• My Body. My Choice.

I never want to have an abortion. I personally don't think that I could possibly have one, but that's not the point. The point isn't whether or not it's right or wrong, whether or not it's against the bible (dude that argument doesn't work on other religions or those without religious affiliation. I don't want an abortion, therefore I won't get one. It's that simple. If you don't like it, don't do it. Women have the right to choose. The important part is that they have that right and that right is protected.
    Don't like guns? Don't buy one.
    Don't like gays? Don't be one.
    Don't like sex? Don't have it.
    Don't like abortion? Don't get one.
    Do not try and restrict other people's rights. It's wrong.

• It's our bodies

It's not your body. Why can't I have a say in whether or not my body is changed drastically? It is my body! NOT YOURS. Why would you care? If I'm going to hell for having an abortion, I'll meet you there for judging and prosecuting me. It's my body. Not yours.

• Pregnant people are people too...

Anti-choicers, in their rabid chanting of 'murderer', 'the fetus is a person too', 'but it has a heartbeat and a brain and limbs', and 'but it's a child and a life', seem to forget that the person carrying said fetus also has a heartbeat, is also a person, and is not a breeding cow like Anti-choicers like to think.

People who have ended up pregnant and don't want the baby should have a right to a choice, whether to carry a baby to term, whether to put it up for adoption when it is born, or whether to abort it. They should not be shamed, threatened, and punished.

Why do people fight tooth and nail for a cluster of cells that are part of someone else's body at the time and forget that a person carrying said cluster is also a person?

• Potential for Life

There are two main arguments against abortion that I have seen. The first of which calls upon the bible, and the second of which says that abortion is akin to murder. If this is so, spermicide would be akin to genocide, and every time someone fails to conceive when possible, it would also be considered a murder. As this makes absolutely no sense, I think that abortion should be allowed.

• Life has not been made yet

Although a fetus is a living breathing human, is it really alive? Technically yes, but being alive has a different meaning from having a life. I agree, it is horrible that a life is taken through abortion and that baby will never have its opportunity to live. The one problem with society is that we make too many laws based on emotion. A lot of pro-life people are against abortion, fine. My question is why aren't many of them against birth control of any other types of contraception? Isn't that abortion as well? Isn't that taking the opportunity of life from a potential person? The fact is, abortion and contraception has no difference but people only argue abortion because they see a developing human and start to get emotional when in reality, interrupting fertilization is also "killing" a human.
    Back to my point on being alive and having a life. For example, if I was killed tomorrow, people would care. My family who I am apart of, my friends who I've made laugh and feel good, etc. Everyone's death has an impact on many peoples lives. Lets admit it, people like us, and some people like our company. If I were to be killed tomorrow many people would be devastated, and its a horrible thing. But does the same thing go for an unborn fetus? A fetus has no personality, it hasn't made friends, it hasn't impacted people lives, and it hasn't done anything to make it desirable (except being someones potential child). The fetus is alive, but it doesn't have a life. Its tough to make the decision of abortion, but people need to realize that theres always a reason, and its a great solution to a sticky situation. Since the loss of a potential person is far less dramatic than the loss of an actual person, I think abortion is okay (not amazing) to do.

• Yes, it's my body

It's my body and I'd rather not have anyone telling me what to do with it. A lot of different terrible things can lead to pregnancy and pregnancies can cause many issues for the mother. But even if the pregnancy is not caused by a rape or causing health issues, my body is my own and I'll decide what to have in it. I know that this is a hard concept for many people to grasp but it's just the way I feel. Pregnancy is a very emotionally and physically taxing thing and can leave you tired and depressed for a long time after you have the baby. It has also been used as a means to oppress women all throughout history. Also, people don't really like to hear this one, but there are some disabilities and extreme health issues that can be detected in the early stages of pregnancy that can make the child unable to ever have a normal life and the mother would have to spend her entire life dedicating all of her time to her disabled child. Some of these conditions are so debilitating that the child's life may be absolutely miserable.

• Its the womens body

I think if the women has a reason why they want an abortion it should be perfectly fine what if she was raped? Who would want to have a baby from someone who raped them? Or what if you knew the baby would come out with disabilities why would you put your child through that if you knew you could prevent it? I believe that you should have a limited time of choosing an abortion like you cant wait until your 2 months or later. Its the womens body and it their decision.

• My body my choice

Women have been violated since the beginning of human historie, now time had changed and no one I say no one can never tell a women what to do with her body .
    Having an unwanted baby is no fun. Women are the ones carrying it for 9 months , with all the pain and suffering either it's physical or psychological .. And not just that she also have to suffer her partner's infedelity cuz she is not ready to have sex ( men are selfish pigs) or the father not even giving a damn about her or the baby . Or he is violent . Or just a MALHOE who had his way with her . Or it's just that she is not financially or mentally prepared . As you know being a mother is hard work for life . And as you know again women in most cases women are doing all the work by themselfs .
    We would never force a man to carry a child if they are the ones who do .
    My body my life my choice.

• Existed rights is worthier than those not.

So those who say no to abortion, are you violating rights of an existed human-being for a not technically non-yet-existed life? So the woman has to suffer for someone else's fault, or for being a woman at all? The one who says no to abortion is not only sexism but also against the right of an existed human-being should enjoy.

• It's their choice

Its a woman's right to decide what she wants to do with her body. Although I am against the whole concept of getting an abortion, its up to the women what she wants to do. At the end of the day they will be the one physically and mentally harmed.

• Women are infringing on what rights a fetus should have.

