• Practicing Polyandry

I have two partners - one is my husband under the law and the other my husband in my heart as a second husband is illegal (which I find highly irrational). I love both my men and they love me. The relationships I have meet different needs of mine and I definitely need both in my life. It is very hard sometimes because my law husband would prefer monogamy but he works hard to be open and he benefits greatly in many ways and makes his choice freely as he does not wish for the alternative. It is a great responsibility but one I cherish deeply and feel privileged to enjoy.

• Families benefit from plural marriage

Personally I believe the question is wrong. Plural marriage can benefit both sexes. There are obvious economic benefits, there's also the matter of fertility and diversity among families which benefits children. Polygamy isn't the only form of plural marriage. Also men and women cheating is far more destructive to society. I don't believe plural marriage is for everyone but it has its place. I personally don't support gay marriage. It adds nothing to society and its legalization poses far more threat to by granting benefits based on nothing more than sexual preferable. And as to the argument of "born that way" show me a gay infant.

• Liberty among adults

I support it, as to the bible, the monogamous marriage was pushed by the Romans. In the old testament, the Jewish faith, polygamy was allowed to about 1950 . Jesus never mentioned it, only Paul when it states that a bishop should only have one wife, that means they should be married, thus there were polygamists. Polygamy is not a sex issue but an economic issue. It is easier for a family to exist if all help and work. They live better. Today most monogamist marriages end in divorce, so there is serial polygamy. If gays can now marry, why cannot heterosexuals cohabit or marry ? I with my three women are not legally married, only legally married to One. , but we call ourselves husband and wife, and no one has a right to tell me who o when I have any or all in my bed. It is more common than you think.

• Polygamy is the future

The world is changing by the minute. The American work force has changed drastically over the last thirty years. Women now receive more college degrees than men and thus have a higher earning potential. Men on the other had have begun a trend of regression by choosing not to go to college and taking less paying and successful careers. Why on Earth would an educated woman choose a lesser partner just because he's single? An expansion to my argument would be that if you were to look at statistical data you could easily see that women out number men in every age group past child hood. So logic would dictate that woman have fewer choices in a partners than men. With a smaller pool of mates to choose from this leaves women with the choice to hope there is a good single man left, try and take another woman's husband, or live in a plural marriage. I see no reason what so ever that three adults couldn't make a healthy and happy life together. As for the legal side it's only a matter of time until outdated laws get overturned. We as a society need to practice acceptance of others and be more open minded in general.

• Assuming you have a MAN, not an !@#$%; YES!

If you can't contribute an intelligent remark; please bite your lip and be quiet!

Cheating? *sigh* Jealousy much?

God meant? *sigh* Ever actually picked up the book and went throught the text? Or you have psychic abilities and can read God's mind? *sigh*

99,9%? *sigh* Making up numbers sure works in your "advantage." Leave non-Western countries out of it; they have no I-net and cannot even post here!

Unless consensual and honest and not imposed by religions NO *sigh* finally someone who gets it, but put it on the wrong side..! Sorry, but ALL relationships should be like that! A guy having sex with a woman, without any other partners or people involved, against the woman's will is still called rape, no matter how "pretty" you want to describe it!

According to some article I read at some point that I don't remember and am certainly not going to bother to source. *sigh* Very intelligent remark indeed... Actually; biologically speaking; a man only "needs" to stay with a woman for about 4 years, until the child is old enough to walk and survive "on it's own" without the help of the father, so if that's your argument, than entire society is nonsense, forcing men to behave against mother nature in this fake illusion of "needing" to stay with one woman for the rest of their life.

A MAN;
    * Respects his woman/ women
    * Treats his woman/'en as equals, even though he is the decision maker in the end
    * Never uses violence
    * Does not hurt anybody's feelings (on purpose, accidents always happen, in the end; we are "just" human and DO make mistakes)!
    * But when he does; he WILL regret it, apologize and make it right!

An ***hole;
    * Cheats
    * Lies
    * Hits
    * Etc.

There are MEN and ***holes everywhere, both in "normal" relationships, as well as in any other kind of relationship!
    But people are too stupid to actually think for themselves and only look at small percentages or reason from their own pathetic narrowminded self-absorded "I'm better than all the rest" Egocentric point of view, so if you're one of those people; by all means; Bite your lip and $%^ up!

Thank you :)

Ps. Happily married, more than enough money for 10 lifetimes, everyone healthy, what more could you need? :)

• It only works well if all involved are submitted individually to the all mighty, but not to religion or law

As a man of American upbringing I can say without a doubt few men or women are equipped to care for and love and put others first. Only now at 35 after submitting my self and living with a wife who love's the all mighty more that self, can I see the beauty of each womans inner person and how to care for each being sure she is fulfilled. Now accepting a new wife, not being irresponsible and having to many children to attend We are all deeply fulfilled in a way never possible before or apart. Each wife loves the other and are happy to chat away all night long.. They are best friends! The new wife was added only with 100% agreement between everyone and only after a long exty ended courting period. Every desire is addressed and troubles are resolved collectively, but with my headship.

This life sets me free from lust and desire and guilt. I also know that I personally could not give the attention each wife and child needs if I had more wives.

I can not imagine life without every sweet soul in the home!

In this modern time this could never work without training men to live this life and without free choosing all under submission to the all mighty, and others WELL being must come first!

• Polygamy is helpful do not stay alone

If your brother is dead and his wife stays alone, you can't leave her and her children. You accept her and her children if she has and after sometimes she becomes your wife. This principe worked and is working in my country. Also it is helpful if your wife can't give birth baby, for having baby you take second wife

• I think it would

I'm a shy person who loves her husband but would not mind sharing him with a woman-also a friend as long as we are all contributing. It would be nice to have a confidante and friend all the time. I find it more "normal" then homosexuality or bi or polyandry.

• How could you ask for more? It's perfect.

Full time help and companionship, being a part of a large family... Many have some down sides but no one can argue it doesn't also have great benefits. From safety to the pooling together of skills, no one could ever convince me monogamy is a happy lifestyle. Look at the number of divorces.

