Do you agree that well done is better than well said?

• Well done is better than being well said

Achieving goals can be difficult than you think so you have to achieve a goal, and say I did it. For examples, if one say I can do 50 push ups, and I tell him to do it, he might can't do 50 push ups. So, it's better to do 50 push up first, and tell us he did 50 push ups.

• Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Yes, I believe that this statement is very true, and that you should be able to not just be able to say something, but be able to back it up with actions. I also believe that Benjamin Franklin's quote is just a "ye-olde-timey" version of "Actions Speak Louder Than Words. "

• Actions Speak Louder Than Words

• I certainly do agree.

Actions speak louder than words. When you do something, it shows your point better. You should not brag, and let your success speak for itself. People would be more likely to notice this. If you say something, but don't do it, you wouldn't be keeping your word. Words aren't proof; actions are.

• I certainly do agree.

• I certainly do agree.

• I certainly do agree.

• Yes, very true.

This is so important in life and shows character, specially in relationships. I've heard of and dealt with guys who say they want a relationship with a girl, yet do nothing to make it happen. If you say something, do something to show it. It's so attractive if you're a man of your word!

• Yes I Agree

Well done is better than than well said is beings proved by many people and it was also been proved, like Mother Teresa and Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam and also many more..........
    People who have ability to do a thing then the are not needed to prove it by telling it to anyone, their works automatically tell it to whole world

• No not true

Words speak louder than actions just because you do something it does not mean you said it. Well said is better than well done. I find people who do more than they say very frustrating to talk with because all they do is not talk. I do not agree with this