• Yes, yes they do.

I am a proud woman that loves her husband more. Personally I have yet to meet a man with a wide emotionally spectrum. I am not saying that men CAN'T love but that they just aren't as good as it as women. Most of us get very attached and get heavily involved with our other halves and some on the brink of obsession. This is just my opinion though. I know there are many who feel differently.

• We want love

Many men only want sex when they approach women. Most women want a loving, and respectful relationship that will last for a life time.... All men don't only want sex but, most of them when they approach women that is what they're really aiming for and most women know that.

• Women love more than men.

Studies of men's and women's brains seem to show that women have deeper feelings than men, and a more nuanced approach to relationships. Men tend to be more superficial in their relationships as well as being out of touch with their own feelings. Men also have more difficulty communicating the subtleties of feeling tone in day-to-day situations that arise in relationships. As a result, women are more capable of expressing love and acting in loving ways since they have a greater awareness and understanding of feelings.

• Women are more equipped to love.

Women are far more compassionate than men and more empathetic, therefore more equipped to love. Because women do not sit at the top of the social ladder they have to constantly evaluate themselves in regards to those who do in order to succeed. Women have to understand what it is like to be in another person's shoes. Men, however, are at the top and have no reason to even try to understand what it is like to be someone else. That's where compassion comes from. If you can't see another person how can you possibly love her?

• Yes They Do

Women are usually more loving than men. This is why more men have the cold stereotype than women do. Women are also more nurturing when it comes to babies, animal and this like that. This doesn't apply to all people of these sexes, but for the most part, women are more loving.

• Women love guys more then they love us!!

Okay let's get this straight! Yes guys might love girls but the thing is, they don't love more then women do because we simply take care of them an our children when we are sick! We cook and clean when we are sick! What do they i when we are? They are out at school or work not feel like crap. Also wemon have a baby inside of thm growing for 9 months! All that the guy did was help make the baby! Next we need to give birth to the baby! They dot need to go though periods either!! U.S. wemon are so caring and General where guys love to be rough and tough. We just generally love more.

• Yes. But only because they can express it better.

I'm a man that has been on estrogen for two years and the feelings have really changed. At first I thought I lost my sex drive but after a while it emerged again as something very different. Feelings overall are more fleeting for sure. The enhanced emotions made me more aware of myself. I noticed that my sense of separateness diminished, I feel much more connected to other people. I have difficulty making important decisions independently or without the council of others; and what others think of me impacts me considerably more. I think women may experience these things also but not sure, I know the combination of these changes have resulted in more intense feelings of connection with my partner and I express emotions far more often than I use to.

• Yes but it seems more self-centered.

Self centered but not selfish... Exactly. I'm a man that has been on estrogen for two years now and the feelings have really changed. At first I thought I lost my sex drive but after a while it emerged again as something very different. Feelings overall are more fleeting for sure. The enhanced emotions made me more aware of myself. I noticed that my sense of separateness diminished, I feel much more connected to other people and my risk aversion has heightened. I have difficulty making important decisions independently or without the council of others; and what others think of me impacts me considerably more. I think women may experience these things also but not sure, I know the combination of these changes have resulted in a more intense feeling of connection to my partner.

• Yes, females love more than males.

I believe that females love more than males because it is a fact that females are able to love more than males. We carry children for nine months, and we still love our men. We are able to love our families, our children, AND our men. We are able to love more. Yes, men can love more than one person, but we are able to love more, miss more, care more. Making this argument, valid.

• Men are less loving in general.

Men are far more likely to be violent and to rape or sexually abuse children. This stems from a lack of empathy and wild sexuality. Men are also more likely to cheat or abandon a partner. Men overall are more selfish and liars. Most times they just want women for sex. And even when they do marry (finally) they often cheat. They are also more likely to buy sex and /or porn. Women, on the other hand, tend to love so much, they find it hard to leave even when they should.

• Women don't understand love as much as men do.

Men usually love to snuggle with their girl. They hold doors open for them, give them flowers, and tell them how beautiful they are. They also mean a lot to them, and offer their body as a pillow for the girl to rest on. Most of them love a women for who they are, and can say the SWEETEST things to them, to make them feel like they have the best boyfriend a girl could have. They also could have so so much love and feeling for them. Thank you!