• Natural Lady

I have been in a relationship with one man for 10 years. I am also bisexual. My husband is Straight. It was I who presented the Idea to him and we both agreed on what was going to be OK and not. Later our mutual wife came into the picture. She could not have children but she is a wonderful mother. My husband was concerned at first but it also made our relationship stronger and we don't cheat on one another. we finally went overseas to get legally married. She is Bi and so am I and it works well for us. Imposing your own ideas on us is the only problems we face. But we all also work and our husband is not a leach. He works his butt off and we both along with the children love him. PS,. Religion had nothing to do with it, We are atheists btw.

• Oh no

God meant for a marriage to be between one man and one woman. Anything else is adultery. End of story. A marriage is sacred and not meant to be tainted with temptation. Sex is supposed to be with one man and one woman. Not two or three. I do not mean to bash anyone's "religion" but I cannot see justifying sleeping with 3 or 4 people and saying you are truly in love with each one the same as the others. There will be one who out stands the rest, that you cannot live without, and that is who you are meant to be married to.

• For men its only about sex

People can say all they want about how great it is for the kids having multiple moms and woman having all kinds of help around the house or how it strengthens family bonds to have such a large family but in reality lets be honest. It all comes down to sex. Ask any guy and he'll say the same thing. Its a sexual perversion that gullible woman are brainwashed to believe.

• Sanctity of marriage

You are to be with one person and one person only. As per the bible, if you are not living in the word of God then your living your life the way YOU feel that YOU want it. If you want a reliable person to talk to besides your husband, or want some kind of companionship that you can confide in, go get yourself damn friend. One that won't be sleeping with your husband. Polygamy is not only disgusting but it wrong. Quit making up your own bible and live by the only true one out there. If your husband wants another wife, he's being a pervert.

• IT CAN WORK OR IT CANNOT WORK

I'm sure there are happy and healthy polygamous marriages. However if you just use logic... Such as the ratio between men and women is about 50/50, so if one man can have even just 2 wives, that means someone will go without a wife. This is unfair. Also, if my husband wants additional spouses, then he has to accept that I should be allowed to do so. If the world works this way, I think there would be a lot of chaos.

• It's dehumanizing to women.

Women are not meant to share a mate. They are genetically engineered to have one, and protect them. It's not only degrading, but sexist. What type of woman would want to share her man with several other women? It's like a breeding colony, where the women are nothing but incubators and items to men.

• Polygamy is beneficial for the men, not for the women and children.

99.9% cases of a man taking other wives, is his choice, without the consentment of the wife.
    Men do it not to help the wife but to satisfy his earthly sexual appetite and power and pride, as well of competing with other men.
    More women resulting in more children, more mouth to feed, more space to accomodate reducing the economic wealth of the family and more conflicts than unity.

Men spend more time with some wives than others, don't know much about all his children. He fail to satisfy all the wives sexually and economically.

in so many polygamous relationships either the women hate on each other, or ignor the husband by becoming lesbians. Specially between the 1st and 2nd wives, who get less attention overtime.

when a society have options such as polyandry(one wooman many men), same sex relationship (single of mutiple), bi-sexual relationships, people can join to remain celibate, single but sexually independent (males, females and gays), then polygamyhabe it rightful place; other than that, it's just a Patriarchal (male supremesy ego which leave the community poorer with no balance, no harmony, no proper family planning, no population control; leading to no economic growth, high unemployment etc.

most polygamous countries, are the poorest on earth.

• It is wrong

Marriage is between man and woman not man woman woman woman. I believe that you should be committed to one person not multiple because I would consider that cheating. First gay marriage was legalized now polygamy and after that what next? Legalizing teens to drink? I believe that polygamy should never be legalized.

• Women do not find polygamy beneficial, because it is demeaning.

Marriage is meant to be a beautiful and positive thing. It should be an equal partnership, rather than an imbalance. A polygamous women may give her husband 100% of herself, but only gets 50% from her husband in return.

Posted by: StupendousHarrison76
  • Women do not find polygamy beneficial, because they do not get what they give.

In any loving relationship, there should be give and take. In a healthy monogamous relationship, both partners understand the others needs and do what they can to fulfill them. In a polygamous relationship, things become unfair. A woman might give all her attention and time to the husband, but only get a third or a quarter of his.

Posted by: FlakyHerb64
  • Why share a husband?

Why would you want to share your husband and kids and house? Makes no sense
    Who would want to share everything and have more drama under one roof? The guy is using different females every night thats so nasty !!!! I don't get how anyone would want that !! Women are always jealous no matter what

Anonymous says2013-09-23T17:39:09.947
I try to be everything he needs or can dream of for my husband. And as much as he would never share me with another man, no other woman can touch my man. Before God we agreed to be truthful until death do us part and the amazing experience called SEX is just between the two of us.
michelletundox says2013-12-11T04:09:13.897
I am Precious Levitte, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank Olorun for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found (Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@live.Com ) a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. Olorun released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to Olorun for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. Email him on; Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.Com
mariacooker says2014-03-04T02:50:31.637
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker and I base in London...��My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.Com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
11)Hiv cure.

Contact him today on:
orkstarspell@gmail.Com
bigdaddycool says2014-04-29T09:49:48.437
I am a swm from toronto canada and i like to be the 2nd or 3rd or 4th married to a women i love to share a wife mybe we can make a reality tv or just enjoy life
bigdaddycool says2014-04-29T09:53:43.077
I am a swm from toronto canada like to be 2nd 3rd or 4th to be married to a women i love to share a wife and mybe be on reality tv or just enjoy life tdasonwrva@gmail.Com
MarianGregory says2014-05-23T16:13:15.023
I am Marian by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address dr.Okorospelltemple01 @ gmail. Com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. Because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Okoro. His email: dr.Okorospelltemple01 @ gmail. Com

Dr. OKORO NUMBER: +2348053209149
chloe7898 says2014-05-23T22:04:59.760
I have been in great bondage for almost 6 months suffering in the hands of a cheating husband,we were happy and leaving well until he meant his old time gilr friend and he started dating her outside our marriage before you knew it he stopped caring and taking care of his own family it was to the extent that now he was planning to get married to her and divorce me his own wife, i have cried and reported him to his family but he never listened to any one but to cut my story short i came in search for a real spell caster who could destroy their relationship and make him come back me and our 2 kids on my search i saw people making testimony on how their marriage where restored by Dr Saibaba i pick his email and i narrated my story to him and he agreed to help me and after performing a spell on the third day they both had a quarrel with his girlfriend and he came home begging for i and my little kids to forgive him that his eyes are clear now that he will never do any thing that will hurt his family again and promise to be a caring father and never cheat again.I am so so happy that i did not loose him to the girl all appreciation goes to Dr Saibaba for you are a great spell caster and to whom this may concern if you have a cheating husband or wife you can as well email him on templesaibaba@yahoo.Com
ttby089 says2014-06-06T23:56:15.810
THE GREAT DR iyare WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY. My name is Nancy John from uk, I got married 1 year ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "DR iyare" so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he was apologizing to me telling me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. DR iyare also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank "DR iyare" for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out.

CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS
Email: dr.Iyarespelltemple @ gmail. Com
benitamoyes says2014-06-20T21:58:16.810
BEWARE OF SCAMS!!! DR MALAIKA ODOGWU IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!( odogwumalaika@gmail.Com ) will be of great help to you.I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Dr malaika whom i met online after my friend Tracy told me how he has helped her. She testified about how Dr Malaika brought back her Ex lover in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Malaika's email address. After reading all these,I decided to give Dr malaika a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my

Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than

before, am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Malaika is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him

because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send him little 250 dollars which he used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking

for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact

Dr malaika anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's

his contact odogwumalaika@gmail.Com
santo says2014-06-24T06:52:10.237
My Name is SANTO WESTLEY..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called okutemple@hotmail.Com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. We met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..I thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..I ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..I was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..I gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.But i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing
bernadettearrozal says2014-07-16T03:03:04.983
THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMS AND THEIR TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS MUST BE IGNORED.
Dr Ajayi Ololo is the real spell caster. I tried all those people and I was really scammed until one day I came crying to my friend asking to help me with my confusion. She later told me about Dr Ajayi Ololo which my mind really urged me to give a try. She testified about how Dr Ajayi Ololo brought back her Ex-lover in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her story she gave me Dr Ajayi Ololo email address. I decided to give Dr Ololo a try though with doubt. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, Am pregnant now to God be the glory. Dr Ajayi Ololo is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is tell the world about this wonderful man. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some men are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr Ajayi Ololo anytime, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: ajayiololo@yahoo.Com
stacybrown160 says2014-07-27T04:43:02.400
DOCTOR MALAIKA IS REAL!!! EVERY OTHER TESTIMONY OR STORY YOU READ HERE IS FAKE.
I AM TAKING MY TIME TO SHARE THIS TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DON'T GET SCAMMED NO MORE.
CONTACT odogwumalaika@gmail.Com he is the sure solution to your problems.
I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS SPELL CASTER.
HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND CAN HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,
MISBEHAVING LOVER AND RESTORE ONE'S WOMB OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.
MY HUBBY LEFT ME BECAUSE I LOST MY WOMB
AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS...
I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB.
SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER WHICH A FRIEND REFERRED ME TO, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM.
AT FIRST I WAS SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, BUT I GAVE IT A LAST TRY.
AND IN 3 DAYS MY HUBBY CALLED ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY.
I WAS VERY HAPPY BUT I LATER ASKED DR MALAIKA ABOUT MY WOMB AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY NO MORE.
HE GOT A NEW JOB AND WE GOT MARRIED. HERE I AM NOW WITH MY WOMB INTACT. I SAID I WONT TESTIFY UNTIL I GIVE BIRTH.
WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR SECOND BABY. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP,
HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS; odogwumalaika@gmail.Com
rebeccageorge says2015-03-14T06:36:12.860
I and my boyfriend have been dating for four year now and just last three months he told me, he no longer have feeling for me. He did not just say it like that he made

it seem like it was his fault. I came across the name witch doctor Metodo Acamu and his email address on the Internet there were a lot of comments on how real, nice

and how much he has helped a lot of people fix there relationship , money issues, jobs and lottery ticket i thought contacting him was the last thing i should try before

pushing on with my plan to take the life of the man i love. Believe me i was so lucky to have contacted him. I know that i was asked to get some materials for the

witch doctor to make a spell that will reunite me and my fiancé. I sent him the money for the materials only because i could not get them anyway. He helped me a lot

he sent a package for me with ups of which i paid for to get to me from an international. He told me to say what i want when burning the content of package with

something that has the smell of incense and that in seven days Sean will be mine again and believe me please that was just what happened. You can only know when

