Do you actually think that Obama is a good president?

• Yes, President Obama is a Good President

President Obama is a President for the people. He cares about the health and welfare of the people of the United States. He is trying to balance the budget so it is fairly balanced. Not just tipped in favor of the rich and the biased. President Obama has been fought by Teapublicans every step he has taken. Not only did he triumph over great odds in Obamacare, but he was also re-elected. It is only the fringe element of the Tea Party that continue to try to obstruct what the President is doing for the country. Overall, when Presidents are remembered, President Obama will be remembered as a good man and good President. Despite the unfair attacks by the Teapubs he will have a legacy as a President of the People.

• Yes I do.

I think that Obama is a good president. He has started pulling troops out of the war zones which a good thing and he does what he can to help the citizens of the United States of America. He has done a lot more the President Bush ever did for us.

• Yes he is pretty good.

I don't agree with everything Obama does or says but overall he is a good president. I think that he is very good when it comes to international relations. I think he genuinely cares about people. I think that Obamacare is better than any policy anyone else has implemented when it comes to health care.

• I think Obama is decent.

I will never say that President Obama has lived up to the hype that he was riding as he came into office. But I do believe that he has delivered on some of his key promises: scaling back GITMO, introducing global health care, and fighting for the middle class America that I belong to.

• I LOVE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA AND........

Dear fellow Good Americans, I am from Australia, and I can see a Good Soul, when I see One President Obama, only has Heart-Warming intentions for humans if he did not, he would of already started war with North Korea. My perception of President of America may mean nothing. But I am here, and I just watched today what happened to 2 different areas of America where human lives have been lost, one where there was a marathon, other was nearly President Barack Obama by the evil letter sent to him, containing deadly substance SHAME ON THE PERSON BEHIND ALL THE DEADLY LETTER SENDERS, MAKERS, AND MASTER-MIND OF SUCH HORRIBLE EVIL, and the other area was fertilizer plantation i think exploded, and people there may be injured. I am in Australia, and I see all American humans as One, I dont discriminate, and if there is people there, who enjoys committing act of any crime, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU ASK A PSYCHIATRIST FOR HELP, AND TELL/CONFESS YOUR SINS TO POLICE OFFICERS, Please, it is Time to TAKE SIDES, YOU ARE EITHER GOOD PERSON, WITH WHOLESOME-HEART, OR BAD which is wrong side, THAT RAPES HUMAN BEINGS OF THEIR LIVES. Please Look in the mirror, and START changing and Make President Barack Obama proud! STOP being a child, who plays with guns, as though you are a little child, you are strong now, YOU DON'T NEED GUNS IF YOU HAVE A NICE PERSONALITY. And the sooner you confess your sins to Police Officers, the more yo Will find yourself, so you can start following the pathway of righteousness in Life. Doing the Right things by Commonwealth Law. Believe it, make it happen :) I dare You to go to Police Station NoW, and Confess All Your Sins NoW !!! It will prove how strong You are.

• Yes, I do

I absolutely think Obama is a good president and am proud to call him my president. He is trying to do so much for our country and I feel he is held back at every turn and still gets the blame for it. Without President Obama, I would probably not be able to attend college right now or even have any hope for success in my future. My only complaint is that he is unable to do all the things he is trying to do.

• Worst Foreign policy ever

Pulled out of IRAQ to get the Liberal vote without cleaning up the mess. This helped lead to ISIS. Armed Syria militants that in turn gave US weapons to ISIS. His arrogance of thinking that things will work themselves out over time is sick. He needs to get off the golf course and either make America safe or get out of the way for others to fix his mess. Seven years later you can not keep blaming the former president.

• His ideals, while profoundly humane in appearance, are profoundly short-sighted in reference to our national security!

The recent executive orders granting amnesty to illegal immigrants in this country was a short sighted political move to gain the support of foreign nationals. Now, I'm not referring to the intellectual elite from foreign countries that got here by legal means. They help us by putting up with our stupidity in light of the greater good but if you've been paying attention, AT ALL, most of these good citizens are leaving the country and so is every American co-operation. Look up any of them and they are all expanding in foreign countries, NOT America! I no longer feel secure in this country because there is nothing to protect us from terrorist sympathizers infiltrating our society at the highest levels. If they haven't already! A serial rapist from Afghanistan could cross the American border from the south claiming to be Hispanic and if no criminal record is found we probably let him into our country and because of the new amnesty laws there will be no further investigations. There are literally thousands of potential cases like this. Is this really what we want for our country?! Not everyone in the world has the same beliefs we do. Obama's ideas might work in a utopian society in which no malicious intent exists, but the fact is we live in a morally corrupted capitalist society in which informed lawbreakers can escape the law. Also, most of the world actually hates America and Americans and they will not stop this hatred! Most likely,even after we are all dead. They will continue to do everything they can to undermine our society and destroy the idea of America for the people that actually founded this country and have contributed to our society. Our current president's stance on national security leaves a lot to be considered. People need to realize that we are not "America the invincible" and that people with malicious intentions in this world will utilize the freedom Obama just gave them to destroy everything our founding fathers fought and died for in this country. This is a very real threat to our country and we should all be very scared right now! It's not my fault, but EVERYONE in America for believing in such radical ideals when so many people want to destroy this country, AT THE SAME TIME! Assuming its not already too late, I sincerely hope we can all agree on this at least, or there truly is no hope for America.

