• Practicing Polyandry

I have two partners - one is my husband under the law and the other my husband in my heart as a second husband is illegal (which I find highly irrational). I love both my men and they love me. The relationships I have meet different needs of mine and I definitely need both in my life. It is very hard sometimes because my law husband would prefer monogamy but he works hard to be open and he benefits greatly in many ways and makes his choice freely as he does not wish for the alternative. It is a great responsibility but one I cherish deeply and feel privileged to enjoy.

• Families benefit from plural marriage

Personally I believe the question is wrong. Plural marriage can benefit both sexes. There are obvious economic benefits, there's also the matter of fertility and diversity among families which benefits children. Polygamy isn't the only form of plural marriage. Also men and women cheating is far more destructive to society. I don't believe plural marriage is for everyone but it has its place. I personally don't support gay marriage. It adds nothing to society and its legalization poses far more threat to by granting benefits based on nothing more than sexual preferable. And as to the argument of "born that way" show me a gay infant.

• Polygamy is the future

The world is changing by the minute. The American work force has changed drastically over the last thirty years. Women now receive more college degrees than men and thus have a higher earning potential. Men on the other had have begun a trend of regression by choosing not to go to college and taking less paying and successful careers. Why on Earth would an educated woman choose a lesser partner just because he's single? An expansion to my argument would be that if you were to look at statistical data you could easily see that women out number men in every age group past child hood. So logic would dictate that woman have fewer choices in a partners than men. With a smaller pool of mates to choose from this leaves women with the choice to hope there is a good single man left, try and take another woman's husband, or live in a plural marriage. I see no reason what so ever that three adults couldn't make a healthy and happy life together. As for the legal side it's only a matter of time until outdated laws get overturned. We as a society need to practice acceptance of others and be more open minded in general.

• Assuming you have a MAN, not an !@#$%; YES!

If you can't contribute an intelligent remark; please bite your lip and be quiet!

Cheating? *sigh* Jealousy much?

God meant? *sigh* Ever actually picked up the book and went throught the text? Or you have psychic abilities and can read God's mind? *sigh*

99,9%? *sigh* Making up numbers sure works in your "advantage." Leave non-Western countries out of it; they have no I-net and cannot even post here!

Unless consensual and honest and not imposed by religions NO *sigh* finally someone who gets it, but put it on the wrong side..! Sorry, but ALL relationships should be like that! A guy having sex with a woman, without any other partners or people involved, against the woman's will is still called rape, no matter how "pretty" you want to describe it!

According to some article I read at some point that I don't remember and am certainly not going to bother to source. *sigh* Very intelligent remark indeed... Actually; biologically speaking; a man only "needs" to stay with a woman for about 4 years, until the child is old enough to walk and survive "on it's own" without the help of the father, so if that's your argument, than entire society is nonsense, forcing men to behave against mother nature in this fake illusion of "needing" to stay with one woman for the rest of their life.

A MAN;
    * Respects his woman/ women
    * Treats his woman/'en as equals, even though he is the decision maker in the end
    * Never uses violence
    * Does not hurt anybody's feelings (on purpose, accidents always happen, in the end; we are "just" human and DO make mistakes)!
    * But when he does; he WILL regret it, apologize and make it right!

An ***hole;
    * Cheats
    * Lies
    * Hits
    * Etc.

There are MEN and ***holes everywhere, both in "normal" relationships, as well as in any other kind of relationship!
    But people are too stupid to actually think for themselves and only look at small percentages or reason from their own pathetic narrowminded self-absorded "I'm better than all the rest" Egocentric point of view, so if you're one of those people; by all means; Bite your lip and $%^ up!

Thank you :)

Ps. Happily married, more than enough money for 10 lifetimes, everyone healthy, what more could you need? :)

• Liberty among adults

I support it, as to the bible, the monogamous marriage was pushed by the Romans. In the old testament, the Jewish faith, polygamy was allowed to about 1950 . Jesus never mentioned it, only Paul when it states that a bishop should only have one wife, that means they should be married, thus there were polygamists. Polygamy is not a sex issue but an economic issue. It is easier for a family to exist if all help and work. They live better. Today most monogamist marriages end in divorce, so there is serial polygamy. If gays can now marry, why cannot heterosexuals cohabit or marry ? I with my three women are not legally married, only legally married to One. , but we call ourselves husband and wife, and no one has a right to tell me who o when I have any or all in my bed. It is more common than you think.

• Polygamy is helpful do not stay alone

If your brother is dead and his wife stays alone, you can't leave her and her children. You accept her and her children if she has and after sometimes she becomes your wife. This principe worked and is working in my country. Also it is helpful if your wife can't give birth baby, for having baby you take second wife

• I think it would

I'm a shy person who loves her husband but would not mind sharing him with a woman-also a friend as long as we are all contributing. It would be nice to have a confidante and friend all the time. I find it more "normal" then homosexuality or bi or polyandry.

