around to find a book.

• I AM 12 years old,and I say that the internet is one of if not the most stupidest information sources .

Because, people can post their opinion on the internet that can be misleading, and in a library, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST LOOK IN A BOOK AND THERE YOU GO, one well written article an on the internet, your scolling through numerous articles until you find a reliable one.

• Of course we do!

As a broke high school student with a all consuming love of books. I believe that libraries are necessary to society. The allow people of any socio-economic level to access books and the internet for free, which can be incredibly valuable. I don't know how I'd live without my city's public library, and i can say the same for a lot of other people.

• Yes, but libraries must adapt to not become museums

Libraries are more then just paperbacks and hardcovers these days. Libraries are community resources and sources of knowledge, whatever the format. People in society need to understand the public good and value of public institutions, devoid of marketing and consumer mania.

A library is a quiet refuge, a warehouse of the thoughts of brilliant minds and, unlike a hard drive, you get to see something physical after slaving away at your typewriter till the wee hours of the morning.

• E-books are useless

• ...N b b

.H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h hh h hh h hh h hh h hhh h hh h h

• ...N b b

• ...N b b

• ...N b b

• It's not the 1900s

All books are either already on the Internet, or can be put there. If we as a culture are to progress we need to abandon old and outdated means for data storage and make it more accessible for the average person. Libraries should be replaced with secure websites with a subscription model to make money and support the website.

• Maybe but not really!

I love libraries but nowadays we can translate our work online we can learn different languages we can do online degrees we have Grammarly to correct grammar we can make new friends from all over the world you play games also next to everyone has computers or phones home there are e-books we use honestly I don't know anyone who hasn't read an e-book . Books are so big and clumpy whilst a phone is small and portable . Kids also love computers and phones and they would rather learn from them than to have to pick up a big thick book and read it. There are many reasons why we need and don't need libraries but really according to modern times things are going to evolve until your kids don't even know what a library was.