Do you agree that most mental health problems are caused by pathogens?

• Most Mental Health Problems

I personally think that most mental health problems are caused by pathogens because pathogens is a bacterium, virus or other microorganism that can cause disease. I personally think that most mental health problems are caused by pathogens and it can affect the environment as well as the atmosphere and it can be spread.

• No, most mental health problems are not caused by things in the air.

Most mental health problems are brought upon by other things, and this day in age that would be concerning concussions and other drugs that can damage your brain. Today, many people get damage to their brain because they do not take care of themselves when playing sports and are reckless, and others are just dumb with drugs and alcohol.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that most of the illnesses that we get and are mental come from pathogens. I think that most of them come from something wrong at birth, and that something during the pregnancy went really bad wrong and make the nerves in the brain get messes up.

• No Evidence Supports This

I do believe that most mental health problems are caused by pathogens. There is no medical evidence that supports this theory therefore I see no reason to stand by it. There are many theories that try to explain why there are mental health problems but none of them have been proved.

• Far too complicated

Pathogens make almost no sense as an explanation of mental illness. Mental illness, like so many other things that effect people's behavior and personality are almost always due to a combination of biological and environmental circumstances, and the environmental factors are not particularly likely to be pathogens or viruses in the environment.