• Of course they do

Woman need to have babies. In order for babies, we must have sperm. Men have sperm. End of story

• Dfdfgdfg gb b

Fgfdf g fg f gf g fg f WOMEN SHOULD BE OPRESSED fdgfdg fg fg f gf g fg fg f g fg f gf g fg f gf g f gf g fg f gf g fg f gf g f gf g fg fg f g fg f

• Strong independent woman need her man.

Contrary to a lot of exaggerations on how independent women are this day in age, I still believe they are mostly dependent in nature. That's not a bad thing, and women are definitely self sufficient when it comes to survival, but when it comes to actually living your life to the fullest, I think a man needs his woman, and a woman needs her man. I don't mean sexually either. We just aren't complete creatures. We are two halves to a whole, and there are blessings and flaws on each side, that offset, compliment, and build off each other. I feel like a better man because of the good women in my life. I would hope it works two ways.

Put them together; it just makes sense

- A happy snowman

• Technically you have to have them

So u need a man's sperm and a female egg to reproduce so if lets say we killed off man kind and only females were left we would have no one left to donate so life on the planet would end this is why I say women need men in our lives

• This is objective fact.

As superior as women may or may not be, for humans beings as a species to survive, we'd either need incredible amounts of mutation happening all at once, or there needs to be both women and men. Since the first is practically impossible, men need women, and women need men, in order to give birth to the next generation.

There would also be other terrible side effects if all the men were suddenly gone, which include-

1. Massive economic failure, as incredible panic breaks out over the loss of half the human race in one foul swoop.

2. According to http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2007/06/art2full.pdf (admittedly an old statistic, but better than nothing), 78% of labour based jobs are performed by men. The most important affect? Food availability plummets. Sure, only half the population is left- but only one quarter of the farmers are left! That's double the demand for these farmers.

3. Production and craft would also take a massive hit. Again, I'm using this same old statistic- but it states that 91% of production and craft employees are male. That leaves 1/10! 10%! That's another big hit for the food industry, and also brings back machinery a long way.

Equality is one thing. Heck, I'm prepared to accept that men may be on average less intelligent than women, as a man myself. But both sides are necessary alright. Because without one, the world would become a nice area for the Fallout series.

• Woman Need Support

Woman do need men, because they are there to help us and guide us along our way they also give us support and a 2nd opinion on things we need other opinions on, if we were to give up on men it would be like pushing your mum and dads away.

• My only question is this...

Are people that stupid to actually vote 'NO'? I actually have read some of their arguments and I am still confused!
    It is obvious women need men!!! Has any one who voted 'No' actually heard of reproduction? I get it Feminism and all that... I am a feminist myself... But actually questioning the importance of men in our society is messed up. In addition some people have posted that socially woman don't need men, WHAT??? This is just one reason why this theory is utter BS:
    Even if we did work out how to reproduce without men... WHAT WOULD US WOMEN DO WITHOUT THE HOT MEN OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could probably go on with more logical and valid reasons but I think that will be enough to sway a few people off the scary road that is a world without men! There would be cat fights everywhere!

• We would all die .....

..................................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Women need men, and vice versa

Men and women need each other. Without one we cannot have children to continue life. Women cannot have children on their own, neither can men. The world was meant to have both men and women coexisting together. How do you plan for women to have children without the help of men?

• They need mean because

Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya aya ya aya ayayay f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f ff f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f

• What is this women are goddesses

Heck no goddamn it why would a women need a asshat to tell her about his car 24/7 men are the bane of this earths existence i hate men get them out of here. Women can do anything they want especially survive without a penis, men are lizard people i hate men

• It's Men who need Women

Women are much patient and can handle problems well when compared to men. Women have a good and strong mind that they don't need to depend on anyone or anything. It's men who needs women for torturing and fulfilling his dreams. Women are so compatible to work and live than men.

• Enough Sperm to Last Away

Woman do not need men, in the world there is enough frozen sperm to last at least a hundred years (came from my biology teacher, I don't remember the exact number, but I think it's actually more). So woman do not need men to fertilize their eggs, and since the evolutionary reason (reproduce to continue on our existence) woman and men need each other is eliminated, so in that sense woman do not need men.

Socially speaking, woman do not need man either because humans need social interaction with at least a couple other living beings and it helps that woman contact better emotionally. That matters because people has a tendency to lean towards people that are similar to themselves (Just look at a map of immigrants to America and how they all group together.) Woman do not need men.

But scientist are only a couple years (or decades) away from learning how to grow babies in artificial wombs, so in a couple years (or decades) we (might)won't need woman either.

• Generation, Savior, Heavy-works

1. If men didn't exist in this planet, human survival would stop and could not continue another life. That's means if woman lived without man, they cannot produce offspring for the next generation. Life could be stuck forever and human being could be extinct soon
    2. Life is a challenge, everyone have to face a lot of difficulty, especially woman. For example, if a girl walking in the street, and she got attacked by a burglar, weak woman cannot face against the strong, they could be in danger every time. So man is the factor to protect woman against those kind of difficult. Therefore, gentlemen is an essential part for ladies.
    3. Looking around us, as we can see, there are millions of buildings so how could woman build or lift such a heavy concrete or metal like that? And how could they build it? Moreover, all of us are wearing things like rings and jewels they're made from diamonds, golds, and many others metal. Could woman enter a mine and pick those metals under the stone? Of course mostly of them cannot, only an extremely small number of them can. As every side we are discussed, ladies cannot live without gentleman

• Women are independent at this century.