• How could you ask for more? It's perfect.

Full time help and companionship, being a part of a large family... Many have some down sides but no one can argue it doesn't also have great benefits. From safety to the pooling together of skills, no one could ever convince me monogamy is a happy lifestyle. Look at the number of divorces.

• Natural Lady

I have been in a relationship with one man for 10 years. I am also bisexual. My husband is Straight. It was I who presented the Idea to him and we both agreed on what was going to be OK and not. Later our mutual wife came into the picture. She could not have children but she is a wonderful mother. My husband was concerned at first but it also made our relationship stronger and we don't cheat on one another. we finally went overseas to get legally married. She is Bi and so am I and it works well for us. Imposing your own ideas on us is the only problems we face. But we all also work and our husband is not a leach. He works his butt off and we both along with the children love him. PS,. Religion had nothing to do with it, We are atheists btw.

• In some cultures, polygamy works quite well and distributes the work among a group of women rather than it all falling on one.

Although there are some benefits in cultures that have a long tradition of polygamy, there are also negative things about it as with everything. One of the primary benefits is the distribution of work among a group of women rather than all the work being on one woman. It also gives the children much more support as they have several mothers who can take care of them.

Posted by: 54IInferno
  • Oh no

God meant for a marriage to be between one man and one woman. Anything else is adultery. End of story. A marriage is sacred and not meant to be tainted with temptation. Sex is supposed to be with one man and one woman. Not two or three. I do not mean to bash anyone's "religion" but I cannot see justifying sleeping with 3 or 4 people and saying you are truly in love with each one the same as the others. There will be one who out stands the rest, that you cannot live without, and that is who you are meant to be married to.

• It's dehumanizing to women.

Women are not meant to share a mate. They are genetically engineered to have one, and protect them. It's not only degrading, but sexist. What type of woman would want to share her man with several other women? It's like a breeding colony, where the women are nothing but incubators and items to men.

• For men its only about sex

People can say all they want about how great it is for the kids having multiple moms and woman having all kinds of help around the house or how it strengthens family bonds to have such a large family but in reality lets be honest. It all comes down to sex. Ask any guy and he'll say the same thing. Its a sexual perversion that gullible woman are brainwashed to believe.

• Sanctity of marriage

You are to be with one person and one person only. As per the bible, if you are not living in the word of God then your living your life the way YOU feel that YOU want it. If you want a reliable person to talk to besides your husband, or want some kind of companionship that you can confide in, go get yourself damn friend. One that won't be sleeping with your husband. Polygamy is not only disgusting but it wrong. Quit making up your own bible and live by the only true one out there. If your husband wants another wife, he's being a pervert.

• IT CAN WORK OR IT CANNOT WORK

I'm sure there are happy and healthy polygamous marriages. However if you just use logic... Such as the ratio between men and women is about 50/50, so if one man can have even just 2 wives, that means someone will go without a wife. This is unfair. Also, if my husband wants additional spouses, then he has to accept that I should be allowed to do so. If the world works this way, I think there would be a lot of chaos.

• Polygamy is beneficial for the men, not for the women and children.

99.9% cases of a man taking other wives, is his choice, without the consentment of the wife.
    Men do it not to help the wife but to satisfy his earthly sexual appetite and power and pride, as well of competing with other men.
    More women resulting in more children, more mouth to feed, more space to accomodate reducing the economic wealth of the family and more conflicts than unity.

Men spend more time with some wives than others, don't know much about all his children. He fail to satisfy all the wives sexually and economically.

in so many polygamous relationships either the women hate on each other, or ignor the husband by becoming lesbians. Specially between the 1st and 2nd wives, who get less attention overtime.

when a society have options such as polyandry(one wooman many men), same sex relationship (single of mutiple), bi-sexual relationships, people can join to remain celibate, single but sexually independent (males, females and gays), then polygamyhabe it rightful place; other than that, it's just a Patriarchal (male supremesy ego which leave the community poorer with no balance, no harmony, no proper family planning, no population control; leading to no economic growth, high unemployment etc.

most polygamous countries, are the poorest on earth.

• It is wrong

Marriage is between man and woman not man woman woman woman. I believe that you should be committed to one person not multiple because I would consider that cheating. First gay marriage was legalized now polygamy and after that what next? Legalizing teens to drink? I believe that polygamy should never be legalized.

• Women do not find polygamy beneficial, because it is demeaning.

Marriage is meant to be a beautiful and positive thing. It should be an equal partnership, rather than an imbalance. A polygamous women may give her husband 100% of herself, but only gets 50% from her husband in return.

Posted by: StupendousHarrison76
  • Women do not find polygamy beneficial, because they do not get what they give.

In any loving relationship, there should be give and take. In a healthy monogamous relationship, both partners understand the others needs and do what they can to fulfill them. In a polygamous relationship, things become unfair. A woman might give all her attention and time to the husband, but only get a third or a quarter of his.

