Do you agree that "smug liberals" like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have been right all along?

• Yes, I do.

I may be biased because I am a little bit of a smug liberal myself and I have been following and watching both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colber since I was in highschool, almost two decades ago. Every night they would basicially confirm the way I saw things and added more fuel to the fire.

• Liberals have been right all along

Liberals have been right all along. Although some might believe people like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are smug, their views have turned out to be correct. The Republicans have proven to be extremists and uncompromising in their views. Trump has turned out to be the disaster even his own party feared he would become.

• They have been right

While I disagree with the term "smug liberals", the way the Republican party is acting is proving them to have been right all along. The Republicans are in disarray, and may end up losing not only the presidency, but also the House and the Senate. They may be comedians, but these guys are right on.

• Even a stopped clock is right twice a day

As long as a political opinion or prediction isn't totally off the walls, sooner or later it's going to be right. The biggest challenges occur when someone names a specific timeframe, or details the circumstances that lead up to the political situation. Those are the folks who, when things go as predicted, can say that they were right.