• Yes to snail mail.

Not everything can be sent via the Internet. FedEx and UPS doesn't deliver the mail or certified mail where a signature is needed. Unless a customer or business needs a customer to sign for a package, normally UPS and FedEx just leave the packages at the door. I do wish there was a way to option out of junk mail just like people can with phone books.

• Just because I fell like it

The post office connects offline/remote places from the outside countries, states, or even cities. The postal service also connects families from each other especially families who live very far apart. In conclusion, I believe everyone still needs the post office, some people might not know but it we still need it no matter what.

• Yes, I think we still need the USPS.

I think we still need the USPS because the service still plays a vital role in delivering postal mail across the nation, while private companies and email have largely taken away much of the Postal Services use fullness I think overall the Postal Service is still a vital organization in the United States.

• We still need to physically receive things.

Almost everything in this day and age can be done electronically, that is true. But we still have things that we order from across the world, or we need things that are across the country. If we need something, it isn't easy to just fly or drive wherever you need to get to to receive what it is you need, so the USPS provides us the cheap convenience of delivering the things that we need. So we do still need the USPS to deliver the things that we physically need as it is a convenience for us.

• USPS is outdated and no longer a necessity

90% of the mail I receive is unsolicited advertisements. All correspondence can now be handled by e-mail or electronic billing. For the rare time that a hard letter is required, UPS and FedEx are more capable of delivering the letters and packages than USPS. USPS has zero accountability and responsiveness. It has essentially become a department for welfare jobs.

• No, the numbers show it

With private companies like UPS and FedEx, it is becoming apparent that USPS is not necessarily needed anymore. The numbers show it as well, many post offices have had to close their doors over the past few years. They are mainly good for letters, but no one writes letters in this digital age.

• No We Don't

If any one business in this country should be privatized, it should be the United States Postal Service. Despite ever increasing postage they always run in the red and I think that is mostly because the employees are over paid and receive benefits that are not even viable in this country anymore. Services like FedEx and UPS could easily take over these services and I'm sure they would be more than happy to do so. The people of the United States should have to continually support the postal service when it can't even balance its books.