• He is leading America to its own demise with extremist ideals without considering the consequences of these actions or their impact!

These ideals while they are indeed profound and humane, are also extremely dangerous to our national security. Most of our intellectual superiors come from other countries yes, but they are not what I'm referring to here as most of these people can go through the immigration process as it was meant to be. I'm referring to illegals. People that have crossed our borders illegally. With these new laws it is entirely possible for a serial rapist from a foreign country to lie when he gets to the border and if they don't find a criminal background from the country he claims to be from they would most likely let him into our country. This has happened and will continue to happen. There is absolutely nothing stopping a terrorist from crossing our southern borders. Also, it is now much easier for terrorist sympathizers to infiltrate the higher positions of our society.
    This has already been seen in the military. I urge every American to stop this pursuit of unrealistic humanitarianism in the face of reality.
    These ideals might work if everyone in the world never broke the law and had America's best interest's at heart. But the reality is most countries hate America and Americans and will do everything they can to destroy our way of life and from what I'm seeing they already have. It wasn't like this before I went to basic. I felt secure in my own country but now we really have no idea what is about to happen to us, but I do know that we should all be scared! Again this stuff would work only in a utopian society where people have no malicious intentions, but our society has been supporting law breakers by leaving loopholes to escape justice regardless of their crimes for almost as long as we have been a country and we still try to reform by corporal punishment even though 90% end up breaking the same laws if not more violently. Will the corruption in America ever end? It's not up to me now I've done all that I can to do the right thing for this country all my life and now we are all going to suffer for someone else's unrealistic ideologies. PROFOUNDLY IRONIC!

• He is the worst president ever.

The unemployment is higher people cannot find work. Food prices are thru the roof medical care is a mess. We elected a president not a king or a dictator he thinks he can do what he wants its sad. I think he has ruined our country when did working hard and being self sufficient become a four letter word. We need to get back to when people had pride and are willing to work for everything not government hand outs.

• No Obama has lost his way

Obama is not doing a good job as president. He has created his own agenda and is pushing it through rather than taking the time to understand what the nation really needs. He is either blind to the problems or simply doesn't care. He just does what he wants which doesn't help the nation,

• Personally, no I do not.

I am not that big into politics, honestly. That being said, I do not think Obama has been that good or affective as President. Even though he still has some time left, I really do not see many things in this country changing for the better by his own doing.

• Are you kidding?

He destroyed the budget for years to come and has destroyed our ability to provide quality healthcare forever. Race relations are no longer existent. Race riots will result due to his polarizing efforts. He has no skill in foreign affairs. I think he is faking as a leader and willingly destroying the America that had been a beacon of freedom worldwide. His legacy is destruction of America.

• Debt says it all.

Even if EVERYTHING he did was completely awesome, epic, and perfect, then what about the simple fact of....Debt!? Obama, in one term, brought the national debt forward by more than 5 trillion dollars- some even say 6 trillion. However, Bush, in TWO terms, brough the national debt forward by less than 4 trillion, not to mention he was involved in some wars and had to respond to terrorist attacks. So, even if Obama was a good president, debt made him bad. However, he was not!

The list of all the bad things Obama did:

January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    ....
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    ....
    May 2013
    ....

The list is so long that I decided to list all the months he did bad things.

• NO what has he done

Barrack Obama has effectively achieve nothing, supporters claim Obama care, and Bin Laden's death as examples of Obama's greatness. But the cost of Obama care versus the benefits, have mixed results, nothing concrete one could claim as remotely 'great'. Debt and an inability to pay it off are Obama's most memorable failure.

Balancing the budget, and finding savings through cutting bureaucracy, not defense or services. America could be entirely debt free in sixteen or so years, if it balanced- savings pay-off. But Obama is more interested in enslaving the population in debt. George Bush's presidency contributed the greatest to finding Bin Laden. If your going to attribute seal team six's credit to a president is should be bush.

Obama's terms will likely be remembered as a wasted time with nothing achieved, when America had the ability to pay off its debt, but great ideas handicapped by debt and shortsightedness. Conservatism is what built america but socialism and debt is what will destroy it. That and abuse of freedoms buy the extreme left pro gays etc.

• Not who you think he is.

4 Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the
    Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth
    as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal,
    right? At the time of Obama’s birth, it also shows that his father is aged
    25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in “Kenya, East Africa ".
    This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet
    exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya)

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place
    of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".
    This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called
    "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
    respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological
    Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged.

How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

http://http://http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx
    (http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx)

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud
    he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may
    need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father
    was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his
    father’s date of birth approximately 1936—if my math holds (Honest! I did
    that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book—one that
    hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals—to verify that WW II
    was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in
    wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more
    than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter
    the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a “liar”)?