• Most Females are physiologically incapable of feeling True love.

What a woman considers love is just hormonal. Women manipulate their way through life using everyone they can. When they come in contact with a new person they immediately subconsciously start to ASSUME things about them. They know if they want a man by assumptions before the first word leaves his mouth. This is why Bad men / Con artist dupe women so easily. The con-artist is just doing what women do. If you don't believe me look it up. Sorry I am not going to make it easy by giving a list of links.

• Most Women are not capable of loving anything but their self.

First off I am not bitter I love what women can be I just see how much pain fickle girls put themselves and men through. So if you are a young female, you dont know anything listen to an older female who has something in life she will hopefully have more since than you. And also be less Whore-monal.
    New Wave Feminism Destroyed Chivalry And Women Can Only Seem To Blame Men For Their Actions. Women Raise Weak Men From Boys Then Blame Men. Women Say They Want Equality When They Really Want Superiority. They Want to Be worshiped. Then When They Meet What They Consider A Bad Boy " What Their Hormones Consider Alpha " They Change What They Want. Women's Actions Prove They Have No Idea What They Want, Because They Think They Should Be Able To Have It ALL. News Flash you cant Be The Man If You Are Looking For A Real Man, They don't want you if your a man. Men are expected to have all the responsibility and none of the rights or power. Women have become complete SLUTS. Completely worthless to good men. Most men are better cooks as teens than grown women. Want to know why? Because our mothers taught us to cook while you were out whoring around with older guys. Destroying the only thing you had to offer a future husband. Your innocence and virtue. Now you just have baggage. You will compare him to every man who you have ever been with. Why? Simple, its your way biologically. That's why for centuries you were kept under control and loved it. Your fore mothers knew they could be sluts if allowed so they were smart enough to submit. Now you have spread all of these nasty diseases by being a man jam dumpster. Congrats on your new Found freedom. I am glad I have found someone who knows how to be a lady.

• Women take time to warm up to men and most men are only cold because it works

1.Women put up this defense and block with men and usually give screening and tests for a guy to get pass not to mention can be very rude if shes uninterested. If a man isnt interested more than likely hes still polite and leaves her with some dignity ..2.Statistics say men fall in love at first sight way more often than females do..And 3. Just because a man wants to have sex with majority of women hes attracted to doesnt mean, he doesnt have the capacity to love her a great deal also. Lust and love are different but do go hand in hand and lets face it..When women have way more control over themselves when they see aguy shes interested in.Most guys get anxiety and have a whole plethra of ideas and possibilies that can happen if he gets to be with her.

• Statistics say no

Women with post secondary educations are the initiators of divorce 90% of the time (Wikipedia). If women loved as much as men this would be 50% + abusive men - abusive women stats on cheating are close to equal.
    That means it should be more like 55-60% initiated by women. Therefore it is a logical assumption giving these stats that women do not love as deeply as men.

• Statistics say no

• Who works more for the relationship(or anything) loves more.

Who works more for the relationship(or anything) loves more. Since men mostly put the effort for the relationship to start and to continue( like apologizing after fights or try to communicate etc.) I think men love more in the relationships and they forget hareder since they put more effort mostly.

• Who puts more effort for the relationship(or anything in life) loves more. Men love more.

Who works more for the relationship(or anything) loves more. Since men mostly put the effort for the relationship to start and to continue( like apologizing after fights or try to communicate etc.) I think men love more in the relationships and they forget harder since they put more effort mostly.

• Depends on the Person

It cannot be said with certainty that, as a general rule, women love more than men. Men and women may demonstrate their love for one another quite differently the amount of love they have does not necessarily vary. It really depends on each individual person and relationship to make that determination.

• No, this isn't the case.

On average, Women are more selfish. True/good love isn't self-centric or selfish; it's selfless and often altruistic. Women might be more emotional, empathic, and compassionate in some ways, but in terms of love and care, men tend to feel them more. Men are on average more altruistic and selfless than women.

Quan says2013-06-10T13:22:41.107
I think it's more that women show love in stereotypically feminine ways more than men do.