Why do we have to rely on men when we have our own hands and our own brains? The social pre justice is shown again in society from the percentage of vote each had. The gender inequality is what we've raising attention of, but here it is... Disappointing to see...

• Reproductively Yes, Socially Yes

• Women are just as strong as men!!!!

For centuries society has had this sexist mindset where theideal woman is at home doing housework and man is the "superior" half in a relationship. Well hello people!!!! Its the 21st century. It aint meval times anymore. That stereotypical sexist mindset should have been left in the medieval era people!!!👊👊🔥🔥

• Women do not necessarily need men in their lives.

Women are strong, independent people, and they do not need a man for them to be successful. Women should value men for the important parts that both genders play, although unlike popular belief women do not necessarily need men for their daily lives. They can function just as well as men can without any extra support coming from somebody in the masculine gender. Women can learn and live without a man, and it should be made clear to many the power a single woman can have. No man is needed for a woman's goals.

• Biologically yes, socially no. Not everyone wants to spread their genes.

Men are needed biologically to produce babies, however not every woman or even man wants to reproduce, and that should be respected. On the other hand, socially, neither gender necessarily needs the other. A man can live without a woman and vice versa. Thus, if a woman lives in a developed third world country, she is able to sustain herself and doesn't need a man to "take care of her".

• Science Opens Up Possibilities

Genetically, we can use a woman's dna to create a baby made just of their genetic makeup.

Economically, a woman can properly sustain herself in all first world countries.

Socially, a woman can support herself without a husband to guide her along.

Politically, women can enter office in most first world countries and win.

Porpoise says2016-03-26T15:04:39.753
In the future all women will be impregnated with sperm from Donald Trump and all offspring will be female ( though they look rather like Trump ).
A nightmare vision of the future!!
Jonbonbon says2016-03-28T12:48:24.807
Oh god, the generalizations are painful. Not all men and all women are the same. Some men don't need women, and some women don't need men. However, a large majority of the population isn't overly concerned with throwing out the other sex on arbitrary generalizations and can still recognize the loving relationship that can occur between those two. Men and women are different, but our differences just allow us to support each other in different areas than we can support ourselves. Anyone who thinks we can just get rid of half the human race has no idea how to value life to any degree. And I'm honestly a little upset over this question, because if I didn't have my fiancé, I don't know what I would do with myself. So whoever thinks that they can generalize one sex as being better than another holds a disgusting viewpoint.
Fernyx says2016-03-29T14:35:07.323
Reproduction.
OnlineMissionary197 says2016-03-29T17:31:50.633
Well, if I were to approach this with a Biblical Perspective. God made Adam. The first man. Adam was lonely . So God Made Eve. The First woman. The point is not that a woman needs a man, the real deal is that the man needs the woman.
The-Holy-Macrel says2016-03-30T00:28:20.133
Is this stressing you out?

Nonsensical persistent arguers just keep on coming?

Unwind here at the party: http://www.debate.org/forums/funny/topic/84433/
cryspiracy says2016-04-03T21:10:29.007
Obviously no woman NEEDS man. This question is so open ended. What do you mean? Does it take two to make a baby? Yes. But does she NEED a big ol' strong man in her life? No. This isn't 1950.
Hikari17 says2016-04-13T13:31:21.013
To OnlineMissionary197 your statement of" Well, if I were to approach this with a Biblical Perspective. God made Adam. The first man. Adam was lonely. So God Made Eve. The First woman. The point is not that a woman needs a man, the real deal is that the man needs the woman." Eve is technically Adams second wife, because if you read Genesis 1:27 you'll find out that Lilith was actually created at the same time as Adam and from the same earth. However she left Adam due to the fact that he wanted her to be subservient to him and do as he said; therefore she left the garden Eden and got together with the archangel Samael. Adam then turned to God to complain about his lack of wife, so God took one of Adams ribs and made Eve. Due to the fact that she was originally a part of Adam she was then subservient to him and everyone else: this is stated in Genesis 2:22. Which is one of the reasons that she took the apple. The reason all of this is not in the commonly printed bibles and only in the older variety is because, various religious people took it out so that they could use it to manipulate people (such as Popes and Bishops) into believing that women are dependent on men and therefore a lesser being. I only wanted to correct you as many people are still manipulated by this and I wish to spread the word of this. Though I sort of agree to men needing women however I believe that men need women just as much as women need men. I believe all genders are equal.
Hikari17 says2016-04-13T13:31:40.093
OnlineMissionary197 says2016-04-13T17:55:36.767
Hikari17, you have now blew my mind and made me go off on a rant! Your going to have to tell me what translation you got that info from. Frankly, I don't believe what you say, but nor do I know the legitimacy of your statement. I would like to look into it, can you point me in the right direction? I would like to investigate this for myself.
Max.Wallace says2016-06-02T01:03:27.630
Just more technological vibrators, that's all women need.
thethingis says2016-10-12T21:21:43.523
Obviously....Vise versa ...Next
ZSummerFoxZ says2016-10-22T21:04:29.830
So you mean we should all die off? Because women need men and men need women this thing with men being more superior then women and women being more superior then men is stupid