• Graffiti is Art

Just because graffiti is vandalism, it shouldn't be classified as 'not art.' Graffiti takes a lot of skills to be able to pull off and graffiti also expresses ones emotions, just as much as mainstream art does.
    Graffiti is emotional, graffiti is skilful. Art is emotional. Art is skilful. Graffiti is art

• Expression of passion

Graffiti is just an artist blowing off steam. It is a way of showing feeling. These people just feel the need to go out and do something that's not going to be regulated. They just want to express a feeling so compelling that they feel like they need to do something crazy to sufficiently get through to people.

• Art is defined by talent

Just because graffiti artists are spraying paint on a wall and not holding a paintbrush on a canvas, doesn’t mean they are not talented. They have talent. They express their talent in a different way, but this doesn’t mean that their talent is non existing. They have more talent than most artists.
    The definition of talent is a natural aptitude or skill. Graffiti is a skill. The definition of art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. Graffiti fits in that category.

• Yes yes yes

Yes, graffiti can be considered art. Do you ever drive past a beautiful painting on a overpass or a building wall? Do you like the way it looks? Graffiti is pretty cool. As long as its not inappropriate. Some graffiti's can be like just a mixture of colors it don't have to be something specific.

• Yes, graffiti is a form of art

Graffiti is a form of art. Much of the graffiti on walls and buildings is done by people who are quite talented. Some people who start out doing graffiti eventually end up doing legitimate art of some sort. Much graffiti is just random vandalism, but some of it is very pleasant to look at. I have even seen some really cool word shapes and drawings on train cars that pass by. I would definitely consider it an art form.

• Yes, I think graffiti is a form of art.

I think that graffiti is a form of expressing oneself in public view, I don't think people should be spraying graffiti on private property that they don't have rights to but overall I think that graffiti is it's own form of art and has a message to tell whoever looks at it.

• Yes, it is.

To the extent that the person is not doing it without permission, it is a very amazing form of art. It's nice to see graffiti on trains and what not. It gives a new life to places that have graffiti if the graffiti is good. It can even attract more people to go to certain areas.

• Yes, some is.

Having visited several South American cities and having grown up in New York City, I do realize that, sometimes, graffiti is a form of art. There is some absolutely stunning graffiti out there. This isn't always the case. For example, gang signs. And sometimes, markers are used to show which house to rob.

• Yes, graffiti is a form of art.

I think that graffiti is a form of art. But it depends. I do not agree with artists who use graffiti to vandalize private property or buildings. I think that while the artists who do such work have a lot of talent, I do not think they should use it to tag properties and public marks.

• Nah its lame

Its really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really really really reallly really really really lame