those who need Metodo Acamu help get it. Contact him her metodoacamufortressx @ yahoo. Com
Juanher says2015-03-24T08:12:57.443
No Body is asking or forcing you to do anything but i have an important message for those who are looking for way to get their relationship back.I need you to read this carefully and understand what I'm writing. Spell casting is real, And is as real as you walking into a pizza store to get one to eat.But you have to be carefully not to contact the wrong spell caster because some can really ruin your life for you.I was going to mention one real and trust worthy spell caster to you all but still it your choice to want help from him.I mean I'm not asking any one to contact him i just want you to know maybe you feel you're drowning in your problem and there is no way out then contact OLOLO SPELLS for help and i promise you will be glad you did because he is true and honest with is customers. Contact via email: ajayiololo@yahoo.Com
Juanher says2015-03-24T08:23:54.467
I am Juan Hernandez, I am out here again because i am getting too many email from people all around the world to be asking about the reliablity and legitimacy of Dr Ajayi Ololo the best spell caster in world. Read my story once more below and get it noted that Dr Ajayi is the best spell caster online and there is no one like him at all in the world. As any help / problem you are passing through, Kindly contact him via email below to get it solved without fail.
Thanks to Dr.Ajayi Ololo the great spell caster who brought back my lover and restore to me my Job. I want to tell everyone about my meeting with Dr.Ajayi Ololo who has brought peace, happiness and joy into my home and now i can hit hand on my chest to say i have my own child. Am the most happiest person on earth now, Because what this great spell caster did for me in getting the love of my life back to me and restoring back to me my Job is so amazing that i cant keep the testimony to my self alone, Because deep inside i know there are so many people in the world today that are going through relationship, marriage and many other difficult issues that they have found there self into. That is the main reason why am here to testify publicly of the great and mighty work of this spell caster, So as you that is out confused can contact him and find yourself out of the confusion. At these moment i don’t have much to say than to appreciate the good works of Dr.Ajayi Ololo who you can reach on the following email: ajayiololo@yahoo.Com . 1. He has got charms/spell to take away bad luck & give good luck in life 2. He fix broken relationships, marriages 3. He treats Bareness 4. He fight evil/ witchcraft/ ghost/bad spell/curses/bad dreams& cleans homes. 5. He bring back lost lover/family 6. He Makes court cases/divorces/bad debts to disappear. 7. He has herbs for losing weight 8. He solve financial and domestic difficulties 9. He has a spell charm to bring back stolen goods. 10. He has got a sale quick potions to boost customers in business. 11. He can make you gain promotions at work place. 12. He can make your admired partner to be yours. 13. He has herbs to make long live with HIV 14. He has something to make you have lot of children. 15. He has a spell/charms that can make you have a good job. 16. He can stop someone to interfere in your love relationship/family 17. He has mixtures of herbs for sexual weakness. 18. He has herbs to enlarge your sexual system to satisfy your partner. 19. He cure madness/stress/addictions/long illnesses. 20. He treat sexual transmitted infections quickly. 21. He has lucky spells/charm to increase your wealthy. 22. He has charms for gambling/lotto/ casinos. 23. He has powerful herbs for curing early ejaculations. 24. He has charms to protect away from car robbers/hijacker/properties attack& 25. He cast death spell ETC . Contact him Via email: ajayiololo@yahoo.Com .
Pameladoris3 says2015-05-09T05:31:12.920
My name is Pamela Doris...My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website, because my dream was to start a new life with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested for a specific love spell for me and my husband, and i accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his love spell. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me,my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds.The spell work perfectly and my husband is now back to me again.My “husband” is back and we went to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr.Ogala for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. Here is his Email: Ogalalovespell@yahoo.Com or call him, +2348147673679.
tuckerstacey3 says2015-08-21T04:23:02.293
My name is Tucker Stacey.This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.And make people to be happy in their relationship. I explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com or call (+1 631 500 4609) or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship. His Via web sit: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
joywills says2015-08-28T00:16:18.200
I have seen a lot of testimony about his work on the the internet on blog pages and so on. I literally took a lip of faith to contact him and it turn out that it paid off. In my own case i didn't ask that him to make anyone fall in love with me or ask that my cheating wife comes back.This time i was at fault i messed up. I wasn't so surprise when she asked that we go our separate ways. It was right about that time i asked Akpe Osilama help me get my wife to love as she did before. I was able to provide the items he asked that i get for the spell and send then down to him.The spell does become effective at once cos just after i did what Akpe Osilama asked me to do with what he sent me, it took 16 hours before anything happened i even thought for a minute that i had met a fake spell caster but in the end i am happy with my wife again. I will also leave his contact for those who thing he can help them { chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast@yahoo.Com }
Rugenaann says2015-08-31T05:16:15.943
My name is Rugena Ann.I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called DR.MOMODU. When I nearly lost David in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.I cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.I read so many testimony about DR.MOMODU spell Temple,how he help to bring back ex lover back. And some testify that he help them to WINNING LOTTERIES.And some GETTING OF JOB. And some BEAUTY SPELL and some CHILD BEARING.And SPIRITUAL PROTECTION.And some JOB PROMOTION.And some BEAUTY SPELL and some HERBAL CARE and some testify how he help him be come rich with money spell and there was a man that testify abut DR MOMODU how he help him with HIV spell. I quickly email him.And also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! David my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to DR.MOMODU. Email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help :drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo.Com OR drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.Com or email him through his web sit http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http
Rugenaann says2015-08-31T05:16:22.620
Ryanall says2015-09-27T03:45:54.677
First of all i want to thank RUTH for the post she made on how DR MOMODU helped her in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR . At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted DR MOMODU and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3mouths and i have been lonely and depressed without him, So i told him if he has helped anyone called RUTH and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR, I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover, He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved. He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. I said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover smith voice. I was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life, So i told him to come over which he did, As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady, Am so happy today and am also thanking RUTH for posting this early. DR MOMODU you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world probles like WINNING LOTTERIES, GETTING OF JOB. BEAUTY SPELL CHILD BEARING. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. JOB PROMOTION. BEAUTY SPELL HERBAL CARE money spell HIV spell. Friends you can contact DR MOMODU on his private Email drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.Com or his website is http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http
ShanalynHembree says2015-11-07T03:42:43.967
My heart was crushed in early February this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage because i needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster because I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. And Priest Omar helped me cast a spell after i contacted him, and brought my husband back to me immediately after 24 hours of his spell casting.Finally I am offering my thanks and deep gratitude to you Priest Omar for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me after your spell casting today the 2nd of November 2015. Its an Amazing experience of my life.His Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.Com. Call him +1 863 274 3763.
ShanalynHembree says2015-11-09T00:03:58.973
My heart was crushed in early February this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do feel completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself, I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains.. And as of February 3rd, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately, I just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Priest Omar rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Priest Omar for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today the 2nd of November 2015. Its an Amazing experience i had with priest Omar. His Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.Com.. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com. you can also call him on his Telephone: +1 863 274 3763.
alicesowens says2015-11-15T18:26:39.970
My names is Alice Owens am from Canada i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr guru the great doctor who bring back my husband which makes me very happy today so i could not keep the wonderful work he has done for me so i decide to share it with you all because he is real not like those who eat up my money and never do anything for me, i have 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago my husband and i has been quarreling about some things he is doing that he had not been doing before,like keeping late at night and drinking i don't know that my husband is having a secret affair with a lady close to my street they do meet after work at one hotel,one day i felt that this is too much to bear then i confronted him one night but he did not listen instead he beat me up in front of our kids then he finally left me for the lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they will never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i couldn’t control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and i always wish he will come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. She told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn’t worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great Doctor email address drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.Com. I was doubting if this man was the solution,because i have tried so many fake Doctor on the internet but they only eat up my money and never work for me so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 12hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 12hours i heard a knock on the door i went and open the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart ran away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are living happily.That is why i want to say a big thanks to Dr guru This great man made me to understand that there is know problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to contact this great doctor through his mail drgurulovespelltemple@yahoo.Com and he will solve your problem
