• I like cheese

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a aa a a a aa a a a a a a a aa a aa a

• Women should be able to do anything they would like

Women should be able to do anything they want because girls and women have ability's that boys might not have. And later on the boys might need that girl to do something that boys cant do. And also it's not any ones job to tell girl what they have to do or what they can do because its there body and there life so they need to stay out of it.

• Women should be able to do anything the would like

• It's My Body

Woman who are in need of abortions do not chose to get pregnant. We do not plan on any of this happening. Some may say that if you are going to do the deed you have to live with the results. That is extremely unfair to all woman, men have casual sex and do not have to worry about this. Some say it's murder, it is not because the fetus hasn't formed yet. Some say why not just wait have it then put it up for adoption. Well I do not want to put my body's through nine months of pain suffering and crazy hormones. I do not want to have to go through pain and Shame for nine months straight. People say what about the father, well the father doesn't have to be pregnant for nine months and destroy their body. Also, if The father wants a baby he can have one wig someone that wants to raise it with them. Everyone woman deserves the right to chose.

• Everyone has the right to choose

It is her own body, she should be able to do with it what she so desires. We should not live in a world where men rule over a woman and her body as that defeats the idea of gender equality and sets us back another 100 years or so

• Everyone has the right to choose

Something tells me the author of this question meant "Choose abortion." And oh, look at that, my answer is still yes. It's her body and her choice as to what she does with it and how she uses it. And that includes using abortion as a form of birth control.

• Yes, I do believe that women should have the right to choose.

The responsibility of parenting is a great one. It is also a life-long responsibility, and not for just 18 years. I think that it is a much more responsible decision to terminate a pregnancy, rather than to raise a child you know you cannot adequately provide for. Sure, you could give the child up for adoption, but you would also have to keep in consideration that agencies and foster systems have a reputation for being overcrowded, and there are children who get mistreated in those situations.

• Yes, a woman's right to choose is a fundamental liberty guaranteed in the Bill if Rights.

The Constitution of the United States guarantees an individual the right of personal autonomy. This means that an individual has the right to make decisions concerning their own body without the interference of the government. This is a right to personal privacy and involves a woman's choice to maintain or terminate a pregnancy, the decision of whether or not to bear children and be a parent and the choice of whether or not to use contraception. The government may not force a woman to make a decision involving any of these activities.

• A woman' body is her own.

Women that become pregnant in cases of rape or incest in the past were forced to carry the baby to term and often died in the process. Those that survived often had grudges against the child that resulted in abusive treatment or worse, raising a generation of broken people. This degrades the society at large. Woman that sought back alley abortions risked permanent infertility or death. The decision to end a pregnancy should be a woman’s choice, and she should be allowed to think things over and come to her own decision without government intervention.

• It's her own body.

Women have and always have had the right to choose whether to carry a pregnancy to term; when they're denied that right legally, they resort to illegal (and often far more dangerous) means. It's much better to keep abortion safe and legal, and also give women other options so that it is a rare procedure. Choice means having options, and abortion isn't the only one.

• No, what about father's rights?

Now, to clarify, legally, they do have "the right to choose".
    But I wish that women would exercise some of their other rights, so that this whole debate we are having about abortion would become a non-issue.
    How about the right to use protection?
    How about the right to say no?
    I hate this "right to choose" attitude, because in one foul swoop it nullifies all rights men might have. Lets say the sex is consensual, both parties agree to do it, without protection, knowing full well that there is a large risk that pregnancy might ensure. Yet they do it anyway. The woman becomes pregnant, and the man wants to keep the baby. The woman exercises her "right to choose" and aborts, because she is unwilling to carry it to term for nine months. The man is willing to care for and love that child, for not only the first eighteen years but the rest of his natural life, but the woman won't put her body through the trauma of pregnancy for nine months. So the father has no rights. Both agreed to have consensual sex. The baby carries half of his DNA, as well as half of hers, but she can murder it and there is nothing a man can do. This is outrageous. And by the way, I'm a female writing with this point of view. Will I ever abort a child? No. I'm not that selfish.

• It's not her body being aborted, so her body is fine!

It is indeed a womans right to treat her body almost as she sees fit, minus suicide etc. However that is not the issue nor question. It is the developing life inside of her body which is being destroyed. Her body will be the same and will carry on as normal after the procedure, the developing life will not. A baby would be born, but abortion prevents that life from developing into birth, thus is killing the fetus (greek word for baby) before it can reach birth. Two ways to look at it, same outcome. The life was cut short, and woman is fine. Abortion kills.

• A woman has no say over another human being.

I understand the argument, "it's her body, it's her choice," but considering that the zygote/fetus is biologically alive since conception, and is undeniably human and deserving rights, abortion is murder.
    Cases involving rape, incest, and life endangerment, although highly rare (92% of abortions are done for "emotional and/or social" reasons), are controversial. A total ban on abortion would imply that the women is punished for being the victim, having to carry the child of a stranger. However, there are government programs meant to provide aid to victims - of rape, incest, assault, abuse, etc. - which can be used as an alternative to abortion (if there is a total ban).
    Abortion should be restricted at the very least, but a total ban - with the right government action - is also reasonable.