• Of course they do!

Why wouldn't they! They are just as qualified to do the exact same things us men are. They can have Military roles as us! Anyone who thinks otherwise, i think you don't believe they should have let you out of the insane asylum just yet. Stupid freaking idiots. Just STUPID!

• Yeah! No dip!

Look, I'm a mere 12 year old, but even I know that women deserve equality. I mean, lets be real here, WE ARE ALL HUMAN! I don't have any evidence, but do I need it? And honestly, physical abilities don't matter. As long as a women has her heart set on it, she can do it. Take Amelia Earheart for example. She had her heart set on flying around the world and look who did? SHE DID IT!

• Kind of, but not really.

Women do deserve legal equality. As in being able to enjoy all the equality men get. However, what they must understand is that they can't do everything a MAN can do. Women like to believe they are physically equal to men, but sadly they're not. That's just nature for ya.

However, I'm curious as to what you mean by "Equality". As far as I know, women are equal to men when it comes to equality. The 23 cent price gap is a funny rumor perpetuated by Feminists, if that's what you're referring to.

• Yes , Yes it deserved

Men and women are born equal in the eyes of God, why wouldn't women deserve equality? The society and the world don't belong to men only.Without women men cannot do nothing on the earth. The women and men's strenght and weakness. All women deserve equal rights with men. They deserve more

• Yes, Yes it is Deserved.

Women are human being. Women and men are equal within the law and specially in God's eye. Women deserve equal rights like men. The society doesn't belong to men only. As said in the CRPD women and girls deserve full enjoyment and equal opportunities. We need to support women because without them we'd do nothing. Women are men strength and weakness.

• No dip Sherlock

All women everywhere should have the right to do whatever they want such as employment. I mean really, WE ARE ALL HUMAN. I have no text evidence but it doesn't matter. Some opinions are correct. Everyone deserves equality, whether the government likes it or not. Women should get the equality they deserve!!!😘

• Here's a fact..

Men are so egotistical. Look to your right.. "selfish" ? You're kidding! Such hypocrites! What have men done to earn their place in society more than women? We fought for justice not only for ourselves, but for others. We have put everyone before us and stayed back. Now it is our time to be appreciated. Who founded the Red Cross? A woman. Who fought to help the Mentally disabled? A woman. Who has stood beside men and put up with their verbal and physical abuse? WOMEN! Don't get me wrong, There is many men who support women and fight for justice, but you people to the right of me.. I say you should do some research and actually see how women have affected this world. Without us you would have all died off by now. Remember, we are key to humanity.

• Of Coarse They Do.

Women can do everything a man does and anyone that says otherwise is pretty selfish to say so. When someone says "like a girl" it should be a compliment and it is for me. 2+3 and 5 are different but they are 100% equal. Saying women don't deserve equal rights is like saying people who like red are better then people that like blue. They are different but that difference shouldn't matter.

• Yeah they do!

If you think women should not be as free as men, then you are just plain wrong. Take Ronda Rousey for example. If she decides to play in the NFL, then she should be able to! If she wants to get tackled, and hurt, then she can! It is her decision to play in the NFL! If you think that opposite sexes should not be equal, then you are an idiot!

• Yes, they do.

Just because men are better at some things,does not mean that women cannot do things that men can. Take Ronda Rousey for example, she is a strong woman correct? If she decides to play in the NFL because she thinks she will be good, then let her play in the NFL! Just think, if she wants to get tackled, and hurt, that is her decision!

• No, because they don't contribute equally

What do women really contribute to society. When really think deep about it , what do women do? Men have to do absolutely everything. Everything you see around you was creating by a man. Aside from bearing children I don't what women are good for. Even children raised by women all turn out badly .

• Totally unjustified always

In my 52 years I have never meet a women who wasn't needy and vacuous, yes even my own mother. From school into the workforce scheming manipulators all of them. Women have claimed my work and efforts as their own. A women a befriending having rejected her sexually made allegations of assault. All proven as lies.No my experience says give them little credit and no responsibility.

• Women are not as good as men.

Women have never been able to lead a country accurately to a better spot than they were before. Women always depend on men to make decisions for them. Women are not able to create something good and useful for themselves without the assistance of a man. They, as in women, need men to be able to do anything.

• Why do women deserve it?

If women and men are equal, why do women NEED gender quotas, massive protests and other government-backed policies to help them even get equal jobs to men? Women don't deserve equality if they aren't actually equal themselves. Also, if women are equal, how have men sucsessfully dominated them for almost all of history?

• They did absolutely nothing positive

Men could do everything, what about women? They do nothing expect for asking for more "equal" rights and trying to steal money and children from their husbands. They don't contribute any positive changes to our society today. With out men's support, they can't do anything. Most women were emotional and extremely selfish, and according to the news, children that grew up in female environments were mostly mental defaults.

• Equal rights not required

Islam rocks in the sense that women know what is expected from them. The result - really less divorces, good upbringing of children, almost negligible infidelity. Legal rights are fine but it should b made clear to them that family system is their first responsibility. Let the men hunt, women nest

• I should be able to claim them

Women are here for sex and cleaning if I see a women I should have the right to do what I want with her I own her and I should be able to claim her no matter what she says. The rule should be is if I get her pregnant she's mine and cannot decline whatever I say.

• They are stupid

They are kitchen-goers and are only good for about 1 or 2 things. Men on the other hand are good for millions of things and are not dumb and stupid. Even Barack Obama hates women and he's black! Blacks don't ddeserver the tigjt to live are stupid and should getb shot.

• They can't do EVERYTHING a man can

Every woman deserves respect. I second that statement. They raise us, teach us values, make us what we are. But in today's world.... They aren't doing any of it... Careers more important to them then family... It should be important.... Just not MORE than family. So no, they don't deserve.

• They are basically just sex dolls

They just give us men pleasure d d
    d d dddddddddddddd d dd d dd dd dd d d dd d d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d dd d dd d d d dd dd d dd d dd d d
    We just give them the D