DavidWilson1 says2015-11-21T12:26:40.647
I want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr Ofemo after 3 year of loneliness, my ex wife called me after my contact with Dr Ofemo caster spell that brought my ex wife back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to Dr Ofemo for his wonderful spiritual help.With this testimony right now i am the happiest man on earth and our love is now stronger than how it was even before. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr.Ofemo for the good work that he has done for me and people he has helped. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way.His email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.Com or contact him on his private mail
drofemospelltemple@gmail.Com his Mobil number +2348163387496 or his via web sit http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo
DavidWilson1 says2015-11-21T12:28:42.143
drofemospelltemple@gmail.Com his Mobil number +2348163387496 or his via web sit http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo..
bettydylan says2015-11-30T10:11:15.233
I was rejected by my husband after three (3) years of marriage just because another woman had a black magic spell on him and so he left me and the kid to suffer severe pains. He moved in with the woman and forgot all the love and happiness that we onced shared..The spell laid on my husband made him changed his attitude and thoughts against me automatically and he never wanted to see me around him anymore nor converse with me again. I contacted priest Omar on his website which i met online, and i explained to him the whole lot i was going through and he guaranteed me that he could put a white magic spell on him to remove the black magic that was laid on him and make him realized the love he had for me again and reunite us together permanently. I believed. And today I am extremely happy now sharing this testimony and i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to reunite and bring lovers back because i am now happy with my Ex-husband. And even till now he is still feeling remorseful and regretful for the pain he made me and the kids go through. I had to just forgive and let go off the past and move on with him again because he felt regrets on all the actions he took against me. And Priest Omar i can't stop thanking you for your love, care and complete help you rendered to me when my marriage was completely messed up. His Website: http://victorywhitemagicspell.webs.com/ Email: victorywhitemagicspell@outlook.Com. Telephone: +1 863) 274-3763. CA
AliceChapman says2015-12-06T09:26:46.437
I' m Alice Chapman from USA,this is incredible! I still imagine how Dr. Candova brought my husband back to me in just 24 hours.. No one could have ever made me believe that this testimony that I’m about to write now would actually one day be written by me. Because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source (a very close co-worker) that Dr. Candova is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit this email:Candovalovespell@gmail.Com .It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My love life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman,and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than 48 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage psychotherapy, and we’re doing very, very well right now. And now he has loved me more than ever..Thank you so much Dr. Candova for your Love and for reuniting my family back sir, his Email:Candovalovespell@gmail.Com,or Candovalovespell@yahoo.Com.
AliceChapman says2015-12-06T09:30:43.007
I' m Alice Chapman from USA,this is incredible! I still imagine how Dr. Candova brought my husband back to me in just 24 hours.. No one could have ever made me believe that this testimony that I’m about to write now would actually one day be written by me. Because I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like that, but I was told by a trustworthy source (a very close co-worker) that Dr. Candova is a very devoted, talented, and gifted spell caster, and after much cajole she got me to visit this email:Candovalovespell@gmail.Com .It was one of the most excellent thing I have ever done in my whole life. My love life was in total mess after my husband dumped me for another woman,and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn't seem to care. So, with nothing but my pride to lose, I checked it out. I was flabbergasted. This man is for REAL. He did whatever magic he does, and lo and behold – no more than 48 hours later, I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage psychotherapy, and we’re doing very, very well right now. And now he has loved me more than ever..Thank you so much Dr. Candova for your Love and for reuniting my family back sir, his Email:Candovalovespell@gmail.Com,or Candovalovespell@yahoo.Com. Tel:+2348131612153
Verawilson says2015-12-28T10:44:27.987
My name is Vera Wilson i live in England, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr. Ofemo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left home since 2year, When i contacted Dr. Ofemo he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me.My husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me,To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help Dr Ofemo can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship,contacted him drofemospelltemple@gmail.Com or his hot line:+2348163387496 You can contact him Via this email:drofemospelltemple@yahoo.Com
contact him now website: http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo,,
Verawilson says2015-12-28T10:45:11.230
contact him now website: http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo..
saundriadavis12 says2015-12-29T01:15:11.413
I want to share my testimony and my happiness with you all in this site, last year my husband left me for another woman in his working place and he abandon me and my 2kids, everything was so hard for me because i love him so much, so i saw the testimonies of DR OFURE, he has been helping ladies in getting there husband back so i contacted him and he help me to cast a return spell for my husband and the next day my husband left the other woman and he come back to me with so much love and caring. I will never forget this help that DR OFURE gave to me and my children. If you are here you need help to get you lover back you can contact him through this email [ ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.Com ] You can also call him with this number+2348109756444 i am proud to be on his testimony
LouiseJessy says2016-01-05T02:21:43.970
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr. Ofemo a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex wife back when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now 5 months ago.I never thought my ex wife will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex wife is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to Dr Ofemo for helping me cast the spell that brings her back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life,his email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.Com You can also have a better relationship only if you contact:drofemospelltemple@gmail.Com or his cell number +2348163387496 his web/site http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo.
LouiseJessy says2016-01-05T02:22:58.603
I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Dr. Ofemo a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex wife back when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now 5 months ago.I never thought my ex wife will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex wife is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to Dr Ofemo for helping me cast the spell that brings her back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life,his email drofemospelltemple@yahoo.Com You can also have a better relationship only if you contact:drofemospelltemple@gmail.Com or his cell number +2348163387496 his web/site http://drofemospelltemple.wix.com/dr-ofemo..
albertaltoria says2016-01-26T04:20:07.420
My name is Altoria, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called Dr.Adodo for helping me get back my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned his back on me for quite a long period of time. Dr.Adodo performed a powerful spell for me and within 42 hours after the spell had been cast i receive a call from my ex saying that he is sorry for hurting me and that he will not do such thing to me in his life again, I was surprised but later accepted him back. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact Dr.Adodo temple email address (Adodospelltemple@gmail.Com) or call his mobile number +2348156784928 or through his website http://adodospelltemple.wix.com/adodospelltemple
rameylaura says2016-03-19T03:27:15.183
This article is dedicated to Osemu Okpamen the genuine internet Doctor. My boyfriend left me because i had CANCER of the breast for 2 years. I seek for help from my home doctor but he couldn't do anything not until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I contacted him through this http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com and he assured me that my problems will be over. I was skeptical about it but today am been cured from CANCER and my boyfriend is back to me as well all within 24 hours after i contacted him. Get in touch now via what'sapp on +2348135254384 and Email; Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.Com RAMEY LUARA (901) 231-7127, ILL, USA.
wagnerjessi says2016-03-29T10:51:21.983
This life they say is not a bed full of roses. Have been heart broken for the past 2 years after 5 years of marriage. I can't emphasize about how it happened because it's a long story. My husband divorced me and went after his EX girlfriend leaving me hopeless. I really appreciate the help of GOOGLE why? Because i found a helper on GOOGLE named Doctor Osemu Okpamen who helped me to restore my marriage with his white magic all within 12 to 16 hours after i got in touch with him via his website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com. Now i can boldly say that my husband is back and we are living happily like never before and i will forever be indebted to Osemu Okpamen for his miracle. Here are his contact info if you are in need of any kind of help. E-mail: Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.Com and what's app on +2348135254384.
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:29:42.380
Be careful about love spell comments here I got scammed by three of them,I lost over $1570 until a friend direct me to Dr Otis Darko who help me get back the father of my two kids after he left me for over 2 years.And now my ex is fully back and he love me and my kids like never before.If you need help with love spell then Dr Otis Darko is the solution to your problem he charge me only $390 and his love spell work like magic.He can be reach at:otisdarko60@yahoo.Com...YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:31:21.783
ATTENTION EVERYONE,

