Do you agree that selling coffee and coffee products to minors should be illegal?

• No caffeine for kids

Selling coffee and coffee products to minors should be illegal. Caffeine is a drug and no one wants their children to be taking drugs. On top of that, minors are so full of energy -- much more so than adults -- that caffeine is completely unnecessary for them to consume.

• No, I believe minors should be allowed to have coffee and coffee products.

In many European countries, young children are allowed to have weak coffee. I do not believe that coffee or coffee products pose a risk to minors unless they exceed normal consumption limits, and at worst too much will just make them jittery and unable to sleep. Everyone relies on that extra boost of caffeine to perk them up after a long night of studying.

• No, I don't.

I don't agree or believe that selling coffee and coffee products to minors is illegal. I believe that energy drinks are much more dangerous than coffee and I would even be on the fence about banning those for sale to minors. I think that parents should help inform their children's choices and teach them to drink things that are good for them.

• Parents Should Over See

I do not believe that selling coffee and coffee products to minors should be illegal. I believe what a minor ingests should be left up to parents and be at their own discretion. I do not believe we should enact more laws to limit the sale of items to minors. Regardless, it is unlikely that there are a lot of minors buying coffee and coffee products anyway, so legislation against it would be a huge waste of money and time.

• Coffee is fine

Coffee is completely fine for children to have, and the old idea that caffeine stunts growth or makes children grow less quickly is a myth completely. Caffeine is not great, but its found in so many things, and, more importantly, people are able to find alternatives in any event since its so widely used.