Do you agree that David Laws should step down as an MP?

• David Laws Step Down

I personally think that David Laws was involved with scamming money from an expense account by claiming high rent payments for rentals that supposedly went to a lover. I believe David Laws should step down as an MP. I do not believe people who try to cheat the system should be allowed to remain.

• Yes, I do.

I do think David Laws should step down as an MP. He has had too many missteps and too many mistakes now, and there are only so many chances you should get. Good luck to him on his future endeavors, but he should vacate his position for someone much better.

• Yes He Should

David Laws was involved with scamming money from an expense account by claiming high rent payments for rentals that supposedly went to a lover. I believe David Laws should step down as an MP. I do not believe people who try to cheat the system should be allowed to remain.

• Yes: David Laws Should Step Down

When David Laws misused taxpayer money for an exorbitant rent, paid to his partner, while serving as Chief Secretary to the Treasury, he demonstrated his lack of integrity and honesty, to put it mildly. Such corruption is rife in government, but it should not be tolerated when it is exposed. He should step down.

• David Laws should