Do you agree that any job is better than having no job at all?

• having a job

Yes, I agree that any job is better than having no job at all, because a person who is working is contributing to the rest of society. They also have their dignity. It says in the Bible that if a person will not work, they should not eat. A person should show they are willing to work, no matter how small the job is.

• Any job is better than being on the street.

If a measly job is the difference between having a roof and food and living on the streets then it is. However, what people get stuck in is that they stay with the job they really don't like instead of taking the time to find something better. Right now jobs are at a premium and I am sure most people are in a job they are not completely satisfied with.

• It is a matter of dignity.

• Yes it is

Yes, I think that if you have any job that it is a lot better than not having a job at all, because you will be getting some income coming in, and not just sitting and doing nothing to make any money. You need to have money coming in all the time.

• Waste of time

I'm young and my time is sacred. Would rather sit in a sauna while high all day. I like going to the gym and thinking of what mood I'm in to do what I fancy. Some days I'll chill in a pool, sometimes I'll get high for days on end, and some days I'll read. I can do whatever I'm in the mood for.

• No job at all can be better for you than a bad job.

Life in this world isn't always fair. Hirings are becoming based on "social circles" & "who you know". So its easy for a person to loose a decent job for whatever reason then be unable to find suitable work. U ask how bad can it be. Folks going from 6 figures to under 20K or worse 10K a year is bad for a person health. The "great recession" killed off a many of people trying to work any job they could. Sometimes a person body might not be cut out for construction or hard labor. Well some of those folks bodies broke down & they died. My point is theres many "indirect" stressors on a person that can kill them off. Where if that same person didn't work at all (provided someone took care of them & they ate well) that person could possibly get a job that's better for them later on in life. For the gop leaning Repubs that want everybody but themselves to suffer tough doody.

• Not all jobs are in your best interest

I am not one to want an unemployed person to turn down a job. But not all jobs are created equal and either are people for that matter. Say a single mom of four lost a good paying job and the only job she can find is a waitress job. Waitresses make less than minimum wage. She would literally be paying more to have someone watch her kids than she would make working. Sometimes the job just does not fit the situation.