Do white girls (mostly Scandinavian) marry and date those of others races to annoy their annoying racist daddies?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Like the guy in the picture there

I think so. There are those who do it because they truly want love, but there are those who do it because of daddy issues. Because their daddies were obnoxious elitist racist douchebags who think their crap doesn't stink. Usually they hate tomboys who prefer guy friends and autistic people as well.

• Yeah that happened to me

So took me to her dad and everything. I thought I was gonna die. I mean if white girls want to go out and play there hand at social reform. Let them. We dated for a couple months then broke up due to long distance. We still keep contact she's still a good friend of mine.

• No, that's dumb.

People who get married to "annoy their racist daddies" really shouldn't get married at all because they aren't getting married for the right reasons. Weddings are not cheap and I don't think somebody would go through not only the financial trouble but also the emotional heartache just to annoy their parents. That's a trifle ludicrous.

SweetTea says2014-04-19T14:13:26.133
Well, I know of one who did. It brought her far more misery than it annoyed her father.