• Womens have equal rights as men

They are free to do anything in their life. They can choose their profession as they want . In todays world they are getting many facilities. Womens are more talented than men. They are the only who cares for us. They are paid equally at work as the men are paid .

• Women have equal rights in India

Yes, I think that India is one of the few countries, in addition to the United States, where women have equal rights. Women are free to explore careers, drive and be citizens just as much as men are, and India has come along way with women's rights over the years.

• Woman have equal rights

• De jure, yes. De facto, no.

Indian law grants women equal rights and the Indian government has worked to uphold these rights, yet because of attitudes of society at large, in practice women often do not have the same rights as men. This is because large parts of Indian society believe that a woman's primary responsibility to take care of the family and that education and outside work are not appropriate.

• No, women do not have equal rights in India.

Indian women do not appear to have equal rights in India. Several gang rapes have come to light recently in India. A society that values women usually does not have public rapes. I think this shows a lack of value placed on the rights of women in that country. This needs to change.

• Women do not have equals rights as men in India

Women are forced to stay home and look after their children, where men go out into the world free to do anything that they would like. Women must cook, clean, and take care of their husbands all their lives. Once women are married, they can never go back to their families again, they can only be slaves to their husbands.

• They do not.

Women do not have equal rights in India. If you do any sort of reasearch in to this subject matter, it will be apparent very quickly that they do not have equal rights in India. We do not even have equal rights in America and India is way behind the US.

• Women do not have equal rights in India.

Women face a great deal of discrimination in India and they are not treated the same as men. India is a deeply conservative country with many old fashioned ideas. Unfortunately, many of these ideas are sexist against women. In order to become a world power, India should reform its sexist practices.

• No not that I know of.

As far as I know I do not think women in India have the same kind of rights that the women in America have. I could be wrong, I am basing this off little information, but from what I do understand they have less rights than the men over there do.

• No, their rights are limited.

No, women do not have equal rights in India, because there are still many cases in India where women are treated unfairly. There are so many cases that are from India of violations of women's rights, it cannot be said that these are isolated cases. The mistreatment of women is still systemic in India.

• Women have extra rights than men

Women have various right like reservations,special rights for violence and also extra divorce law. In India people and laws are pro-women. In India, Women have option to go to office or not but Indian men don't have such right. Both society and government give more right to women in India

• N o w

Gediygiw b j h gbbhbbh jkhiu j hnk jn n mnm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm m m m m m m m mm m mm m m m m mmm m m

• Womens have equal rights as men