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK, ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT DR OTIS DARKO SPELL HOME AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HIM MY LAST TRAIL. HE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $390 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $4800 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HIM A TRY SO I CALLED HIM AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $390 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS HE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL DR OTIS DARKO SPELL THE NEXT DAY THANKING HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HIM AND THANK HIM AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT DR OTIS DARKO SPELL HOME NOW: otisdarko60@yahoo.Com............YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:32:01.610
Tracey Wilson Says

Am giving this testimony because am happy and I want you all to be 100% careful on who you contact online so you will never and never be scammed at all as I have held an experiences with some useless and jobless spell caster who ripped me off the total sum of $39,000.00 dollars and another one also scammed me out of the sum of just $10,000.00 while the last one I meet collected the sum of $12,000.00 dollars from me and all these happened to me because I was so desperate in getting my lover back to me and one faithful and wonderful after noon as I was surfing the net I came accross a testimony on how one Tracey Jackson got her EX back to her with the help of DR OTIS DARKO and I decided to give him a TRIAL because of all the testimony I read online about this man and at the end of it all it ended well as my ex came back to me at once and he has done all I asked of him to do for me and it did not only end up there this spell caster as did PREGNANCY SPELL for me and today am pregnant... His email address is : otisdarko60@yahoo.Com................... YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:32:47.037
Now You Can Stop Your Break Up, Divorce or Lovers Rejection… Even If Your Situation Seems Hopeless! My husband said he no longer loved me at the end of January this year and i was hurt and heart broken i felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Otis Darko, which I meet online, on one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, cure cancer and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Tracey Hilton, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Otis Darko mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before. Dr Otis Darko is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying about him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... If you have any problem and you are looking for solution to solve all your problems. Great Dr Otis Darko can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection,winning of lottery and lot's more. You can contact him on Email: otisdarko60@yahoo.Com....... YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136, if you have any problem contact him, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:33:26.520
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JAN 2016, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OTIS DARKO did it for me and restored my marriage of 5 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as I read on the internet.. I was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don`t know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OTIS DARKO you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now I am a joyful woman once again.. Here is his Email:otisdarko60@yahoo.Com.......YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:34:10.950
Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OTIS DARKO that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for no reason for the past 3 years. After seeing a post of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OTIS DARKO. I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, winning of lotteries, herbal cure for sickness or job promotion E.T.C. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OTIS DARKO should contact him now on his E-mail: otisdarko60@yahoo.Com...YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:35:25.580
Read Up My Story Today as my story is a very special and unique one as is not like the numerous advert you always see online and also I want to be 100% sincere and truthful to you that there can never be any other online spell caster that can help you bring back your EX BACK to you other than DR OTIS DARKO as he alone is 100% effective,dynamic and very reliable as 99.9% of other spell casters are not for real and can never help you solve your problems at all instead they will complicate your present condition OK SO BE WISE AND ALSO BE WARNED AND CONTACT DR OTIS DARKO TODAY... MY OWN LIFE STORY / EXPERIENCES IS BELOW:

My Name is Alan Pratte, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OTIS DARKO has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: otisdarko60@yahoo.Com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR OTIS DARKO for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(10)Stop Divorce
(11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
(12) Winning of lottery
(13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
(14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
(15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
(16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OTIS DARKO AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email... Otisdarko60@yahoo.Com...... YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
otisdarko says2016-04-13T01:36:28.090
Midred Jackson Says

Am giving this testimony because am happy and only GOD in heaven will help me to bless and protect this great spell caster called Dr Otis Darko as he is a GODSENT into my life to change the situation of my life and restore JOY, HAPPINESS AND LAUGHTER into my life again as he alone is who I can say contact because he was the only one that could help me get my ex back to me and made him love and cherish me like never before....

My name is Midred Jackson from Michigan I never believed in love spells or magic until I met this spell caster once. When I went to Africa in November 28th 2015 last year on a business summit. I ment a man called DR OTIS DARKO. He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back your love’s gone, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.I’m now happy & a living testimony because the man I had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 2 years… I really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. So when I met this spell caster, I told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him and at first I was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but I just gave it a try and in less than 2 days when I returned to MICHIGAN, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologize for everything and we had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..I didn’t believe it because the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all I wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. In case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address: otisdarko60@yahoo.Com and he will help out...

GREAT OTIS DARKO I thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. If not you I would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... Otisdarko60@yahoo.Com

Please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay or any kind of problem you are facing in life as this man is GODSENT into this world to help everyone solve their problems today in life..

What a powerful man such as DR OTIS DARKO.. He is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. Otisdarko60@yahoo.Com................... YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136
traciealdana says2016-04-19T02:54:48.103
No matter how a situation seems around you, there's is still hope to be happy again if truly you believe. My husband had a divorce and left me for no reason i suffered from emotional stress and pains for 3 good years but all thanks to Doctor Osemu Okpamen for getting back the love of my life with his powerful spell that he prepared for me to get back my husband and now am very pleased and happy again and i made a promise to him that i will keep on sharing his good deeds till the last day of my breath.