Currently, a fetus has absolutely no rights until the mother enters the second trimester. This means that at 89 days old, a fetus the size of an apple, with a functioning brain, large enough to move around, large enough for the mother to feel their child, may be "terminated". My stance has absolutely nothing to do with religion, I do not believe in god, however, I do have a strong enough moral sense of what is right and wrong to know that being aloud to kill a human, (homo-sapien) that is 89 days old is wrong, simply because of negligence, which is what it would be that far along, is ridiculous.

And you people say I can't even smoke a joint once in a while... Come on.

• Cold blooded murder.

It is not your body, it is a separate baby human being's body that is temporarily inside of yours. You shallow "women's rights" freedom fighters reciting oppression diatribe like a recording overlook the fact that your main opposition is WOMEN. Women who have children and women who wish they could have children. These women know that a fetus is a human being with a soul, and to rip it our prematurely and murder it is barbaric and spineless.

• It's still a human in a life of someone.

In all honesty you should put it up for adoption if you dont want it. If it is because of health well think before having sex. If you dont want i child dont have intercourse. Be respectful to your body and understand what God wanted you to have and make it the best.

• They say its "my body"

Last time i checked you didnt have 2 head 4 arms and 4 legs or 1 heart you heartless murderers! This is not right! A baby eagle death is a 300k$ fine and its illegal... Yet its legal to murder babies of our own flesh and blood! There are barren mothers who would kill you just for thinking about abortion!

• The word fetus

Its a little funny when some women say the word fetus. They say we can abort which means to terminate a fetus. The are technically saying that they are aborting a baby because the word fetus means unborn child in Greek. Its not a blob of tissue. Get over yourselves! Your carrying a human life. If you have a crappy home situation give it up for adoption.

• Women shouldnt have the right to get abortions.

Every human being deserves to live. Its not their fault you decided to lay down and have a baby. To me killing an unborn baby is just as bad ass killing a person thats already alive. A crime is a crime and a sin is a sin. They deserve to live.

• Here are a few hypothetical example while woman should avoid abortion.

First of all I will start my point by saying if this particular woman had been aborted will she have privilege to have sexual intercourse let alone of attempt abortion. However, the unborn baby deserve to live because nobody knows he/her future nobody knows weather is the next Jesus Christ, in short any ladies who attempt abortion need to be penalize for the murder case. Although some woman attempt it because of unforeseen circumstances but that doesn't justify them to go for abortion. Like a popular proverb that says, ''we cant sabotage or erase tragedy with tragedy'' so as to say, abort the baby doesn't bring back joy its only increase the fire of sadness. In conclusion, abortion is the act of murder innocent soul that can transform the world, even though if you are not ready to have a baby there are a lot things which you can use as a protection such as condoms.

• Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

People who believe in abortion obviously have no heart. A baby is a great thing. You should be thankful God has given you the ability to have babies. There are so many other options for women who are pregnant and don't want to keep it. Why not bless someone elses family with a baby rather than for your own selfish reasons. I strongly believe that if you have an abortion you should be faced with prison time. If your going to kill your baby why not kill your mom too.. But you wouldn't do that would you.

• No, they can not

It's not "my body, my choice". A fetus isn't like a "brain dead" human, a brain dead human most likely can't get better. But a fetus is constantly growing and maturing, it IS getting better. Most of the time, People ask for abortions because they don't want to deal with the consequences. Even though they HAD sex. Sex is a act of REPRODUCTION. Not only that, why do women just get a say whether or not they can abort it? It takes two for intercourse! There are a lot of guys out there who wanted to keep the child but his wife/gf/ or whatever took that right away from him. When it comes to abortion, people seem to only care about the woman or the baby, but never the man. Killing a baby because you're a lazy moron who doesn't want to keep a child that YOU made is highly immoral. And to the guys who pressured their gf's into getting an abortion, what if she wanted it? Abortion should only be allowed in cases of rape, high chances the woman can die, or if the fetus is harmful. That's it.

• Abortion simply isn't about Women's rights.

I don't understand how someone could even BEGIN to try and justify killing a child by coining the phrase, "my body, my choice." Its just outrageous! Since when do women have four arms, four legs, two heads, two functioning brains, and two bearing hearts? I don't know about you, but last time I checked, babys are still human being. SEPRATE human beings. What does that mean? Well, that means that the mother's rights ENDS where her child's begins. This issue goes all the way down to the core principles our country was founded on: the rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. However, our society has proved time and time again that those powerful words mean nothing to them. Its not just a sentnence that "sounds cool," those are INALIENABLE RIGHTS, that ALL human beings have.

Some of my friends tell me that even if abortion is abolished, that it doesn't mean women wont continue to have abortions. I'd like to give those women the benifit of the doubt, but I simply can't. People commit illegal acts all the time. You can't underestimate someone who is willing to kill their own son or daughter, becase they obviously have no moral, or at least have a serious problem with their morals.

People try to tell me all the time that abortion is a woman's right. I think that is unbelievably and disgustingly selfish, and I'm just being honest. I know those are really strong words, but there is no other way to say it. I'm not giving into the distopianistic act of censorship. The ultimate form of selfishness is the act of killing another, innocent, person, to a problem. Thats called murder. People get arrested for that. Remember the Fort Hood shooting? I don't remember the actual death count, but one of the people killed was a pregnant woman. Her child was not counted as among the dead. I can't be the only person who thinks that wrong and disgusting, can I? This country needs a serious reality check, and it starts here. A baby is a human being. There are no "ifs, ands, or buts" about it. Abortion isn't about women's rigts. Its about human rights, and feminists are arguing the wrong side. Open your eyes, people.