Posted by: FlakyHerb64
  • Why share a husband?

Why would you want to share your husband and kids and house? Makes no sense
    Who would want to share everything and have more drama under one roof? The guy is using different females every night thats so nasty !!!! I don't get how anyone would want that !! Women are always jealous no matter what

Anonymous says2013-09-23T17:39:09.947
I try to be everything he needs or can dream of for my husband. And as much as he would never share me with another man, no other woman can touch my man. Before God we agreed to be truthful until death do us part and the amazing experience called SEX is just between the two of us.
michelletundox says2013-12-11T04:09:13.897
I am Precious Levitte, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank Olorun for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found (Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@live.Com ) a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. Olorun released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to Olorun for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. Email him on; Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.Com
mariacooker says2014-03-04T02:50:31.637
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker and I base in London...��My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.Com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
11)Hiv cure.

Contact him today on:
orkstarspell@gmail.Com
bigdaddycool says2014-04-29T09:49:48.437
I am a swm from toronto canada and i like to be the 2nd or 3rd or 4th married to a women i love to share a wife mybe we can make a reality tv or just enjoy life
bigdaddycool says2014-04-29T09:53:43.077
I am a swm from toronto canada like to be 2nd 3rd or 4th to be married to a women i love to share a wife and mybe be on reality tv or just enjoy life tdasonwrva@gmail.Com
MarianGregory says2014-05-23T16:13:15.023
I am Marian by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address dr.Okorospelltemple01 @ gmail. Com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Okoro. His email: dr.Okorospelltemple01 @ gmail. Com

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149
chloe7898 says2014-05-23T22:04:59.760
I have been in great bondage for almost 6 months suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time gilr friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stopped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that now he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr Saibaba i pick his email and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the third day they both had a quarrel with his girlfriend and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl all appreciation goes to Dr Saibaba for you are a great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife you can as well email him on templesaibaba@yahoo.Com
ttby089 says2014-06-06T23:56:15.810
THE GREAT DR iyare WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY. My name is Nancy John from uk, I got married 1 year ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "DR iyare" so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he was apologizing to me telling me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. DR iyare also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank "DR iyare" for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out.

CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS
Email: dr.Iyarespelltemple @ gmail. Com
benitamoyes says2014-06-20T21:58:16.810
BEWARE OF SCAMS!!! DR MALAIKA ODOGWU IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!( odogwumalaika@gmail.Com ) will be of great help to you.I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Dr malaika whom i met online after my friend Tracy told me how he has helped her. She testified about how Dr Malaika brought back her Ex lover in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Malaika's email address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr malaika a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my

Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than

before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Malaika is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him

because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send him little 250 dollars which he used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking

for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact

Dr malaika anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's

his contact odogwumalaika@gmail.Com
santo says2014-06-24T06:52:10.237
My Name is SANTO WESTLEY..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called okutemple@hotmail.Com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. We met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..I thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..I ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..I was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..I gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.But i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing
bernadettearrozal says2014-07-16T03:03:04.983
THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMS AND THEIR TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS MUST BE IGNORED.
Dr Ajayi Ololo is the real spell caster. I tried all those people and I was really scammed until one day I came crying to my friend asking to help me with my confusion. She later told me about Dr Ajayi Ololo which my mind really urged me to give a try. She testified about how Dr Ajayi Ololo brought back her Ex-lover in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her story she gave me Dr Ajayi Ololo email address. I decided to give Dr Ololo a try though with doubt. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, Am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Ajayi Ololo is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is tell the world about this wonderful man. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr Ajayi Ololo anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: ajayiololo@yahoo.Com
stacybrown160 says2014-07-27T04:43:02.400
DOCTOR MALAIKA IS REAL!!! EVERY OTHER TESTIMONY OR STORY YOU READ HERE IS FAKE.
I AM TAKING MY TIME TO SHARE THIS TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DON'T GET SCAMMED NO MORE.
CONTACT odogwumalaika@gmail.Com he is the sure solution to your problems.
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER.
HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND CAN HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,
MISBEHAVING LOVER AND RESTORE ONE'S WOMB OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.
MY HUBBY LEFT ME BECAUSE I LOST MY WOMB
AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS...
I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.
SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER WHICH A FRIEND REFERRED ME TO, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM.
AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, BUT I GAVE IT A LAST TRY.
AND IN 3 DAYS MY HUBBY CALLED ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY.
I WAS VERY HAPPY BUT I LATER ASKED DR MALAIKA ABOUT MY WOMB AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY NO MORE.
HE GOT A NEW JOB AND WE GOT MARRIED. HERE I AM NOW WITH MY WOMB INTACT. I SAID I WONT TESTIFY UNTIL I GIVE BIRTH.
WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR SECOND BABY. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP,
HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; odogwumalaika@gmail.Com