If you need any help whatsoever, don't hesitate to contact him for help because if i can be helped by him you also can be helped too. Tracie Aldana from Kentucky USA and here is my cell number +1270-946-9415. If you need any help like getting a spell to get pregnant, spell to get back your EX or love ones, spell to cure any kind of diseases, E.T.C. Email; Doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.Com, Website: http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com OR what'sapp on +2348135254384 or call on +2349032265990
alisajohn says2016-05-07T07:54:19.657
After some days of crying because my lover has left me, i decided to keep myself busy by going through the internet for some assistance, This was the period that i saw some positive comments about this marvelous spell caster called Dr.Adodo whom i contacted through his details and he assured me that everything was going to be fine within the period of 48 hours. I am so happy to tell you people that within 18 hours that Dr.Adodo told me that he has cast the spell my lover called me and was begging me to forgive him. This is the best and fast result i have ever seen in my life, And i will want the world to benefit from this powerful spell caster called Dr.Adodo that is why i will advise anyone in need of better ways to get there love ones in terms of relationship or marriage to contact Dr.Adodo through these details below via mobile +1 661 704 3225 or via email at Adodospelltemple@gmailcom Or log on to http://www.adodospelltemple.com
LucusRuth says2016-05-07T21:20:36.997
This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his love spell. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email address on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because DR.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT Dr.Trust NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com or call him on +2348156885231 his via website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast
LucusRuth says2016-05-07T21:21:14.233
This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his love spell. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email address on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because DR.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT Dr.Trust NOW VIA EMAIL: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com or call him on +2348156885231 his via website http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast .....
wanda1 says2016-05-24T02:23:33.857
NOW I DON’T WANNA TALK ABOUT MY LIFE BUT I
HAVE FOLLOWED MOST OF THESE CRAPS AND GOT
USED.
MOST OF THESE PEOPLE TELLING YOU BEWARE THIS
BEWARE THAT ARE BUNCH OF CRAPS AND SCAMS.
THE ONLY MAN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST ON
SPELL IS DR ALUDA HIS EMAIL IS
aludaspelltemple@gmail.Com,
I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM RIGHT HERE IN THE
STATES IF POSSIBLE.
HE DID A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS WHICH I WILL
REALLY MENTION HERE BUT THE MOST OF WHAT HE
DID FOR ME WAS HELP ME BROUGHT MY EX BACK
HE IS GREAT AND I MET HIM OVER THE
INTERNET JUST AS EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS
TESTIFIED
BUT HE IS ACTUALLY REAL AND A VERY GOOD
SPELL CASTER. I’M STILL VERY MUCH INDEBTED TO
DR ALUDA FOR SAVING MY LIFE
AND MY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO LET YA ALL KNOW
THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRY ANYBODY ELSE
EXCEPT DR ALUDA.
HIS EMAIL CONTACT IS aludaspelltemple@gmail.Com
call or whatsapp him on +2348063930531
Wandy Dancy
from United states
YolandaFuller says2016-05-27T23:33:27.773
I am writing this because I want to testify how great you are Priest Ola for what you have done for me. Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve bought spells online, but none of them had the same results than yours. Fuller definitely moved in with me 1 week ago. It was just a few days after you cast your spell. I know I should have messaged you before, but I was a bit scared that he could find out about the spell you did so I removed all your emails. Anyway, I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a spell. It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me!” Fuller USA. CONTACT Priest Ola on successspells@outlook.Com or his website on www.successspells.net or call his mobile number +1 415 941 5072
jemy1111 says2016-06-03T03:47:28.847
Hello friends, I'm Jeremy Micheal from USA. I want to share my testimony and how grateful I am since my lover came back to me because of the great help from a powerful spell caster DR. SAM whose email address is [ miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.Com ] rendered to me. My girlfriend broke up with me on the first week of October last year because she thought I was cheating on her, she told me that her friends has been telling her that I have been seeing someone else when she is not around. I tried to make her understand that her friends are lying to her but she did not give me the chance to explain to her this was how she left me. After a month of our breakup I tried to live a normal life without her but it was very hard for me to cope then I decided to contact DR. SAM after seeing several testimonies about his work every single blog I log into via his email address miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.Com which I came across this month January 2nd during my search looking for help on how to get my lover back. DR. SAM then cast a love spell for me and made my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. With this great joy in my heart I want to say a big thanks to DR. SAM. If any one needs such help don’t wait all life time to get help in getting back your lover contact DR. SAM now on his personal email : miraclefertilitysolutiontempl1@gmail.Com or miraclefertilitysolutiontemple@yahoo.Com or through his website: http://miraclefertilityso.wix.com/dr-sam
You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover and pregnancy spell he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems
jemy1111 says2016-06-03T03:47:48.657
jemy1111 says2016-06-03T03:48:03.387
You can also contact him through his mobile: +2348110496031. Contact him now for love spell to bring back your ex lover and pregnancy spell he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution to all relationship problems...
jemy1111 says2016-06-03T03:48:07.037
MEMBER321 says2016-06-07T04:42:33.800
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Sharon Micheal from the United States. Getting my Husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my Husband have been married for four years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden He changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask Him but He refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on He sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get Him back but it was all in vain and i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr papa who helped her to solve her problem. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He did his work and it yielded a positive result and i was able to get my Husband back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my Husband fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up His eyes to see how much i love and needed Him, and now i am a happy Woman again and do not know what to do for this Great spell caster and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on supremetemple@hotmail.Com just tell Him your problems and He will help you because He is so real and powerful. Once again thank you Dr Papa and may your gods always reward you for your good deeds.You can reach Him via His email supremetemple@hotmail.Com or website on www.supremetemple.com
Ann12 says2016-06-14T05:25:14.600
When I found Dr. Trust I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr.Trust through his website and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now.We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Trust helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Trust to anyone in need of help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com. {http://ultimatespellcast8.Wix.Com/ultimatespellcast} call +2348156885231.
Ann12 says2016-06-14T05:25:49.917
When I found Dr. Trust I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact dr.Trust through his website and he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now.We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Trust helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Trust to anyone in need of help. Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.Com. {http://ultimatespellcast8.Wix.Com/ultimatespellcast} call +2348156885231. ....
LoueyJona says2016-07-09T00:30:00.107
I am Mrs. Louey Jona from new York. I want to use this medium to congratulate Dr MOMODU for the great help of spell he has render to my relationship outbreak. Since the past 4 months i was in a relationship problem with my ex, he always get me beating, i never knew he has another girl outside the town, her name is merable, until i got this great spell caster email address from the internet, so i email him and i laid all my complain to him, he promise me that i am going to get my ex back. And i really agreed on it, but on a condition that i will testify abut him once my ex is back which i did his great oracle, his plan for my relationship was fulfill and my lost ex was back again within 48hrs... Please if you are in such mess today please contact him at drmomoduspelltemple@yahoo.Com OR drmomoduspelltemple@hotmail.Com DR. Momodu for the excessive work that he has done for me. His Via web sit: http://drmomoduspelltempl.wix.com/http OR you can call him with number +15306253704
LoueyJona says2016-07-09T00:31:15.660

