• Anti-Semitism is wrong and needs to be eradicated through learning about Jewish people

I don't agree with anti-Semitism. I think we need to respect others for their individual actions and respect their cultural backgrounds. Unless people are committing criminal acts, then we should not judge them at all. Anti-Semitism is age-old discrimination and people should learn about Jewish people and culture rather than judge them on strictly political beliefs.

• No, I do not agree with anti-semitism.

I believe all human beings on this earth are equal and we need to accept all human beings. It does your not matter ones race, ethnicity, or religious background. We have good and bad inferior and superior of all groups. Anti-semitism is a prejudice against people who are jewish and prejudice against a certain group of people is not right.

• Anti-Semitism is prejudice, no different than any other prejudice.

Anti-Semitism is just like any other form of prejudice. Whether it is race, gender, sexual preference, or religion, any view that groups people as a whole and makes them feel "less than" anyone else is not acceptable. We have come too far to go back to the days of judging people based on race, gender, sexual identity or religion.

• Nobody should agree with racism

Anti-Semitism is just a specific form of bigotry and should not be tolerated or accepted by any rational human being. One does not need support the policies of a country like Israel but also spread their disagreements to the Jewish people at large, who are people just like any other.

• Why would I?

I have never understood the thinking that you can discriminate or hate against one group of people just because of the genetic or religious background. There are good and bad people in every demographic and we need to not focus on what someone believes and more about what they do.