• Yes. It's true.

Women just look for the appearances and want to be sexually attracted with them. They don't consider the people who look black. So, what sin does these black men do? Most of the people just think of beauty and not the mind. This vision on black needs to be changed.

• By his desire

Women looking for a man; money, luxuries, to keep no womanizer, that this very male, light eyes, wero, chaparral in the main friendly affectionate and good feelings not be imported into the physical if you have a good heart, not to be perverted When I had a girlfriend all they cared about was that I was good looking or not. But later they started to care what I was like on the inside. That was later progression. So I say that they do only care about guys who are good looking, or Handsome guys.Axel y pancho

• Yes they do.

When I had a girlfriend all they cared about was that I was good looking or not. But later they started to care what I was like on the inside. That was later progression. So I say that they do only care about guys who are good looking, or Handsome guys.

• Cause i am

Cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1% cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%cause 1%

Diqiucun_Cunmin says2016-06-03T11:13:37.197
We must live in very different societies then...
Foodiesoul says2016-06-22T17:40:47.357
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so not all women love only men who look fair!