.
Patriciabowen says2016-07-09T22:52:51.977
My love broke up 6 months ago and left me heartbroken, this made me sick and my problem became very very difficult and it made me almost gave up but after the love spell from Robinson Buckler, my relationship was restored instantly, I was happy that the outcome was fantastic, only 3 days after robinson.Buckler@yahoo.Com started it all. Never in my life have I thought this would work so fast. My man reconcile with me and he started acting completely different, we make love everyday (last weekend, we did it 8 times in total!). Now I can say that Robinson spells work! I can now say I feel happy once again, and like never before. It felt so good to have my lover back again, Thanks to Robinson, contact Robinson buckler or call him +1(971)-512-6745
Patricia Bowen from New York,USA...
Bella8 says2016-07-16T21:46:18.210
My name is Olivia Bella From United States
I thought I found the right man, this guy treated me good and better than others at first and
fell in love instantly. He promised me a life together and meeting our parents to talk about our marriage (; I get attached way too easily and I was already madly in love with him.

The guy I have dated for 5 months decided to call it off for no reason on his birthday, last month, and decided to hang out with girls!!! He was my third. I had no one to talk to because I made my relationship private and I wanted to surprise my parent. I needed him back ASAP, I don’t see myself loving another person. I was ready to do anything just to spend my entire life with him.

I was advised by a Priest to email Dr odalo via odalospelltemple@gmail.Com for a strong and powerful love spell that will bring him back within hours, the priest recommended Dr odalo because he has been tested and trusted for 20 years. Though I was afraid at first, because I don’t want to harm anybody, but I noticed too that Dr. Odalo love spell is not harmful and it worked perfectly.

I’m recommending him too, if you want to get back to your lover within hours, because it worked for me, I and my ex are now back again, we now live the life that we dreamed of. Thanks for taking your time to read this testimony and don’t forget to email Dr odalo via odalospelltemple@gmail.Com or call or whatsapp him on +2348063930531
Robmesh says2016-07-28T03:01:59.917
If you like you can me insane man for testifying and coming open to the public to glorify and rain praises upon the only one EXPERIENCED,ACCESSIBLE,TRUSTED AND MOST POWERFULLY spell caster called Ajayi Ololo for helping me use his reliable and sincere spell work to bring back to me my lovely wife after 8 months of separations. I and my wife had a misunderstanding that her family has to tell her to get a divorce which she did. Little did i know that she is really my wife and my woman. I know you reading this testimony will ask how did i know she is my woman and wife even after divorce. I get to know this because i always think of her anytime i find myself to be alone in the house and anytime i have that thinking i will always want to drink to forget about her, even with the drinks to clear her out of my brain the reflections of her beauty will always flash through my mind that i dont know what to do to get her back home. On thinking how to bring her back home for us to leave happily together and call off the divorce i went to marriage advisers and also register for how you need to get your broken marriage restored back. I spent two week on the seminar were we were always thought about the steps to take to restore a broken marriage back but to me it seems not to be helpful in anyway. My wife dont longer pick my calls and never wanted to see me again, and this was the woman that use to love,care,respect and adore me before. Her decision that resulted to our divorce was just a misup that could be easily be corrected after much apology to her that it will never repeat itself again. I know she getting to know that i was having affair outside our marriage is enough but my wife i use to know could not has gone so far even with the conviction of her family to do it. As for me i has a second a thought to know that there must be some enemies that must have been manipulating my wife against me and with that i need a help to rid of the enemy that could have entered her to make end our marriage even with much plead from my own side. On the point for searching and looking for help my mother said there is a man that she will refer me to help me. That it means am still in love with my wife since you are still thinking about her. On hearing this from my own mother helping me out on the adventure to get help to return back home my wife,i was so glad and happy. I felt so shock on the help she suggest that i should email (ajayiololo@yahoo.Com) for help that he is a spell caster that i know for help and reliable work because it was this same spell caster that gave me drugs to be healed and cured of cancer and taken care off. Not on till my lovely mother told me that spell casting is harmless i never believed. She stressed on that the only spell caster that i can get my help is Dr Ajayi Ololo that uses his spell casting to make your lover realize the love you have for her and to kill and destroy any human begin involved on the process i never knew there is a man like Dr Ajayi Ololo that is been talked about all over the states and countries.
Jess554 says2016-08-28T08:25:52.983
I was having a boyfriend. We had a 9 months relationship, We were known for long time and we promised we will be together for ever but he has always had a drinking problem all his life.. Because his drinking habit became so much this made us always have misunderstanding and I quarreled with him and humiliated and i made him realize that his bad habit was hurting me, I wanted him to change. I wanted him to be a good guy, i tried to change him but nothing was working out this made us to departed from each other, until one day i heard about a spell caster called Dr.Manifest , i tried his love spell and definitely it worked out perfectly for me, it never took time for the spell to start working, after some few days my lover came to me and wanted us to start our relationship again, our lover is so tight now that nothing can brings us apart, and his drinking habit stopped entirely, this love spell from manifestspellcast@yahoo.Com is wonderful.
JuniaNoel3 says2016-09-17T08:45:47.237
My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 8 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and he requested for my information and that of my husband to enable him cast the spell and i sent him the details, but after two days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Happy a call regarding sudden change of my husband and he made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Happy for help and you can reach him via email: happylovespell2@gmail.Com
Kathryn254 says2016-09-19T02:12:19.910
How i got my Husband back Thanks to Lord Alika for bringing back my Husband ,and brought great joy to my family??? My name is Kathryn Louise, My Ex-Husband dumped me two weeks ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help people to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 48hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Lord Alika , You are truly talented and gifted. Web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.Wix.Com/http is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.Email: lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.Co.Uk or +19206246318. Web:http://lordalikaspelltemp8.Wix.Com/http
Kathryn254 says2016-09-19T02:13:10.613
....
Kathryn254 says2016-09-19T22:55:34.697